"Brother"???

Best Friends or More?

 

The two remaining weeks have passed and it's finally your first day at university and you cannot help but feel excited. You're also nervous as you don't know what kind of meeting you'll have there. Kim Hyun Joong calls you to tell you to be down in 5 minutes as he's arriving soon. Yeah, you two are now the best friends ever. In just two weeks, you're like two best friends who have known each other for ages. When he has free time, he takes you to places where you've never been and it's always amazingly beautiful quiet places which makes you want to stay there. You've also been to the cinema 1 time and it was a bit like a date even if it was not a pure romantic film. But you enjoyed the film very much. And now, he'll be taking you to the university every morning as it's on his way or so he says. He's very kind to you and you two are on such good terms. Your friendship is like a dark secret you keep to yourself as you might be in trouble if anyone knew about this. He also made you swear not to tell anything to anybody, not even your close friends or family, by doing the pinky swear. It's a bit early but you'll go revise in the library there if there is still time before courses start. You know that he's got a lot of things to do but you wonder why he makes such an effort to take you to and fro the university. Oh, well, you're good friends, he has offered to do so and he even persisted which is normally not like his usual self thus, you're fine with it. 
 
You met a lot of persons today and they are quite nice to you. They offer you to go take a drink tonight at a bar but you have to refuse as you're having dinner with Kim Hyun Joong. The courses on the first day were quite okay. Well, it's just the beginning. It's time to go back home. You have some of your new friends going outside together with when some of the girls in the group stop and praise the beautiful car which is parked near the entrance. You look at it and cannot believe it. He's here. He's come to fetch you and just as he sees you coming out, he climbs out of the car (still disguised) and make a small wave at you. Your new friends are very curious to know who it is thus, just to go quickly as you don't want him to wait, you lie by telling them that he's your big brother. They make some jealous but friendly comments about you being lucky to have an awesome brother who has a very beautiful car. You cannot help yourself but chuckle at their comments and when Kim Hyun Joong sees you chuckling like that, he cannot help but wonder what's so fun. You then explain to him about the lie and comments. He strangely seems a bit sad after hearing your lie. Maybe you should have said something else but you couldn't say he was your boyfriend, right? It would have certainly created a subject of gossip if you did so. And you would have created such lies that you wouldn't even be able to erase or rectify all the things you said. On top of that, how would you lie when you never had any dating experience before? It would simply appear too fake. You think it was a wise decision to tell he's your brother but you can't help to wonder what's wrong.
 
Obviously, the next day, your new girl friends ask you about you "brother". You tell them mostly the truth about him but just that he's a very caring brother who loves his sister very dearly. They find it cute and want to know more about him. A month has passed and they've been bugging you about your cool brother and it's been annoying you a bit, even though you're calm by nature. As soon as they want to know more, you just find excuses to avoid telling them more or you just act as if you need to go. You feel mad at yourself for feeling this way, a feeling you cannot describe as you never felt that before. They even asked you 1 time to present him to them but you refused without second thoughts. You said that he's very busy and that he's very shy, thus he wouldn't meet with them. Apart from those new feelings which are building more and more, you get a guy friend. A very kind one who's very compassionate when it comes to those girls' bugging. He sometimes make them go away as they are sometimes very annoying. You can't help but be charmed by his warm personality and his kindness. Not to brag about your only good guy friend at college but he is very handsome too. Not more handsome than Kim Hyun Joong obviously but he has a nice aura around him that makes you feel very much at ease. In the afternoon, you tell a bit on your new "a bit close" guy friend to Kim Hyun Joong and the mood gets a bit awkward as he seems a bit mad. You don't understand him at the instant and make him part of your actual thoughts. He stays silent for a moment and then, lying to you, he says that he's tired thus take you back home. You wonder what's the problem and you start getting scared that you're friendship with him may break at any time.