Chapter 39: The truth

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

My heart hurt a bit just to see his eyes. I miss looking at his eyes like this for along time. He looks at me deeply and his gaze is full of mysteries that I can't see. "Wae? Is something wrong? Do you need to go to hospital?" 

He closes his eyes and sighes deeply while looking down. "I..I-I'm okay.." he smiles weakly and me. His face is really pale and he's trembling. 

"Are you really okay?" I ask to ensure. Yeah, I still care and I hate to admit it. 

"Sorry for scaring you. You must be in shock. I'm really sorry." He says without looking at me. Again, the tense of awkward is cover the atmosphere and I feel a bit uncomfortable. What's with him today?

My phone rings and it interrupt my thought.

"Yeoboseyo" It's Luhan. "Maybe today I'm a bit late and sorry I couldn't keep my promise. But I'll payback in one day. Yes I'm with Baekhyun" I glance at Baekhyun. 

"What?Baekhyun? Do you mean that he's driving you to school?" His voice seems very shocked.

"Yes. What's wrong with that?"

"N-Nothing. Did he pick you up?"

"Uh yeah."

"I see... see you later Hyemi..." He end the call quickly.

"Is that Luhan hyung?" I jump a bit upon hearing the voice that has been being silent for a while.

 

Author's POV:

Your eyes suddenly grow big and you gasp loudly, remember what Yura's told you in that day. H-He used to be in accident before!!! You stupid idiot, how could you not remember about this? A tear rolls on your cheek. Baekhyun notices this and looks at you weirdly. "Hyemi ssi, are you okay?"

"Quickly please, we are late" You look at deeply. He still confused but obediently follow you. Just when both of you reach the school, you leave his car and bowing to him.

"Hyemi ssi wait"

"Nae?"

"This afternoon may I meet you?" Your jaw drop and your heart is beating very fast. 

"ok..see you" Still you don't want to reject his offer.

 

In class,

Why he suddenly become like that? Is anything happened? While you're busy thinking about Baekhyun, without realizing someone throw a paper roll at your head. You then rub your head and curse silently while glare back. You pick the paper roll and read because there's something in it 

Why so gloomy today? 
_Your handsome jerk

You write and throw back at him.

None of your bussiness
_Hyemi

Just he's about to throw the paper back, the teacher enter the class. 

 

After the class:

You come to the rooftop, where Baekhyun want to meet you there. 

"Sorry I'm late" You bow in manner and he smiles. "Could you tell me the reason now?"

"We are not really relating?" His question stabs your heart. It's the second time that he asks you this kind of question. 

"Have I already told you? I don't know whether you're confused or whatever, but, we're not related" You emphasize the word 'not' .

"But why I did feel so familiar around you? The words you said, anything that related to you, why did I feel that I used to see and hear before?"

You manage not to burst into tears and you keep being cold. "Listen, first I'm totally a stranger to you and I don't know what you are talking about. I'm sorry if I am rude." You bow and leave him but then he grabs your hand. Feeling his touch, a tear rolls on your cheek. Lee Hyemi, be strong, don't cry in front of him. Don't cry you loser! 

"The flashback keep repeating in my mind and it's remain of you a lot." He looks serious. You don't know how to react or even say. Noticing this, Baekhyun looks deep into your eye again. 

"I-I...." You look down. "Sorry I really can't...." You can't help it, you finally cry out silently. 

"Release her now" A cold voice can be heard from nowhere and you feel your wrist is being grabbed by another person. You go speechless and Baekhyun also. Now both of your hand are being grabbed by two different person.

"She said she can't...." The atmosphere is really tensed and you really don't know what to do. Both of them are staring at each other wordlessly.

 

A/N: I will try to update as fast as I can :)