I Love You, I Love You Too

Best Friends or More?

 

You squeak as you are suprised to see him behind you. His face is serious and seems a bit pissed off. "But why?", you wonder.
 
K.H.J - Did you have a nice day?
You - Huh? Um, yeah, I did. I went to the Cafe with (N.G.F's name)
 
As soon as you pronounce your friend's name, he pins you to the wall with such force that your fists hurt at the place he's holding them. His face is so close. You can feel his breath becoming hotter and hotter as his body temperature becomes warmer and warmer. His heart is beating so loud like yours that it synchronises to form some kind of melodious thumping sound. 
 
K.H.J - Never mention a guy's name in my presence. It angers me to see you smile when talking about another man. I really can't take it anymore.
 
Right now, seeing another side of Kim Hyun Joong which is very serious and different, you feel a bit scared. You never thought that one day, you would feel so scared of him as he's always calm and gentle towards you. Very warm and comfortable to be with. But now, he's like someone else.
 
You - St... Stop, it hurts. 
K.H.J - Promise me you won't ever say his name in front of me again.
You - Why? Why are you doing this? Stop.
K.H.J - I... What...
You - Could... Could it be that you are jealous of (N.G.F's name)? 
K.H.J - I told you not to say his name!
You - Sorry... But it really hurts. I mean my hands. You... You're grip is too tight...
K.H.J - I... I'm really sorry. (He loosens his grip but he's still pinning you on the wall) I... I didn't mean to but I really, really can't take it anymore. I've been trying to suppress my feelings but it's impossible afterall. I won't tell you this twice. I love you, (your name). Not as a simple friend or best friend but as a woman, a person with whom I want to enjoy and share a lot of wonderful memories. To me, you're someone who is more special than anybody on Earth. You have been my light lately and I cannot stop thinking of you at all. You're always on my mind and all I want is to see your smile at least thrice a day. I can't help but crave for you everytime I see you. I really want to touch you, kiss you, hug you, hold you and even keep you to myself. I'm not a selfish person at all and you certainly know it. But just you. Only you can make me feel this way... You make me go insane. Filling my mind with only you, it's like I'll melt......
 
Hearing his passionate confession, you can feel your face becoming hotter and your heart beating like crazy. With his last sentence, he slowly brings his face closer to yours until your lips touch and then follows a deep passionate french kiss. So deep you cannot catch your breath. Well, it's actually your first time kissing, so your not very good at it but as Kim Hyun Joong is leading, you fear nothing. It feels so good and it's also a bit magical. As you try to catch your breath, you whisper "I love you too" and when Kim Hyun Joong hears it, he immediately throws you on the bed.