Breaking Up

Best Friends or More?
You - "Hello?"
K.H.J - "Hi"
You - "H...I ... Um"
K.H.J - "Let's break up."
You - "Huh?"
K.H.J - "Let's break up."
You - "Wha... Wait! You can't be serious, right? You... You're joking, right?"
 
At his words, you're already sobbing. Now, you're sure that you can't understand what's happening. Everything was going smoothly between you too till now. What the hell happened?! You can't believe it at all. Your tears are definitely not stopping. You feel as if you just got stabbed in the heart. It's like time just stopped for you. You couldn't have been unlucky enough. The fact that you kind of lost a dear friend and that your father was not very well, you had to have your heart broken into 1000 pieces and lose your current most dear person to you. Yes, it felt like dying. You suffocate more and more to each word he says. He feels so cold when speaking. Did he hate you in the end to be so heartless?
 
K.H.J - "I don't love you. Don't talk to me ever again!"
You - "Wait! Hyun Joong, I"
 
*toot, toot, toot, toot.........*
 
You - Love you... *sob* At least, let me finish... *sob* Please God, tell me it's a joke... *sob*
 
You wish you could just die now. The pain you feel is so unbearable. You never thought that being heart broken would mean having the heart torn apart in such a cruel way. Was it really your beloved Hyun Joong on the phone? It was like you were frozen he spoke to you with his voice as cold as ice. I terrifies you to know that you're love relationship with him is over for good. It's like you can't budge from where you are. Your feet feel so numb that you can't get up. You stay on the couch for a dozen minutes while crying continuously until you calm down and decide to leave his house for the airport. Your eyes ache from crying too much. Even the taxi driver seems shocked to see your face like that. He leaves you at destination and you make all the necessary check ups and such before going to the waiting room. Your luggage has already been sent with all the other luggages which are going in the airplane already. Even though you're in no mood to look around, you still do it so as to think of other things. It doesn't work that well but you still lessen your thoughts of him. If you don't stop thinking of him, you'll end up crying again in front of everyone. Right now, you are in the Duty Free shop, looking at all the products. You buy a big box of chocolates that you're planning to eat by yourself today so as to forget. Yes, the only thing you want is to forget everything which has happened after that horrible break up. You still hang on your gifts from him though. How can you throw it away? It's too soon to let go. You'll need time. A lot of time to recover that heart in a terrible broken state. You can still feel a great pain in your heart. The pain is still there even if you try to put a brave front. You cannot deny your feelings afterall. These strong feelings for him cannot be stopped.
 
After eating one quarter of the chocolates, you stop eating as you start to feel a bit sick and put the box in your handbag. You think of checking your phone but you remember that you turned it off earlier as you didn't want to speak to anybody else anymore. You sit quietly while waiting for your flight. You close your eyes but you can't help it. His face, his warmth, everything concerning him comes back. You open your eyes and blink at your foolishness for thinking of him when you're supposed to forget him. It hurts so much. Time is like slowing down. What you're most scared of now is to see him. You don't think you'll be able to take it if you were to see him. Now that you think of it, your first encounter with him was at the airport. One of your good and precious memory. What if at that time you two didn't meet? Would you have never suffered this much? Would he have been dating Moon Hye Rin openly at that time? These are questions you would never know their answers. It's best not to think of it too. All this thinking you've done, it's now boarding time. You do a final ticket check and are lead to the way to the airplane. You take a last glance through the window in which you can see lots of people looking at their relative, friend or maybe lover, etc... You avert your eyes quickly when you realise that you spotted someone you know. You are about to stop to look clearly in the direction you saw him but you don't have the courage to and hurry towards the end of the connecting door. Before entering the plane, you cannot help yourself. You just want to make sure that it's really him and glance for the real last time and to your surprise, you can see him rushing towards the window. He shouts words that you can't seem understand and giving him a forced smile, the symbol that you accept the break up without any arguments, you board the plane with a heavier heart than before. You wonder why he came and what he was trying to say. But it doesn't matter anymore as your story is now over. Well, is it really over as you think or is there a misunderstanding somewhere?