Chapter 32: Making friend

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors
Your POV:
 
I feel the sunlight's hitting my face. I open my eyes slowly and rubbing it. It's morning already and I still feel very sleepy. Damn that sunlight. I curse under my breathe while gazing at the clock. I gasp loudly. Crap, it's 7:30 already. I rush tp toilet and left everything. My blanket isn't being folded yet and my bed is still in a damn mess, but who care? I'm freaking late right now. 
 
After bathing and preparing bag, I check my phone. What the hell? 30 misscalled? Who the hell would call the much? I grit my teeth and cheek the caller ID. My eye grow big and my jaw drop. Most of them are from Sungyeol oppa, and there's some Luhan's. Oh no, what to do? I bit my lip and check the message as well. There's one new message. 
 
You sleepy head, wake up right now and hurry up. Today we're having math exam at 7, the first section. Be prepared. Don't forget to eat your breakfast, oh and also, don't forget your promise last night.
 
From: Your handsome jerk
 
This bastard. Am I his slave or what? Eh wait, my promise last night? Suddenly, my face shows up a smile. 
 
Flashback from last night:
 
"What a . The only way is crying? Are you a loser?" He arrogantly gazed at me with his cold eyes.
 
"You stupid jerk. Don't judge me." I hit his head. 
 
"Ouch!" He rubbed his head annoyingly "Ya how dare you touch my precious head" He sent me a cold dead glare. 
 
"Omo, I'm so scared" I pretended to be scared, making him boiled. "But wait, have you realize how funny when you're wearing the curtain?HAHAHAHAHA" You mock him and laugh. 
 
"This annoying brat" He shook his head but then his face show ed up a small smile. "Don't you know how ugly you are when you're crying?"
 
My laughter vanished, and I glared at him. 
 
"and don't you know how pretty you are when you're smiling?" He mumbled but I can still hear it. I bit my lip and look down a bit, pretend that I haven't heard it.
 
"Promise me that you'll always smiling. No matter what" He looked straight at me, with a serious face.
 
"Er..." I avoided his gaze. "Ya don't look at me with that face. What's wrong with you today huh?" I hit his face with a pillow but he grab the pillow and looked at me with that serious face of his again. I become stiff.
 
"Say yes first"  I gulp. Seriously, what happened with him?
 
"O-okay. I promise" I spoke slowly, still didn't want to face him. 
 
"Good" He smiled and mess my hair. "I gotta go. See ya tomorrow at school" 
 
I was stunned at there and it took a lot of afford to be back to my sense.
 
 
 
End of flashback
 
 
 
"Sorry I'm very late teacher" I bow deeply at the teacher, with an expression on my face, hoping she'd forgive me. Please, please, god I promise I won't do bad things anymore. Please forgive me, or you can punish me later, but now right now okay?
 
"It's okay. Go to your seat." My eyes grow big and I look at her in disbelief. Am I daydreaming? Who didn't know that she's the toughest teacher in the whole school? B-but how could she forgive me that easy? 
 
I tilt my head and walk toward my seat, while noticing that L's trying not to burst into laughter. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Tch what's with you huh?" 
 
I sit properly on my seat and start looking at everyone. But, isn't there's an exam? I frown. A moment later, I gasp. Don't tell me that.... I turn my gaze to L, who's smirking evilly. I blink at him. He looks at me and brust into laughter. W-what? Is this boy crazy or something? I give him a what-the -hell-are-you-laughing-about look.
 
It takes me some times to understand it. "omo, you stupid jerk" I frown and grit my teeth angrily "How could you do this to me huh?" I hit his back many times. He giggle and try to stop his laughter. "Ya you should have seen your expression at the moment. HAHAHAHAH" He mocks and laugh at me again. I can't hold back my anger anymore, I use all my force to step on his foot. 
 
"Ouch!!!" He whines loudly, make the class and teacher look at him. He then clears his throat. 
 
Breaktimes:
 
"That stupid jerk, that annoying brat, that crazy bastard" I swear I would have tear him apart if there's no teacher or students in class. Unfortunately, I bump into someone while I'm thinking.
 
"Ouch" both of us fall on the ground. I rub my forehead and I look at him. "Omo I'm really sorry, Are you okay?" Damn. He looks down while rubbing his forehead too. "I'm okay" His face's lifted up. I grow stiff for what I've seen. "What about you? Are you really okay?" He approaches me and examines my head. I can't do anything. I-is it a dream? Sorrowness are covered my gaze and my face.
 
"err, miss, are you listening to me?" He waves his hand in front of my face. "Uh, u-h I-I I'm o-okay" I bow at him and smile awkwardly at him.
 
"Oh wait, are you from class A?" His face shows a smile. "Y-yeah" I try my best not wanting him to notices what I've thought.
 
"Ah I'm from class A too" he chuckles. "I'm Baekhyun. Nice to know you. and you?" He takes his hand out of his pocket. 
 
"I... I'm hyemi, nice to know you too" 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
 
"I.. I'm hyemi, nice to know you too" She takes out her hand too, to make a hand shake with me. What's this feeling? I've become stiff after our first touch. Why I feel so familiar with her hand? I then shake my head. "Let's be friend, Hyemi ssi" 
 
"Nae...Baekhyun ssi" This feel again. I've never felt like this before. Many people call my name everyday, but I've never felt like this. 
 
 
 
A/N: Update :333 Hahaha Now you've become friend with Baekhyun, the one that you USED to love a lot and take a lot of afford to forget him. He's back to your life. x)