Chapter 48: Chance and acceptance

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

You drag L out of his room at that moment. The following infinite members look curious from what you are doing. Sunggyu approaches you and widen his eye. "What happened? What are you doing?" 

"Woohyun oppa come with me" 

"Huh?" Woohyun raises his eyebrow. "Wait. What?Why?" All the infinite members' expression are the same. 

"We need to take him to hospital right now." You say in a serious tone. Without hesitation, Woohyun grab his car key and before he come to to, he glance at infinite members and Sunggyu. 

"You guys just stay here." before you and Woohyun left, Hoya grabs Woohyun's arm. "Don't forget to tell us if anything changed and needed." Woohyun nods and both of you quickly get into his car. 

 

"How is him? Why suddenly you want to send him to hospital? Did his condition's become more serious?" 

"His temperature was very high at that moment. When I wiped his face with the towel and I took the towel off, I-I saw red mark on it" You feel like crying but you try to be strong. You keep looking at L who is laid at the back hopelessly. 

"What?" Woohyun suddenly steps on the car brake hard and both of you bumped. "Ouch" Both of you whine. "Are you okay?" He looks at you and come closer to you. 

"I'm okay" You keep rubbing your forehead. "He's........nosebleeding. Maybe his body temporature is too high." Woohyun sigh and continue driving.

"You know, when he was young, he used to have this symptom and we thought that he couldn't survive after that. That time, I didn't know what was the real reason behind that but I found him staying under the rain alone. When we brought him home, he got a fever and a serious one like this time. He wasn't awake for three whole days even thought we took him to hospital. His temporature was higher and higher that time.From the time he awake, we made sure not to let him stay under the rain anymore." 

You silently cry because you feel that you are the one who make him become like that. If something happened to L, you won't be able to forgive yourself. Guilty seems over-whelm your heart and brain. 

"This patient is very sensitve to cold thing, if he stay under the rain or snow or something cold for along time, he will have this symptom again." Doctor sighes and both of you don't say a thing, signal him to continue. "But he's okay. Here's some medicine and next time be careful, not to let him staying under the rain again or bad things will happened to him." Doctor give warning and hand you a small box of medicine.

You lay him on his bed and sitting next to the bed. Woohyun is explaining to infinite and keep you and L alone. You hold L's hand tightly and keep mumble something till you fall asleep. 

L open his eyes and feels a bit freak out. He remembers clearly that the last thing he knew, he was at the park waiting for you. His head still hurt and he couldn't move. He feels a couple of palm is covering his hand. His eyes grow big as he sees the one that he's wait for is next to him, holding his hand and sleeping peaceful. L smiles a bit and reaches his hand to your hair lightly. You stir and you jerk your head up. Still half awake, you look at him.

"Sorry, Did I wake you up?" L says in a low voice. 

"You wake up!!" You shout and cry in happiness. L still feel weak and he immidiately trace his finger on your lip, prevent you from shouting. Since he can't move and he doesn't want you to shout. "Ya you stupid bastard. Don't you know how sad am I? Don't you know how hard am I trying to stop myself from thinking any possibilities to lose you? You run away and you don't even ask permission from me and you don't even tell me that you are back or pick up my phone. You arrogant jerk." You burst out like rapping and you throw a pillow at L.

"Ouch" He whines in pain. 

"Omo sorry, are you okay?" You sit down and check on him. "I'm sorry, I-I just.." 

"Ya I haven't recovered yet and you are treating a patient like that?" He keep whining and you come closer to him. "Look, I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to d-do.." you haven't finished your word but L pulls you to lay beside him and he embraces you tightly. You gasp loudly. You can't move and you can't breathe, your heart is beating very hard in your chest. For god's sake, I think I'm going to explode soon. You stop stuggle and you feel the warmness in his embrace. His body is still hot and you can feel the heat from his body. "I wanna be like this for five minutes, Can I?" Your face turn very red and you nod lightly. He smiles silently. You close your eyes and smile too. 

"I'm sorry" He suddenly speaks and your heart sanks. "I'm sorry for being selfish and for that day, I'm really sorry" You anger has turn down or out already. Through what happened these days, you found yourself have already forgiven him. 

"Why so quiet? Are you still mad at me?" He loosen his embrace a bit just to face you. You avoid his gaze. "Ok, I take this as a forgiven" 

"Who said I forgive you? You scoff annoyingly. "I haven't revanged yet and..and don't think it's easy... I forgive you and it doesn't mean I forget it. I'll punish you later" You cross your arm and he smiles widely and you can swear it's a sincere smile. You do melt a bit inside seeing his real smile like that. He pulls you into embrace again "I missed you" 

"Me too" You mumble silently but he still can hear it. 'What? What did you say? I couldn't hear it. Say that again." He says with a teasing voice. You send his a death glare and he laugh. "Just admit it dumbhead" He pulls you closer till your face meet his chest. You wrap your arm around his waist and you both are having a moment till both of you fall asleep.

 

You have promise Baekhyun to meet him so set off to meet him and where he has told you. When you arrive, you become shock because it's the park that both of you used to make a promise to stay together forever and where he wrote the 'forever you and I' on a tree. You've found that tree "It still the same" You mumble.

"Only people changed" A voice can be heard from far and you turn your back to the source. There he is, the one that wrote that thing is in front of you right now. He smiles and you can say it's a fake one. You know him very clear, too clear that more than he knows himself. 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I feels a bit relieve because Hyemi and I finally clear thing up and back together. I admit that what I have done was a mistake and I shouldn't be forgiven. However, who know this would led us to become closer and help me to realize about Hyemi's heart. I smile and walk out of the school to home. I pass a park nearby and I decide to sit there for a while before continue. Something has caught my eyes. Wait isn't that Hyemi? I silently hide near a tree. Yes, it's Hyemi. I smile and when I am about to approach her, I see another boy is standing with her. My smile's faded. It's Baekhyun, her ex that she still has feeling for. They look at each other sadly. 

"Would you forgive me?" This is what I hear from Baekhyun. Forgive? My heart drops. The next thing I see, Hyemi hugs him. Hug? My mind goes blank and my heart stop working. I then walk away silently while tighten my fist. 

 

A/N: a long one :D I'm going to make a squeal for this story :) and -giggle- maybe I'll end this story tomorrow. I'll try to update as I can. Saranghae readers and subbie -hug you guys- 104 subbies yaaay -throw confetti- 

Sooooooo, another love problem? xD