Chapter 25: Feeling

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

"What the? seriously?" I heard a loud voice come from the nearby and it's 100% Lee stupid Minhyuk's voice.

"Ya low your voice." I shout back. The voice low down a bit. As I'm about to sleep back, my phone rang. I check the message and my lip's curving into a charming smile. Guess what? It's from Luhan. 

Hyemi ah, sorry today I won't be a ble to accompany you. I didn't expect it at all that it's a very important thing happened. Tomorrow I'll payback, maybe a dinner? kekekeke.

Even I feel a bit sad, but I still mange to smile. This guy's never failed to make my heart brighten.

I look out the window, but at that moment, I see a familiar's backlook. Is that L?

Of course, it's really him. His expression is blank, still wearing a poker face and cold gaze. That guy's really something

I admit it, that L is totally a jerk, annoying brat and arrogant, but when I get to know him, he's not a bad person either. I smile at that thought. The flashback of the moment that he helped me from that girl, the moment that he keep on sticking by me, the moment when we're just known each other. Especially, the moment that when I knocked his house at the middle of night. I flushed, still remebering each details of what happened. 

"Stop staring at my handsome face" he says without looking at me. bwoh? my eye grow big. Aish how could he sense me? I look at other direction embarassingly. 

"Yeoboseyo?" L picks up his phone "Bwoh? Wahh Jinja?" He giggles happily. "That little brat's really back...." "Err.. today?" He looks at me a bit and I give him a what-are-you-looking-at look. "Maybe next time hyung, tell him that I wanna meet him privately next time. hahaha oh and don't forget to tell him to bring my chocolate that he's promised to buy for me" He grins and end up the call. 

"Ya how could you reject like that?"

"Still, I can meet him everytime I want" He smirks. "That brat hasn't changed a bit" He talks alone.

"Whatever" I'm about to turn my back but he calls me

"Today are you free?"

"What?" Again, my eye grow wide. 

"Remember last time that you've reject my offer?" He glares at me, making me gulp.

"Arraseo" I give up and obidently agree with him.

"How about skiing?"

"Skiing?" My eyes' sparking. Skiing, omo eotteokhae? "B-but still, I can't ski" I look down a bit

"But I can" He smirks again. I roll my eyes and go to change my clothes.

 

Author's POV:

"oh my baekhyun you are back!!" The first one to hug baekhyun is chanyeol, his very best friend. 

"He looks really skinny doesn't he?" Everyone nod sadly. 

"Baekhyun hyung you must have suffered a lot" Sehun come toward baekhyun with sad eyes. Baekhyun pats his back and hug him.

"Silly, I'm okay. But oh my, you've changed a lot sehun ah" Baekhyun examines sehun, and everyone's as well. 

"EXO is not a completed EXO without you" Suho adds, everyone nod again. Suddenly, all of them are giving strange signal to each other, making baekhyun become confused.

"1,2,3.." d.o count and everyone start standing up.

"Welcome back out beloved baekhyunnie!!!!" All of them shout in harmony and start singing a song that they've prepared.

Little do they know, baekhyun's shedding a single tiny tear. Everyone giggle and chen with luhan come toward baekhyun and singing 'baby don't cry' making baekhyun smiles and everyone chuckles.

 

Your POV:

"are you sure you can do this?" I ask L, make sure if he could ski or not.

"Dumbhead, didn't I tell you that I can?" He rolls his eyes. "Don't be that worried." He grabs my hand firmly and we both enter that field. I swear it's slippier that I've expected and it make me become worried everytimes. First thing, I can't ski and second, I'm afraid if L lost his control and both of us would be in danger. 

Fortunately, L's skillful and he doesn't let my hand go, he even tighten his grip. 

"Now, can you do it by yourself?"

"What???" I look at him in fear, hoping that it just a misunderstanding. 

"here you goooo" He pushes me and I scream in horror. But then, he grab my wrist and it make me shiver. "First, balance yourself" He teaches me little my little. I swear, our distance are too close, till I can smell his scent. My heart's racing uncontrolably. A moment later, I can ski on my own. I grin happily at him as he grins at me back "See, you make it" I blush. Without knowing, I lost my balance. I try to stop but I can't. Oh my what to do? I close my eyes, wishing that I'll be okay. After that, I feel like I've bump into someone and I fall on the top of that person. When I open my eye, it grow wide as it's gonna explode everytimes. Those beautiful eyes of his.... I blush madly as he looks at me innocently. Both of us stay like that for a couple of minutes've passed. 

He leans closer and closer, till our lip touched. I close my eyes, wishing to stay like that forever.

 

A/N: Double update :))))))) I wasn't expact that I could finish another chappie today. By the way I've got 42 subbie so far. -thow confetti and sob while hugging you guy-