Chapter 44: Another day

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

I can't breathe, everything is really like a dream. No, it must be a nightmare, wake up Lee Hyemi. Tears keep rolling my cheek nonstop. Baekhyun approaches me. 

"It must be as stupid as before." He sighes and looks down. "You must have a hard time while listening" He rubs his back and chuckles bitterly. "Hyemi". I couldn't find any courage to look up at him; I keep my face down to hide my tears and sorrowness. "I'm sorry" He mumbles softly but I could hear. He then walks out of here, left me dumpfound. 

Did he say sorry? Did he remember everything already? How? My brain couldn't proceeding any word or thought right now, it's spinning. 

 

Author's POV:

"Noona give it back to me"

"No" She sticks her tounge out, make the younger rolls his eye. "Till you tell me the truth."

"Aish Jinja. Arraseo arraseo. I'll tell you tonight" The older give a victorious smile and the younger look annoyed. "Huh?" He looks at somewhere and recognize a familiar person. "Myungsoo hyung?" He narrow his eyebrow.

"Eh?" The older look at the younger weirdly. At that moment, a tall, good looking man is approaching them. 

"Hyung?" His jaw drops and his eye become big. His hyung is looking at him charmingly and smiles. 

"Ya Moonsoo come here I-" His mom, which is having a hard time finding him, now also become speechless after seeing him. "Myungsoo?" She's in shock.

 

"Hyuuuuunnnggg" Moonsoo approach his hyung and hugs him tightly. "Ya are you going to break my bone?" Their mom's also approaching them and hug him tightly. "We miss you a lot myungsoo ya" 

"I miss you too eomma and moonsoo" He hugs back. 

"Let go inside." She drag Myungsoo and Moonsoo inside.

 

"What's bring you here, huh?" His dad raises his eyebrow. Myungsoo just looks at him and smile "Have a visit" 

"Kim Myungsoo want to visit his family? chers" Moonsoo rolls his eye and earn a hit from myungsoo. His parents laugh. 

"But... " He turn his gaze in an unfamiliar girl here. 

"Ah I forget to intorduce" Moonsoo clears his throat "This is Naeun noona, she lived with us since you've gone" Moonsoo gives him a warm smile. "and noona, this is our Myungsoo hyung that we've already talked about. Handsome right?" He smirks. 

"A-Annyeong" She uncomfortably wave her hand. 

Myungsoo sighes and fake a smile at her. The dinner is going well, as it's done. Moonsoo is walking outside.

"Ya what are you doing there?" He shout.

"Counting stars" Naeun smiles and sighes heavily.

"Tch. Seriously, counting stars? Orz" He rolls his eyes. 

"Moonsoo ya, he's your brother?" 

"You mean myungsoo hyung? Uh yeah." Moonsoo nods

"He looks scary, and arrogant." Her face shows disappointment. "He's not even greeting or say hi, but ignoring me." Naeun cross her arm.

"And what's with that? He's not comfortable with stranger and he's always like that."

"His girlfriend must be a really patient person one, could endure facing his attitude everyday."

"Ya don't you dare judging him."

"He has such a handsome face, but unfortunately" She sighes. "If his attitude is better than this, I would allow myself to fall for him already" Moonsoo looks her at her. She seems like regret of what she said and embarrasingly look down.

"Yayayaya" He teases. "You like my hyung don't you?" he pokes her arm and she send a dead glare. 

 

You finally give up and dail L's number. "Tch" You drop your phone down. He should be the one who call to me. Aish how could I. You pick your phone again. I shouldn't be so stubborn. You sigh.

"Yeoboseyo?" It's an unfamilair voice, and you notice it's not L's.

"Is that L?"

"You mean myungsoo hyung?"

"Ah yeah myungsoo. Where is he?"

"well he-" The call suddenly ended. You are confusing about what happened. It's not L, but he call L 'hyung'. Isn't it his brother? Does it mean that he's at his family's house?

 

'Well he-" Moonsoo was cut because myungsoo grabs his phone back. "Who told you to pick up?" He glare coldly at his brother. 

"Why? what happened?" Moonsoo gives him a puzzle look, but a moment later his face show up an evil smile. "Ahh~ I understand" He nods eagerly while giggling. Myungsoo frown and wondering. "Eii~ Hyung... you should tell me before. How is she? Is she pretty? She must have a hard time enduring your attitude hahaha." 

It takes Myungsoo a minutes to get what Moonsoo mean. He looks at Moonsoo in disbelieve. "Shut up. It's not like what you think" 

"Hahahah my hyung is growing up, huh?" Moonsoo teasingly says, earning a glare from myungsoo. He checks his phone to see the caller ID. His eye widen in shock. 

 

A/N: a little update and I know it disappoint you DX 3