Chapter 38: Arguement

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

"Ahh I feel tired" Sungjong yawns and he throws himself to his comfortable bed. 

"Ya I'm hungry, let's go out" Hoya taps Dongwoo shoulder and they go out. Woohyun are walking toward kitchen. Meanwhile, Sunggyu is talking to L

"There're many stars tonight. Wahh" Sunggyu smiles to himself. "I wish if there any shooting stars right now." He then turns his face to see L. L's smiling from ear to ear alone. It's a rare oppunity to see the cold-head L smiles like this. 

"Myungsoo ya" Sunggyu waves his hand in front of L's face, making L jumps a bit, back to his sense. "Wae wae? Are you talking about me?" He throws an innocent looks. Sunggyu blinks. "What happened?"

"What?" L raises an eyebrow, still confusing and same as Sunggyu. 

"I mean, what make you smile like that?" L then chuckles

"Ah nothing hyung. I'm just...... feeling nice." His face is still smiling. Sunggyu then looks at him weirdly with his small eyes then smirks. 

"Hahhaha Ok I understand. Suit yourself then" He pats L's shoulder and then leave L dumpfound there. L then shrugs and smiles again.

Flashback:

You finally found courage to lean in. L blinked because now your face and his face're very close now. 

"Ya L~~" Somebody shouted from far, made L turn his face toward the voice's source. 'Ahh Luhan hyung" He made his way toward Luhan.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan looked at L weirdly and he spotted you and he smiled at you. You've just back to your sense and your eye grew big and your face was blushing mad. Did he see it all? You then shook your head and smiled awkwardly back at Luhan. 

"err, ya know, stuff" L smiled at Luhan. "Ok whatever. Hyemi ya" Luhan made his way toward you and handed you a present. 

"I forget to give you this. Happy birthday" It's a box that wrapped with ribbon and well decorated. "Thank you" You smiled at Luhan. He then walked away, left you and L there. 

"It's night already. Go inside, I have to go to. Bye" L then walked away. You looked a bit disappointed because your plan wasn't working as you expected. However, you also didn't want to disturb L as well so you just let him go. "Ah wait" L flinched his fingers and went back to you. You're a bit surprised. He then came to you closer and closer, both of your face're almost touch. 

"W-what?" Your eyes grew big again.  L innocently looks at you. "Continue your plan" He smiked evilly. Your face became hot and you gulped. "Plan?" You took a deep breathe and you became stiff. L sighed "Ok then. Goodnight" he started to walk away again. Aish what with this boy?

"Ya wait" You shouted. Because it was already night and very silent, your voice is a bit loud. L turned his back to face you. You ran toward him and placed a kiss on his cheek. Since he's tall so you tiptoed and kiss him in a real quick. L's in shock and he became stiff. You covered your super red face with your palm, but you're not covering your eyes since you wanna see L's reaction. He turned his face to you. Because of the moonlight's reflect and wind, also with his innocent looks, he looked really flawless. 

"G-Good night" You stuttered a bit and then you ran back to your house.

"I won't wash my face tonight" L shouted and it made you became more and more embarrassed. He chuckles and walked back to his house.

 

End of flashback

Baekhyun's POV:

What happened with me? Is Hyemi related to my past? What's with the date of today? Why the hyungs won't allow me to drive? Why it hurt so bad to see those stuffs?

Those questions are popping in my mind and I can't sleep. Was I have a bad past? Why everyone didn't want me to remember? I tighten my fist. I must find out about it. 

 

Tomorrow:

"Oppa I'm going to school now." You shout

"Have some breakfast first" Sungyeol shout back.

"I can't be late today. Moreover I promise with my friend to have breakfast with her today. Bye" You disappear in a flash. Just when you reach outside of your house, a car landed in front of your house. You frown a bit. 

"Hyemi ssi Annyeong" Your jaw drop. 

"Baekhyun ssi." You really can't believe what you have seen. What the earth is he doing here?

"Are you walking school? Mind going with me then?" He gives you his famous eye smile, the smile that you admit that you've missed a lot. Since you don't want to be rude, so you just accept his suggestion.

"Baekhyun ssi. I've never seen you drive and I guess you couldn't drive at all, but seeing you earlier, I'm really surprised" You smiles to break the awkward silence between both you. 

 

Your POV:

 

He chuckles and I raise an eyebrow. "Don't judge a book by its cover"

"S-sorry" I feel guilty to ask him like that. Am I stupid?

'Ah it's okay. Anyone would say like that too" He smiles. He suddenly step on his brake hard and make our head bumped again. He shakes his head and his face looks a bit pale. 

"Baekhyun ssi are you okay?" I look at him worriedly. W-what happend? 

"I'm o- urgghhh" He's groaning and grabbing his head hard. I've become shock and don't know what to do.

"Hyemi ssi.....take the...ugrhh...medicine..... from the.....locker...now" He tries really hard to proceed each word. 

'W-where?" I'm still confused. "In....front of...you....URGHH" He's groaning louder "quickly" I open the locker right now and seeing a box of medicine. I take some of it and with a bottle of water and pass it to him. After that, he's bit calm. 

"Are you really okay?" I look straight at his eyes and he stares back. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

She looks at me and I look back. I've become stiff.

'Dumbhead'

'Do you like it?'

'Yeah forever you and I'

'Aish you are so cheesy'

'I promise I'll be back' 

The picture is my head is still a blur and the voice is very familiar. Through that eyes of her, I've seen many things. 

'Byun Baekhyun!' 

This time the picture has become clearer.

"Baekhyun ssi" 

My eyes is a bit watery "Hyemi...."

 

A/N: Update ;; By the way this story is nearly reach the end :')