Chapter 45: Lie or truth

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

"Aish he's 21 already and he's still act childlish like that" Sungjong rolls his eyes, along with a sigh from Dongwoo.

"Maybe he has his own reason that we don't know" Dongwoo shrug and Woohyun nod.

"I believe our myungsoo is not unreasonable" 

"Beside of his friends house where would he go?" Hoya states and narrows his eyebrow. There's a moment of silent. Suddenly, Sungyeol flickes his fingers. 

"Can't he be at his family house?" 

"Sungyeol gets a point. But isn't his family house is very far from here?" Sunggyu finally speaks.

"Yeah and he's never visited his family house. Beside, myungsoo don't like going to such a far place." Woohyun supports Sunggyu's idea. Sungyeol nods.

"Aish that kid drives everyone crazy" Dongwoo says with an annoying face. 

"Wait, Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong speaks and Sungyeol looks at him "Huh?" Sungjong trails on "Did you ask Hyemi noona yet? Myungsoo hyung and Hyemi noona seems very close these day. Maybe she knows where he is." Now everyone is looking at Sungjong. 

"That's right Sungyeol. Have you asked Hyemi yet?" Sunggyu pats Sungyeol's shoulder. 

"Aiii, why I'm so stupid?" Sungyeol knocks his head and answer "No. She's so gloomy these day. I'll try to ask her"

"Hey did you just say Hyemi looks gloomy these day?" Hoya point his index finger at Sungyeol and he nods. "Is it possible that Hyemi is related to the reason why myungsoo left at this sudden?" 

"Eh that's make sense. Have you noticed Hyemi's reaction when you mentioned about myungsoo these day?" Sunggyu looks at Sungyeol and the other member look at Sungyeol too. 

"When I announced that myungsoo is no where to be found, She seemed a bit ssurprised. Ah and yeah, Hyemi is not that gloomy since the day that myungsoo left." 

"Let ask Hyemi first." All the member nod.

 

"Hyemi ya" You are a bit shock for the voice from far and since it's a bit silent, you feel unsecure. "Oppa you're scaring me" You sigh in relief. 

"What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asks you innocently. "Gee why do you have to be scared?" Sungyeol rolls his eyes and approaches you. "Did L contact you these day?" Sungyeol states. Hearing the 'L' name, your face looks gloomy again. 

"No." You coldly says. "I should to go sleep now. Goodnight oppa" You fake a smile and walk toward to stair. "So did you know where he is?" Sungyeol looks at you sharply. You gulp and look back. "Are you hiding something?"

"Stop asking me. If you guy don't know then how could I know?" You raise your voice and you look irritated. "I-I just called to him yesterday." Sungyeol eyes grow big and he approaches you again. 

"What did he say? Did he tell you where he is?" Sungyeol grabs your shoulder. 

"I did call to him but he wasn't the one to pick the phone up" You give up and explain to him. Sungyeol keeps silent, signing you to continue. "I didn't who's that but he mentioned 'myungsoo hyung'. And when he was about to tell me where L is, the call ended immidiately. I was trying to called many times but he didn't pick up anymore. That's all that I know" 

"So my guess was right" Sungyeol suddenly stands up and you confusingly look at him. "He's at his family house and the one who pick his phone must be Moonsoo, his younger brother" You just stand up.

"What I should tell I've already told, so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight oppa" You turn your back and lazily walk to your room. So he's really at his house.

 

"Hyung. He's really at his family house" Sungyeol calls Sunggyu.

"Wah jinja? How could you know?" 

"Hyemi told me. When she tried to call L, Moonsoo was the one who pick the phone up, but she couldn't ask any question because the call ended immidiatey. He mentioned 'myungsoo hyung', that's why I'm so sure about that. Beside of us and his family members, no one dared to call his 'myungsoo'."

"Wait but I have no idea where his family house is."

Sungyeol sighes "That's the problem. What should we do?"

"Aish I don't know. We just know where he is and we totally have no clue about his family house at all."

"Maybe just let him stay there. He'll be back and let just ask him that time"

"Hmm. You are right.'

 

L is still not asleep yet. He keep looking at his phone. She called me? Seems like it's unbelievable. His mind go blank and he doesn't know what to do. "Should I call her back?" But he has no confidence at all. "maybe she won't pick up. She's probably hate me more for leaving like this." 

"She's still worried about you" A voice can be heard from far. L jumps a bit and his turns his back to see the owner's voice. It's Naeun, she approaches L. "Just call her."

"Since when you're here?" L coldly looks at her. 

"Since you're here." She coldly looks back. "Call her. If she call, she's still care and wait for you to call her back, idiot" 

"Bwoh?" L sends her a death glare. "Who are you that could order me like that? Beside, it's none of your bussiness." She chuckles lightly. 

"You are a real idiot." She walks away. Before she disappear, she hears a voice calls her. 'Wait." She smirks and turn her back. "What should I do?"

 

You are listening to music in your room. It's true that you hate L for what he's done to you but deep inside, you still worried about him. You keep thinking about him. Another thing is, Baekhyun remembers everything already. You really don't know what to do anymore. A part of your brain is worrying about L and another part is thinking about what will happened with Baekhyun. You sigh deeply. Suddenly your phone ring. You pick your phone and see the caller ID. Your eye grow big as an egg and without realizing, you drop your phone on the floor. After that, you're back to your sense and you pick the phone up. There a minute of silence in both side.

"Today are you free?" He finally asks you. You gasp silently and your jaw drop. 

"So?"

"This evening, 6pm at Olympic park. I wait you at there" He end the call immidiately. D-did he just say that he wanna meet me? You can't believe what you just heard.

 

Should I go? What if it go worse? You sigh again and got dress up. It's 5:50pm and you'd made your decision. You decide to go. Unfortunately, there's a heavy rain outside. 

"Shoot. How could it's raining at this time?" You curse under your breath. Is it a sign telling that I shouldn't go?

Time has passed but the rain doesn't stop. It's getting heavier and heavier. "For sure he won't go. Yeah, he just joke around. Stop being stupid Lee Hyemi." You sob silently at the corner till you fall asleep. 

 

A/n: A late update u.u Don't worry L and hyemi will be back together soon x) But I'm still unsure who should I end Hyemi up with.