Chapter 36: Birthday part 2

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

"Uh, yeah. I'm free only this morning. Wae?" I answer innocently.

"I see. Can we meet now?" 

"Now. Why not? Where?" 

"I'll pick you up. Just be prepared" He end the call. W-wait, did he know that today is my brithday? Aish of course it can't be. 

I've already dressed and I decide to wait outside. I see a car from far's driving and landing in front of my house. I walk out of my house. The car's owner pull the car window, revealing his face. I'm a bit shock, because it's not Luhan. He takes off his black glasses coolly and smiles at me. 

"Kai?" My eye grow big. Why it's kai? What happened?

"Come in I'll explain you."

"But-"

"Just come in. I won't kidnap you." He assures. It doesn't mean I'm afriad of being kidnapped but I'm just shock. I gulp and enter his car. He drives immidiately after I enter. 

"Luhan hyung asks me to pick you up" He simply answer, without looking at my face. 

"What?" I've become stiff after that "er.... why couldn't he come?"

"Don't worry he's now preparing something. That's why he asked me to pick you up." Something?

 

Author's POV:

You arrive at an unfamiliar place, which is quiet far from your house and it makes you feel a bit uncomfortable. Just you've entered, what you see is the EXO but luhan is nowhere to be found. You look at kai with a gaze the full of curiousity. Kai just smirks and grabs your hand. You're quiet shock but you obiediently follow him. 

"Noona!!" A familiar voice could be heard, you turn your gaze at the owner's voice. "Sehunnie?" 

"Wow you look so pretty" Followed by Tao, beside sehun. You can't help but smile a bit at them. "Oh where's Luhan?" 

Both of them, including Kai, are grinning mysteriously "You'll know" They say in harmony. Then four of you keep on walking. Suddenly you feel a pair of palm close your eyes. "W-what?"

"It's a surprise." Kai whispers, along with Sehun and Tao who are leading your way. 

 

Kris gasps and gives the maknaes the we-are-not-done-yet looks. Three of them looking at kris back innocently and just shrug. 

"Err can you release your hand now?" You are trying to release his hand 

"Noona wait. It's not yet done so let just silently stay like this for a..er..maybe 2 minutes? Sehun and Tao widen their eyes at Kai, along with the EXO. 

"Pabo hyung, 2 minutes?" Sehun mouth him without proceeding any sound. Kai gulps and clear his throat . 

 

"Ok, I'll release my hand but close your eyes first" Kai firmly speak out, after two mintues have passed. 

"Ah okay whatever" Kai releases his hand and you obediently close your eyes as he told. "Okay now open your eyes" You slowly open your eyes and gasp loudly. What you can see is you are now on the beautiful grass field, with some decoration, include many handsome men, or the EXO are standing.

"SURPRISE!!!" They shout in harmony. "HAPPY BRITHDAY!!" Your jaw drop and your eyes grow wide. "Y-you guys...."

"We know it" d.o approaches you and pats your shoulder lightly . But still, you can't find Luhan. You silently smiles, seeing the 'Happy britday banner' and plus the beautiful scene. "Thank" You smile at them and they smile back. "But where's Luhan?" You gaze at them curiously. 

"Ah we almost forgot." Kris facepalms and look at the back. "Hey, she's here." But no one's come. Kris frown a bit and the EXO as well. 

"Ahh~" Chanyeol flinch "Close her eyes first" and EXO mouth an O as Lay approach you and closes your eyes. For a moment , lay releases his hand and you open your eyes. You become stiff and your jaw drop, as a handsome young man is standing in front of you, leading the EXO at the back.

"Happy birthday" He flush his eye smile, with a cake on his hand. The EXO are smiling ear to ear and watching you two silently. 

"Thank" is the only word that come out from your mouth. "This cake is very beautiful."

"I made it by myself" He rubs his back awkwardly and looks at you lovingly. "He spend a lot of efford on it" Baekhyun commands. Hearing Baekhyun's voice, you can't help but feel gloomy abit, but still, Luhan makes you smile again. 

The small party's going on well. D.o has prepared food and his food is really dilicious, you admit. The EXO won't stop talking and bikering each other. They're still childlish as usual. You gaze at Baekhyun. Seeing him laughing and smiling like that, you feel you're smiling unconsiously and sliently. 

"Do you like being here?" A voice interrupt your thought and your attention, Baehyun's. "Yes, it's a nice place" 

"Luhan hyung has such a great sense on these stuffs" He grins while looking at me. "Hyemi ssi, may I ask you something?" 

"Nae. Ask as you please" You smile, hiding your expression. He looks a bit nervous and he bit his lip. 

"Did we know each other before?"

 

A/N: I plan on summary the birthday part into only 2 part but it turn out more than I think u.u