Chapter 47: I'm back

Flower Boys...oops I mean Bastards next doors

Author's POV:

L is being dragged by Sungyeol and Woohyun. He looks so pale and helpless right now. "Myungsoo can you hear me?" Sungyeol shakes his body. Everyone looks at L in anticipation. 

"Last time he's awake when we shook him, but now.." Sungjong looks sad. All the members start becoming panic and they keep on calling L, wishing him to talk or at least open his eye. 

"He has a fever" Sunggyu shout and the members gasp. Hoya rushes into kitchen and bring a wet towel. Sungyeol piggyback L to his room, follow by the rest. He put the towel on L's forehead. 

"Seriously what's wrong with him? How could he let himself staying under the rain when he already know that he will become like that? This kid jinja." Woohyun frown and the members sigh.

Suddenly Sungyeol's phone rings. It's you.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Is everything okay?Have you found him yet?" You worriedly ask. Actually if sungyeol didn't stop you, you would go to find him at that moment already. 

"Yes, he's here with us. He's....ok" Sungyeol's voice is a bit low and it make you become more and more worried. "Don't worry I'll be back home soon."

"Arraseo." You try your best not to think about possiblities about what happened to L. Did he really wait for you there even it's raining? How is him right now? Your mind is really confused and go wild. You can't stand it anymore so you decide to leave your house and rush to infinite dorm.

 

"Was that Hyemi?" Sunggyu asks. Sungyeol nods. 

"She asked me how L was. I told her that he's ok." He sigh. "Maybe I should go home. Take care of L and when he's awake, make sure to call me." Sungyeol leaves.

 

You have reached infinite dorm and you knock the door loudly. The one who open the door for you is Dongwoo. His eyes grow big, seeing you're extremely wet and soaked. You didn't have any choice because you didn't see any umbrella left so you decide to run without umbrella or even raincoat. 

"Hyemi" 

"Quickly let me in" You pant and seems like you are almost out of your breathe. Dongwoo immidiately let you in and give you a towel. You thank to him and cover yourself with that towel. Dongwoo seems know the reason why you are in rush so he lead you upstair, where all the members gather. 

"Hyemi noona" Sungjong become shocked and also the members as well. What shock you the most is a body that lays on the bed and looks very pale. You forget to greet them and harshly run toward the bed. 

"How is he?" Your eye is not leaving him. "We still don't know" Hoya commands.

"It's because of me" You look down and your eyes are filled with guilt. "If I went to meet him that time, this wouldn't happened" Your tears drop again. 

"It's not your fault Hyemi. Nobody will know that." Woohyun pats your back lightly. All the members, include woohyun exchange their glance and start to walk outside, left you and L at there. 

"You stupid bastard. You make me angry, always annoy me, tease me and make me mad. I'm suppose to laugh right now because seems like god is staying on my side and give you the punishment." Your tears keep on falling down. "But you know what? Those stupid acts of yours make my day. I don't know. Even myself, I can't figure it out. When I'm with you, worries and sorrowness are gone. Since you've enter my life, strangely you lighten up my world. You are arrogant, annoying and cold head but.." You wipe your tears first. "Since when that attitude of yours could make me smile like that?" You sniff "You know, you have done many wrong things recently and you haven't say sorry to me once. When you wake up..." You sob "I'll make you say sorry to me a millon times and kick your face and throw you to the sea. You have to wake up. I haven't revange yet. Open your eyes you stupid jerk" You throw a pillow at him while sobbing hard. "I hate it admit it, but I miss you alot. Hurry up and talk to me right now" You shake him harshly but he still doesn't move a bit. You hopelessly hug him. You move the towel on his forehead to his cheek. 

"he's still hot" You feel his forehead. You move the towel down again. When you take towel off his face suddenly you see the towel has red and big mark on it. You gasp and drop the towel down.

 

A/N: Another update :) What happened to myungsoo?