Chapter 16: Jealousy?

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

Your jaw drop as you see the guy's who standing in front of you. He smirks.

"What.The.Hell.Are.You.Doing.At.This.Hour?" You hit him with every word by the pillow in your hand.

"ouch ouch!" He whines "Ya Are you pabo?" He yells while glaring at you.

"Bwoh?Pabo?Are you kidding me?" You scoff "I should be the one who say this. Party at this hour? oh my head" You rub your forehead and shake your head randomly.

"Wae? Then when do you suppose me to partying?" He makes a face "12pm? or 6am in the morning?" 

I grit my teeth "Lee stupid Minhyuk. Don't you know what time is it?" You glare at him

"It's 2am. Wae?" He raise his eyebrow. You step on his feet at that moment. "Ouch! Ya what do you think you are doing?" He frown and raise his voice.

"What happened?" A voice come from inside the house. Your eye's big as it's going to explode everytime.

"Oh, miss me already?" He smirks "But well, it's still midnight  and I bet you still asleep." he smiles foolishly "Go back and let just talk tomorrow okay? Oh, a hug is fine" He approachs you but you step back.

You're nervous inside but you still act cool "Miss you? Yeah yeah I miss you DAMN MUCH!!" You throw the pillow to his face and plan to run away but he's faster, so he grabs your wrist and pin you against the wall. 

"Wrap this thing quickly L, I think I'm bored. Okay I'll wait you inside" Minhyuk turns his back and walks in to the house.

Big Boss of god please help me.

You both are very close, till you can smell his scent. You try to run away but he's a hundred times stronger than you. I'm dying.

"I-I just come here to tell that please lower the speaker's sound. I c-can't s-" He traces his finger to your lip to stop you.

"Tch tch your excuse is still in a low level." He shakes his head. He then lower his strength in purpose to let you go but you're still in panic and don't know what to do so you're standing stiffly at there. "See? You're lying" he smirks "I know you miss me, just admit it"

You still don't know what to do so you decide to shout "Help me!!!" But then he close your mouth with his palm. 

He then release his hand "Try to shout again or else..." He grins evilly. 

You swollow hard "else what?" You're still being stubborn. He his lip and looks at you deeply and it makes your heart beat like crazy. He then leans in closer and closer and you turn your face away. You are too close with him till you can feel his hot breathe on your cheek. A tiny tear's escaped your eye, your completely shutting eye. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughs the hell out. You open your eye and give him a what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-about look.

"You should see your face at the moment. HAHAHAHAH" He keeps on laughing like crazy. You glare at him.

"Ya it's not funny!!" You frown and grit your teeth hard. "just wait and see my revange Kim freaking myungsoo" and then you walk toward your house back embarrassingly, waiting for tomorrow to come.

Tommorow:

You walk to school gate with a cold expression and tighten your fist hard. Ah nice he's here. God's starting to help me. You smirk.

You walk quickly toward L "Hiyaaaa~~" You shout while you are about to kick his flawless face. But you slip and bump into him. Both of you fall on the ground and you're on the top of him. He looks at you innocently and while crowd is whispering. Your face turn into red. 

"Hyemi?" A familiar voice comes from the crowd and it catches your attention.

"L-lu-luhan?" Your eye grow wide "I-it's not like what you think" He blinks innocently. 

"Ehem" L clears his throat "So you...?" You turn back to L and you just noticed that you still on the top of him. You're in shock and then you stand up properly, same with L.

Luhan walks away. "L-Luhan wait" You shout and run toward him. 

 

A/N: Update :33333 

So Is luhan really jealousing?? Find out in next chaper x)