Waking Beside You Bewilders My Heart

Best Friends or More?

 

You're sound asleep in his car while he's driving you to his house as he too is tired. He doesn't find any problem with you staying at his place because you've been there a lot to play with Art and Matic and to keep him company sometimes when he just want to stay home on days off. And Art and Matic would most probably be happy of your presence since the last time you visited was 1 week ago and they seem to be a bit sad of the lack of your usual presence.  He sometimes takes glimpses of your angelic face while driving as he's missed you a lot during those days you two didn't meet. And when seeing you so peacefully asleep, he cannot help but smile to himself as remembers all the beautiful memories you've shared. 
 
You're now being taken to his bedroom in princess/bride style as he doesn't want to disturb your sleep. He gently lies on his bed and is about to go when you hold his hand tight in your sleep. He was actually planning on sleeping on the couch as he's scared he might do something to you in your sleep but oh, well, he's tired and you're not letting go of his hand at all, so he lies beside you in his large bed enough to contain two persons.
 
You - (in your sleep) Don't leave me, Hyun Joong!
K.H.J - There, there, I won't leave you. Never... 
 
He seems very happy to see how worried you are and how important he is to you. Even though he feels the urge to get out of the room as it'll be bad if you were to wake and see his flushed expression. He's the type of person who doesn't like to reveal his feelings to the person he loves and he'll mostly avoid the person the more he can. And you're the one he loves right now. That's why he's doing the same thing to you but he doesn't know how long he'll be able to do this as his heart is ripped apart everytime he sees your sad or pained expressions. He can't find sleep as he's too excited to have you sleeping beside him on his bed. He just keep gazing at you, taking the rare chance to do something he won't be able to do as soon as you're awake. He also touches you're face by outlining your facial features and he even slides his fingers through your soft long hair. "I'd never get tired of you <3", he thinks while smiling. He doesn't take account of the time and continues to play with your hair and etc... He finally falls asleep an hour or two before dawn.
 
You've kind of slept well but now your head hurts like hell because you've drunk a lot yesterday. You feel a bit sick and you don't want to open your eyes. But you strangely feel something warm and firm on your waist. More like a person's arm. And this scent, it's no mistake Kim Hyun Joong's. You immediately open your eyes to see that you're not home but in Kim Hyun Joong's Bedroom. And He is sleeping right beside you on His bed with His arm on your waist. You instantly blush as it's the first time you've been sleeping with a guy in the same bed. Your heart also starts racing when you see that he's got no shirt on him, that is he is bared chest. If you were to die right now, you'd feel no regret after having seen his awesome body. However, you sadly think that it's an awesome dream you're having because for you, it seems too good to be true. You are depress for just a second until you pinch yourself to feel it hurt and realise that it's not a dream but reality. And then, you feel so happy again and so flustered that your heart could burst out from your chest. But then, what are these new feelings you're feeling right now? Feelings you've never had before are starting to surface. It's been a while now that you've been feeling these. You didn't take account of them before but now you realise that lately, it's always like this when you're around Kim Hyun Joong. Could it be that... You're in love with your best friend??? And if you are, what will do???