Chapter 24: He's back?

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

"Thank for accompany me" I smile weakly at him. He keeps on wearing his poker face.

 

Author's POV:

"What???" The EXO seems very shocked after what Kris's announced.

"Are you kidding me?" Lay eye's become wide.

"Really?" Luhan's jaw drops. He's never expected to hear that.

"Are you serious?" Kai frowns and his expression that can be read is shocked. 

"Guys!!" Kris rolls his eyes. "First of all, I'm not kidding you Lay, and Luhan, yeah it's real, and kai, I'm dead serious right now, and everyone, he's really back" Kris seems annoyed.

All of them remain silent and wearing a blank expression. "What happened? Are you not happy hearing this news?" Kris looks at everyone.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT TO DO?? HE'S REALLY BACK" Chanyeol burst out, surprising Kris. The EXO're screaming and dancing happily after chanyeol's remark, make kris beome confused. 

"But I'm not supposing that he'd back that fast" Suho looks at Kris. 

"Same. I was totally in shock and I didn't believe it at all. But that's really our Baekhyun's voice"

"He called you?" The EXO turn there face to Kris at the same time. "Omo so it mean that he's already here?" d.o gasp and close his mouth with his palm.

"Kyaaaa..." All of them dance happily again, except Kris and suho, which are shaking head and chuckle at those kiddos.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

"I've promised to visit my hyung today, so don't wait for me and make sure to eat your lunch" I smiles toward Yura, who's annoyingly pouts.

"O-okay, comeback soon nae?" She still manages to smile.

I leave her house as I wave at her, she waves back. A car's been waited for me already.

"Sorry for being late." I smile as I see the driver. He smiles back.

"Oh my, isn't it my baekhyun?" He examines my body, as Yura did at the first time she saw me. "You looks so skinny" His face shows the worriness

"Hahaha hyung don't you know that I'm on diet?" I fake a laugh. 

"You little brat. Do you think I could easily believe your lies?" He knocks my head playfully.

"Ouch" I rubs my head "Okay whatever. But how long will you plan to stayed like this? Members must be waited for us."

"Ah I almost forgot. Let's go" 

In Kris hyung's Car:

"Hyung, I could drive by myself. There's no need for you to come over and pick me up like this. Why?" Honestly, yeah I could drive but seems like he won't allow me to drive.

"I just wanna have some private chat with you" He smiles toward me . I roll my eyes "It's the worst reason I've ever heard". 

 

Kris's POV:

"Why?" His question does shocked me a bit, but I still manage to act simple, not wanting him to suspect. 

"I just wanna have some private chat with you" I fake a smile. Good that he's not suspect.

"Baekhyun, whenever you want to go somewhere, you have to go with somebody, don't go alone, especially you must NOT drive" I emphasize the word NOT, making him looking at me weirdly.

"Hyung, I'm not a kid anymore. I need to be strong and independent" He rolls his eyes.

"Just listen to me" I say in a serious tone, causing him nods awkwardly.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

"Baekhyun, whenever you want to go somewhere, you have to go with somebody, don't go alone, especially you must NOT drive" What?? Why?

"Hyung, I'm not a kid anymore, I need to be strong and independent" Seriously, what happened with him? 

Hearing his serious voice, making me obidiently nod. Kris hyung, whatever he says, he must have a reason. 

Did something happened before?

 

A/N: Your only question is "What happned?" Right? XD lolol ikr :3 find out in next chapter x) Oh or guessing what happened next? Hyemi will meet him or not? Will he recognize hyemi? What's relationship between Baekhyun and Yura? Will fate make baekhyun and hyemi back together or..?