Chapter 35: Birthday part 1

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Your POV:

How come that I don't remember about my birthday huh? Gees. I shake my head. 

"But oppa, it's not your habit that celebrating my brithday in the early morning like that." I tilt my head. Actually, he always celebrate my birthday at the evening.

He smirks. "I know that maybe I won't be able to celebrate at the evening" He then shrug. Seriously, what's with him?

"Could you please explain in a simple way?" I frown a bit, still don't get what he means. He counts his finger, ignoring my question, and it makes me become more curious.

"Well, who knows that there'll be somebody would celebrate another birthday for you huh? So, I must be the first one" He grins at me. I still don't get what he means.

"L, Luhan, Minhyuk and blah blah blah" He lazily glares at me. I gasps and hit his chest many times.

"Omo, what have you though huh?" Damn you, don't you think it's too much already? omo omo, stop it, don't get him in wrong way hyemi, he just means that they could have come to celebrate the party. Yes that's it. Think possitively you pabo.

"Er I believe that I don't need to explain more, you've already known what I meant" he smirks again. Oh my.... Suddenly, my phone rings. I take it out from my bag and see the caller ID. I gasp again. Sungyeol oppa has just talked about him, now he'd call. What a perfect time... 

"What??" 

"Ya. Is that the way you welcome your caller huh?"

"Then what would I do to welcome the caller?" I roll my eyes.

"Tch still cocky as ever. You know, stuff like calling me oppa or whatever" I can sense his evil tone.

"Cut the nonsense. What's the reason that you call me at this time?" This stupid jerk.

"Are you free this evening?"

I gasp and glance at sungyeol oppa, seeing him grinning like idiot. 

"I'm free or not it's none of your bussiness okay?" I answer coldly. Please I just wanna win that jerk a time. I close my eye, praying that he would fall for my acting. All I could heard from his side is chuckling. 

"Ok whatever."

"Did you just say you wait for his call huh?" Sungyeol oppa says, a bit loud that could be heard throught the call. I gasp 

"Ya what did you just say?" I glare annoyingly at him . 

"At the moment you said you wait for his call and want to go out with him, but why suddenly reject him huh?"

"OMO. Do you wanna die huh?" I grit my teeth at his nonsense, on the other hand, he tries his best not to burst into laughter.

"Aigoo aiggo, I should have known this since the start." I swear, I'll kill you later sungyeol oppa. 

"Ya don't take it wrong! It's not true." I yell. 

"So I don't have to ask you anymore. I'll pick you up at noon. Be prepared and dress well. Oh and more, I'm gonna borrow YOU for a half day. Tell your brother and also the other okay?" My eyes grow big.

"W-what? Hello??Hello?" He's already end the call. I tighten my fist. 

"Have fun today." Sungyeol oppa grins at me. I curse him under my breathe.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

"It's nice here, isn't it?" A voice's interrupted my thought, and it's no other than Yura's. I just smile and nod. 

"I'm feeling better now. The atmosphere is really nice, plus the beautiful scene." 

"Oppa, how could that illness back to you? I mean, didn't you do something that cause this?" Her gaze is full of worries. 

"I just check the calender and seeing the date of today. I feel strange and the pain's coming into my head. It's really painful, more than the last time I faced it, when I were in state." I sigh.

"I understand you." She approaches me and gives me a hug. "Promise me, forget the past and start a new life okay?"

I chuckle "Silly, how many times have you said this? and how many times have I answered it?"

"oops" She smiles shyly at me "Sorry, I just wanna make sure you won't change your choice"

 

Author's POV:

"Hyung where have you been? Are you skipping class again?" Sehun frown at his hyung annoyingly.

"Ahh mianhae, I just have to do something" 

"Something?" Kai raise an eyebrow, along with Chanyeol. 

"Eh what's that?" Kris approaches luhan and harshly grab something in his hand. 

"Ya give it back to me." Luhan try his best to get it back.

"Woooo~~ present huh? For who?" Chen shows his evil grin .

"Tch this pabo. Of course it must be for..hmm.. hyemi?" Lay smirks and gaze to his best friend. Luhan's eye grow big. 

"So today is hyemi's brithday?" Tao blink at Luhan and the EXO join.

"Er..Ahem" Luhan clears his throat first "I admit it, this is for hyemi , and as a birthday gift" 

"Ahhh." Suho nods "How about celebrate it for her?" The EXO start grinning. 

"Eiii" Luhan rolls his eyes "I don't even know whether she's free or not" 

"Hyemi's birthday?" Baekhyun mumbles. "Really?" All the EXO stare lazily at him. Why it's related with her again?

"Pabo, why don't you ask her?" Xiumin looks at him. 

"Yeah xiumin hyung was right. Call and ask her! We'll help you" d.o smiles .

"Is it really work?" The EXO pats his back.

 

A/N: Hahahahahah you know what? January 17th is my birthday!! GAGAGA XDD 

w.wait. 72 subscribers? o.O -slap myself-