Chapter 37: Birthday part 3

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

"Ya why you have to drive that fast huh? We are not in the racing show or whatever." I glare at the boy beside me, the driver. He smirks and the next thing I know, he increases the speed, causing butterfies in my stomach.

"hahhahaha" I send him a dead glare "It's not funny" Damn you jerk, I'll kill you later. "By the way, you haven't told me yet. Why suddenly you ask me out? Where're we going? Why it takes so long?W-"

"Could you please shut up and be a silent girl?I won't kidnap you" He stare annoyingly at me. I close my mouth but at that moment. "Ya L, there's a car" I point at the front direction. Because he's staring at me, he forgets the fact that he's driving and it's really dangerous if he keep on doing like that. I look at the car in front in horror. At that moment, L's back to his sense. His eye wide open and he try to step on the brake hard, till his head and also my head bumped. Great that another car has already drive to another direction. I'm pretty sure that their heads would be bumped too.

"Ouch!!" I rub my forehead and it's really hurt "Ya y-" My jaw drop. "Hey are you okay?" Seeing him closes his eyes, I shake him. He looks at me and rubs his forehead too. "Damn that stupid car." He grit his teeth while glaring at that car, till it disappeared. 

"Ya ya ya calm down. It's not their fault, it's your fault." 

"Whatever" He sigh annoyingly and continue driving. 

 

Author's POV:

"Wow I didn't know that d.o's that really great in cooking stuffs like that" Baekhyun poke d.o's arm. The EXO roll their eyes.

"He's changed a lot since you've gone" Luhan smiles. "Eii" D.o stares at Luhan.

"The lazy- d.o that I've known before is changed" Baekhyun smiles, earn a glare from d.o and the EXO laughed. "Hyung, there's a car!!!" Kai immidiately shout to Luhan, the driver and everyone is in shock. Luhan turn the steering wheel hard and cause the EXO bump into each other. 

 

BaekHyun's POV:

I look at the car in front of my eyes in horror. 

'No'

'Dumbhead,'

'Are you okay?'

Those words are floating in my brain for no reason, but I can't picture the looks of the owner's voice. It's was really blur. I grab my head and groanning silently. Without knowing, I bump into the side car mirror. 

"Wahh, is that car stupid?" Kris hyung frown while rubbing his head, so do everyone. 

Author's POV:

Everyone turn their attention to Baekhyun, who is silently rubbing his head and groanning silently. Luhan's eye grow big and followed by everyone as well. 

"Baekhyunnie are you okay?" Chen asks Baekhyun worriedly. Now everyone is staring at each other knowingly. Luhan looks at Kris with a Is-he-sick-again look. Kris just shrug and turn his attention back to Baekhyun. 

"Hyung....." Sehun looks at Baekhyun worrily. "I'm ok- urghh" this time he's really in a great pain again. 

"Did anyone bring his medicine?" Suho asks everyone immediatly. Chanyeol checks the glow compartment. "Here it is" He quickly gives it to Baekhyun. After drinking it, he's become calm.

"How's your feeling Baekhyun? What's happened?" Lay asks Baekhyun again.

"It just..... I'm okay now" Baekhyun forces a smile. His face looks a bit pale. Luhan reaches his arm to feels Baekhyun's forehead. "You have a fever. Are you really okay?"

"I'm okay hyung."

 

Your POV:

"oh my god" I gasp loudly. 

"How is it?" He looks at me with a smile on his face.

"It just..... beautiful" I can't help but admiring the view of it.

My mouth wide open. L just chuckles and knock my head "Ya if you keep on being like this you'll drolling" 

"Ouch. Whatever" I shrug. But, w-what's this for?" I look at him curiously. W-wait, did he know about my birthday?

He chuckles again. "Can be no reason?" I raise my eyebrow and make a face. "Tch." I roll my eyes.

"Come here" He drags my wrist and walk directly into the shore. There's a small table located there. We are having a small talk, inhaling the fresh air. I feel very relaxed. There must be a reason behind this. 

It's evening already. L takes me to Cinema.

"Tada" He shows me the tickets and it's my favorite movie, with a smile on his face.

"Omo. Are we going to watch it?" I smile widely at him. He nods, still wearing a smile. I admit, he looks so good with that smile.

 

It's already night. I'm having alot of fun with him, and moreover, also with the EXO and Sungyeol oppa as well. Infinite oppa send me some wishing video, too.

"Thank for today." I smile as L walks me toward my door. He clear his throat and wear a poker face. 

"Ah I forget something." He then hands me a small gift. It's a small one, but well decorated with the light blue color, my favorite one. I giggle and look at him.

"Thank for this too" Err, should I? Shouldn't I? A plan pop up in my mind. I bit my lip nervously. Finally I find some courage to lean in.....

 

 

A/N: Baekhyun's nearly remeber everything hwahahahaha -evil laugh- late update u.u