Feelings of Love for Sure

Best Friends or More?

 

You're anxious and a bit confused about your feelings. You don't know what to do. You've heard a lot about love being a marvelous feeling and all. That's something good. You can feel it a bit marvelous too. But the bad thing is that you cannot let him know your true feelings. You're scared that if he were to know, he'd break off this cozy friendship you've had for the first time with a guy. He's very important to you, so important that you are ready to throw everything away to keep him by your side at least as a friend. You who are an innocent and very pure kind-hearted girl are discovering love for the first time. You're sure it's love as you know how you feel and all the persons who told you about love described the feeling as such. Your heart aches just by the thought of you being seperated from  him. It hurts so much that your on the verge of crying. But then, you calm down by looking at his cute and serene sleeping face. You look at his features carefully, taking out all the small details you never noticed. And then, you think how lucky and marvelous it is to be able to share memories with this person. This person who works hard for the sake of others and who donates a lot of his money to charities because he knows hardship very well. He's so kind and loving. You now understand the respect and love his fans have and feel for him. To not be with him anymore would be like the end of the world for you in your actual state. Thus, you'll have to do anything within your power to hide or lock these new feelings which may overflow anytime. 
 
After having observed him well, you get out of the bed and goes to the bathroom which is just approximately 1 metre from where you've been sleeping. It's the first you go in the bathroom which is in his room but there's nothing "Oh, my God" there apart from 2 of his boxers lying near the bath tub. They are both black which you think is a smart colour. You don't get a shock as you've seen you're father's and cousin's when you were at your hometown but you feel a bit embarassed cause he's not your family. Your stomach afterall cannot take all the alcohol you've indulged and you finally puke in the toilet. It's such a horrible thing to vomit. But certainly, after doing so, you feel better. Seems like your puking noise made Kim Hyun Joong wake. He enters the bathroom with a worried look and immediately runs towards you.
 
k.H.J - Hey, are you alright???
You - Huh? Ye... Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Sorry to have troubled you! I... I didn't mean to...
K.H.J - No, it's okay. As long as you're fine, then there's no problem.
You - You... You don't mind if I use your bathroom? I kind of stink and it's a bit...
K.H.J - Of course it's okay. I'll give you a towel and some of my clothes. Just wait a minute.
You - O...Okay.
 
"Oh, my God! He has seen my puke... He must feel disgusted now... Or maybe not?", you're worriedly thinking. He comes back with the things he said he'd bring to you in one minute, just like he told you. Yes, he's very punctual and that's another thing you like about him. Before leaving the bathroom, he tells you to take your time and asks if you want the usual for breakfast. You answer a small yes and lock the door as soon as he has left. He doesn't seem to mind your puke afterall cause his face just showed a bit of worry. You guess that what you've done yesterday gave him quite a shock. Now that you think of it, you don't remember every detail of yesterday. You only remember Kim Hyun Joong's first anger and the moment when you said goodbye to (N.G.F's name). And is he fine? He got quite a punch with Kim Hyun Joong too. Well, you care and worry a lot for others by nature. So, you can't help to worry about him. However, you know that something's missing. Why did Kim Hyun Joong punch (N.G.F's name)? You don't remember it at all. You really hope nothing bad happen before. (You are quite the opposite of others when drinking. Instead of remembering what happened before you get drunk, you mostly remembers what happened after you were drunk. Well, no one chooses their nature, right?)