Chapter 3: Flashback

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

2 years ago....

"wait for me" damn that boy, why he run so fast? Is he on marathon or what? I frown.

"catch me if you wanna, hahahhaha" he stick out his tounge. I roll my eye.

"Ya, I'm not a runner ya know? And for your information, give it back to me or you'll dead once I caught you" I warn with a cold glare. I'm pretty good at acting hahaha.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" he's laughing hard till he fall down, no, till he shed tears. I give a what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-about look.

"Arraseo Arraseo" He giggle nonstop and wipe his tear then he walk slowly to me "I'm just messing around" He smile and hand me back the keychain "next time be careful nae? Or else" He smirk. I try to grab the keychain but since he's taller than me, so he keep on teasing me by take it up and down that I have to follow it like crazy.

"Ya Byun Baekhyun Give it to me" I shout like crazy. Man, I swear if it's not Byun Baekhyun, I've killed him a millon times over already.

"How about NO" He smile like an idiot. I glare at him but then, I smirk after a plan come to by mind. He seems confused about my sudden reaction. "Deseeeeeeeerrrve it you idiot!!" I jump toward his hand to grab back the keychain. Wahahahahah I'll show you the real Lee Hyemi. But it turn out bad, since I jumped toward him, well like throwing my body, I fall on him and he's on the top of me. 

omo. My eye turn big. On the other side, he give me the idiot smile again as he rub the back of my hair, it lightly, gently. I smile as well that time. I study his beautiful face, lovely smile and I found my hand trace down to his milky cheek. I can't believe I fall for you.

"Uh oh. Not now my love" He grin mischivously, cause myself back to my sense. My eye turn big again. what the hell am I doing?

I clear my throat as I try to stand up. Seems like I lose my control so I still can't stand properly. He hold me. "Are you okay" He give me an are-you-okay look. I nod and smile awkwardly. "I know I'm that handsome but keep your self control" He smirk. Damn. I look down embarassingly and mentally slap myself. "Oh what the reason that you call me out? I haven't asked you yet. Eh don't tell me just because that keychain thing only." I grow suspect. He roll his eye and make a face at me. His expression changed. I can see the sorrowness through his eye. "If....." he's not even look at me. "If what?If you found the keychain again what will I do? Duh. I swear I will kill you for real" I glare at him again. He facepalm himself. "Dumb. If I...." I look at him curiously. "If I leave..." I feel my knee lost its power and I can fall down anytime. "w-why?" I smile awkwardly. "Hahahahaha Ya Byun Baekhyun if you wanna prank me, do it cooler nae?" I mock him, laughing and hoping him to say that he just kidding. "Dumbhead, don't be like that. It just... just.. IF" he emphasize the word IF. "I guess I would find a new one then" I smirk. The fact is I already know what he's gonna say. Still, I try hard not to cry. "Ya" He frown at me. "Who promised that she would stay by my side forever?Who promised that she would love me forever?" My expression changed a bit that time. "How long?" I ask it a serious tone. Knowing what I meant, he reply immidiately "2 years, I guess" The environment seems awkward. Suddenly, he come to me and hold my hand while giving me an assure smile "Have I promised that I only love you? Have I promised that no matter what, I only choose you and only you? Aissh don't cry" I gulp. I don't even noticed that a single tear has roll on my cheek already, and his word, make me wanna cry more. I end up crying in his embrace. "Rose are red, violet are blue, Lee Hyemi look like a monkey that belong to zoo. HAHAHAHAHHA" How could he said such a word in this situation?Aissh. I hit his chest lightly. "Don't cry. You know how ugly you are when you are crying. Moreover, you already know that I can't stand seeing a girl cry" His word make me smile a bit. The boy could flip my mind around. Only him. "Never stop smiling, cos you never know who is falling in love with it" He's never failed in brighten my mind. 

"May I ask the reason why you leave?" I ask. Prepared for enduring the respond already. "Studying" I nod. "I know you are an obedient kid" Both of us sigh deeply. "Wahh look at that" He change the situation. I turn to his direction and gasp. A shooting star, thing that I've wish to see badly. "Don't you say that wishing in front of a shooting star then our wish could be graunted?" I nod happily and both of us close our eye, praying.

I'll wait for you.

 

 

 

A/N : Late update T.T Well so that jerk that hyemi mentioned is our BAEKHYUN!! Baekhyun finally appeared! -thow ceffeti- So how is it so far? :D