Love Confession And New Encounter

Best Friends or More?

 

In five days, Kim Hyun Joong will be back. You feel terribly lonely when he isn't around. You want to hear his voice, you crave for his touch and only one kiss from him can make you feel in heaven for you miss him so much. Just one call would make you happy but is it alright to do so? What about if he's very tired and all? And the dating issue hasn't been cleared yet. You have done some research on that Moon Hye Rin girl and you've found out that she's indeed the heiress of the Moon Corporation like what was written in the letter, she's very beautiful and is considered as a great beauty in the popular world of idols even though she's not one. She's three years younger than Kim Hyun Joong and is well loved by everyone. There were only praises about her on the net. Seems like she's some angel or whatsoever. You are very worried about her relationship with Kim Hyun Joong. There was an old article on them saying that they were dating but it turned out to be false. However, what if it was true? What is her connection to him? You feel more and more irritated even though you are normally calm as you think of all these. You should be patient and wait for Kim Hyun Joong to tell you because you have faith in him. That's what you are trying to hold on to, faith. You also have (N.G.F's name)'s confession in your head. 
 
Yeah, he asked you out two days ago even though he knows that you are dating someone already but that's because he couldn't bear to see you sad. You finally confided a bit about when you saw your boyfriend with another girl and such. (N.G.F's name) got really angry when he heard about it and he told you, "(your name), I... I love you. I know you are dating him but I think that he's not suited for you. I'm sorry it's kind of sudden to tell you this and it's also a bit embarassing but I've loved you since the first time we met. Why don't you try to give me a chance? You... You don't have to reply yet. After you've thought about it, let me know." Well, that was in short. He was so cute when he said that to you because his face was so red with embarassment. And he really got you by surprise at that time. He was somehow in such a serious way which you saw for the first time and he also showed a cute side of him. What should you do, you really wonder. He is a kind of best friend like Kim Hyun Joong was with you before you start dating and now, he's fallen for you. Best friends or more? That's the second time you're asking yourself this but you really love Kim Hyun Joong with all your heart that you can't think of dating some else. You are also scared. Scared to break off this friendship. What if he doesn't want to stay friends with you? Afterall, you don't know the feeling of a broken heart yet but you know that it hurts a lot. It's painful in such a way that one can feel very depressed and wants to be alone for a long time. You really are a total mess right now.
 
You decide to cool your head a bit and take Art and Matic out for a walk. It's nice to be in their company. They are so happy and energetic. You go to the nearby park and play a bit with them and you take a break by sitting on the finely cut grass. It's so relaxing. The two dogs come sit next to you, you playfully. You laugh as it tickles and tell them to stop in a nonchalant way when someone interrupts your cozy moment. It's a man or so you think as he has his face covered with large sunglasses and a mask as if he is sick.
 
Stranger - Hey there. Art, Matic, howdy?
 
The person's voice is clear thus he is not ill. But his voice is quite attractive. Strange, huh? And how does he know Art and Matic? You are sure that it's not Kim Hyun Joong because you would have recognised him in a million. The dogs seem to know him too. Who could this be?
 
Stranger - Sorry to interrupt your happy moments. It's been such a long time since I last saw them. You should be (your name) if you are with his dogs.
You - Ho...how do you know?
Stranger - Oh, I didn't present myself. Let's restart. Hi, I'm Park Jung Min, a member of SS501 and Kim Hyun Joong's super good friend! Nice to meet you.
 
He takes off the mask and his sunglasses as there are not many people around and gives you a wink. 
 
You - Oh, umm...Hi, I'm (your name). You... You are a celebrity like him?
P.J.M - Yeah. you don't seem to know my face...
You - Huh? Oh, sorry. I do recognise you a bit. I just listen to the songs. I don't really look at the members so I don't know much, sorry.
P.J.M - Ah, I see. It's fine. It's not like you're obliged to know about us. But still, it's a bit lonely to know that his girlfriend doesn't know us well...
You - You know that we are dating?!
P.J.M - Of course I know! We are super buddies, remember?
You - Oh, yeah, that's right. Um... So, how is he?
P.J.M - You mean when we are together? 
You - Er, yeah. I never saw him work before. It's also better this way so as not to create a scandal.
P.J.M - That's true. Well, he's very hard working and he's always serious when it comes to work. Well, he does laugh when it's really funny. He's quite different from everyone. Very reserved. He's awesome in his roles and he is a good guy. I've heard about you a lot and I've been wanting to meet you.
You - He seems unreachable from this point of view... He talks about me?
P.J.M - Yeah, he does. It's the first time he talked about someone he's dating. He normally keeps quiet. But seems he couldn't keep it for himself. He is so fond of you. That's why I wanted to know what kind of fabulous person he's dating.
You - Is that so... But what about Moon Hye Rin? Oh, I... It just slipped. Don't worry about it.
P.J.M - How do you know Hye Rin?
You - Huh? It... It was accidental. Once... I saw them once together acting all cozy. 
P.J.M - It... It's not what you think. I'm sorry I can't tell you more because he should be the one to do so. But you don't have to worry, it's nothing big. So cheer up, okay? I know. Let's have lunch together, alright?
You - Oh, okay, if it's not like that. Erm, aren't you busy? I mean, work or things like that?
P.J.M - No, no, I have my day off.
You - But don't you want to spend it with someone else?
P.J.M - Huh? I don't have someone right now. But maybe I'll get one soon, who knows? Come, let's go!
You - Is it? Huh? Wait! The dogs.
P.J.M - I've come by car. We met by coincidence but I'm happy we did. Come on. We can take the dogs with us or we can drop them at Hyung's place.