Chapter 28: His past

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

"Hyemi ssi" Yura approaches you when you're at the school balcony alone. You turn your back and realize it's her. 

"Can we talk?" She asks me with a face that hidden with sadness. I nod. 15 minutes's have passes and both of you are still in an awkward silence.

"How long have you known Baekhyun?" You speak up, break the silence. Yura looks at you at first, then she looks back to the sky.

"Since we're in state" She replies, still looks at the sky. 

"How did you know him?" You ask again.

"To be honest, at that time, the time when Baekhyun's just arrived at state, both of our parents were planning to engaged both of us." Your heart ache a bit, remeber what Saekyung told you before. "He's a cold heart person. He didn't talk to anyone except of his parents, he even didn't talk to me although he's already known that I'm his future fiance." Her face shows sorrowness, but she manages to trails on " He's so stubborn, never listen to anyone and he hated me a lot" She smiles bitterly. You're speechless. 

"Did you two engaged then?" You finally speak up slowly. 

"Of course no" A tear rolls on her cheek "Why would he engaged to me when he already has the person who he loved so much?" She chuckles with tears. "He's totally a jerk." She wipes her tears.

Flashback:

"Our Baekhyunnie has come" his mother opened her arm widely, welcoming him. He still put his poker face and ignore his mother.

"I've already done what I have to. Therefore, you have to keep your promise as well" He said coldly, without looking at his mother. The cheerful boy in front of his beloved has changed.

"Of course, and don't worry son, soon you'll forget her. I'm planning on engaging you." His mother smiled widely, causing him to looked at her in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?Engaging?" He's totally mad.

"Yes. Trying to say 'no' and I won't make sure about that girl's condition" his mother spoke coldly back . He tighten his fist and bit his lip hard. "be prepared my beloved son" She kissed his cheek and walked outside. He was left dumpfound. His knee grew weak and then he throw everything inside the house while shouting like crazy and also, crying. 

End of flashback

You're sobbing right now while hearing what Yura's recorded. "This's what I've record when I was outside his house" She speaks coldly. "Like I said before, he hated me. No matter what I did, he's never cared. I swear that time, I was forced to break up with my boyfriend, the one who treated me like a princess, and to engaged with a bastard. He's totally a bastard, a stupid bastard" she sobs, unable to continue. "What I've seen in his car, was a single picture that he took with a girl, and it's you" She looks at you sadly. You sob even more hearing this. "He loved you, damn much" She emphasize the word 'much' "Till a day, something's happened" You look at her "What's happened?"

"When both of us were on the way to our engagement" She bit her lip. "Seem like his soul wasn't with his body that time. He looked so sad and didn't talked to me or asked me a single word. He also didn't reply what I've asked. he drove very fast" She sniffs. "Then, we faced a big truck" Your eye grow big and tears keep flowing from your swollen eyes "Then...?"

"He's just sensed it and he....he.." She sobs too hard that she's unable to continue.

"TELL ME!!" You shout while shake her body harshly.

"He jumped from his seat to hug me tightly, and then....... " You cloth your mouth. You feel like you knee lost it force and your body fall on the ground.

"Both of us got involved in a car crush. What I've remember that time was, I opened my eye slowly and I felt very dizzy, but what I saw was...... he laid on the top of me and cover with....blood" she sobs again.

"After that, the things that I knew is, I was in a hospital with a damn headache and I wasn't able to see Baekhyun. I rushed outside and I saw his parents, who looked so gloomy. I asked what happened and they said.... they said Baekhyun was in a process of operation" She stop of a while to calm herself.

"Operation?" Your tears start to flow again.

"Doctor said that he's involved in a very serious car accident and it effect him strongly. What he's told us was, Baekhyun had two possibilities. He can either not able to wake up or......" She stop for a while "lose his memories...." That time you's just understood why Baekhyun didn't recognize you.

"He's totally a poor kid after the accident, he's changed alot"

"STOP IT!!" You yell loudly while crying. "I don't want to know anymore" Both of you are still sniffing.

I'm so selfish, I'm really bad, I shouldn't existed.... Your mind keep on shouting, mocking your own self.

 

A/N: Poor Baekhyun ;AAA; Now you've already know why EXO won't allowed him to drive and he didn't feel anything toward you u.u -sob- poor him T_T