Clearing The Misunderstanding

Best Friends or More?
Your heart is beating wildly as you face an exhausted Kim Hyun Joong. He slowly breathes in and breathes out to catch up his breath. For a minute, you wonder on whether you're dreaming or if you're really seeing him here at the moment. Which one is it? In case it's a dream, you really wish it's a good one. But seems like it's reality. Is it that... He came to tell you again that he wants to break but this time in person? After the news on TV and the phone call he gave you earlier, you don't even think of the chance that he'll want to patch up things with you. It seems too impossible. Then... He really came to tell you face to face that he wants a clean break up... (you conclude) You look at him in surprise and in fear. Why fear? Because you're too afraid to see those lips of him spell out these painful words directly to you. When is he going to tell you? What are the exact words he'll use which will break your heart to the extent that you may not be able to love anyone anymore? All you want to do right now is to run away from him. Run the furthest you can. Your so scared that you even start trembling. "I don't love you. Don't talk to me ever again". These were the two last sentences he told you on the phone. And you can hear it multiple times in your head. Will he say the same thing? That he doesn't love you anymore? Will the pain you felt earlier when he spoke to you on the phone be more painful when he'll tell you soon? 
 
K.H.J - You... Why did you leave without telling me anything?
You - I
 
You suddenly stop as you rethink of him telling you not to talk to him ever again. 
 
K.H.J - Are you angry with me?
You - ...........
K.H.J - You... Did you see the news this morning?
 
You can't look straight at him and while staying silent, you avert your eyes from his. He looks shocked because you just looked away from him. You just wish that he'll leave the sooner the better because you don't want him to see you cry. You don't want him to see you in your weakest state. 
 
K.H.J - I... I'm really sorry for not telling you the engagement thing. I just... didn't want you to know about it at all. 
 
You suddenly get angry at his words thus you stop retaining your silence.
 
You - Then why?! Why was it in the news?! If... If you didn't want me to know it, did you mean that all the world could but not me? Was I to stay ignorant? I'm sure that even Jung Min oppa knew about it. (your tears start to roll down your rosy cheeks) No, nearly everyone who know you knew about it!
K.H.J - You're wrong. Only my former group members knew and
You - They still knew it!
K.H.J - I understand that you're angry but just to let you know, I don't intend to break up.
You - Of course I am! And... What... What did you just say?
K.H.J - Just what I mean. I don't want to break up because I love only you.
You - Huh? Really? Bu... But... You... On the phone earlier... You told me to break up. You *sniff* even said that you didn't love me and... And that you didn't want me to ever talk to you again *sob*
 
As soon as you start crying he rushes towards you and holds you tightly in his strong arms. 
 
K.H.J - I don't understand what you're saying but I really love you. This engagement thing is not something that 
I chose. This was between my parents and their good friend. I never loved Hye Rin more than a childhood friend and the only one I ever loved this much is you. Only you. That's why, don't ever say that we'll break up.
You - But it was you who
K.H.J - Shh, we'll talk about it properly after you've calmed down, okay?
You - Um.
 
You both hug each other for a while and you finally talked properly of all the latest events that happened. Everything is back to normal between Kim Hyun Joong and you and the thing about breaking up is now a forgotten. But there's still something which has not been cleared: the phone call you received.
 
K.H.J - I still don't understand that time when you got the phone call. See? In my call's story, there's not your number in the morning at the time it happened while in yours, there is. And at that time, if I'm not mistaken, I was at the agency getting a lecture on how that thing got leaked, etc. But I was really planning on breaking off the engagement. 
You - Then, who was it on the phone? It was no mistake that it was your voice. I would recognise it in a million. 
K.H.J - Now that I think about it, I was having dinner yesterday with Hye Rin's family. And I did mention about breaking off the engagement. And I forgot my phone there. Could it be that Hye Rin... Well, it could be possible. Afterall, she returned it to me after the conference. Speaking of the conference, you didn't watch it, right?
You - Um, no, I didn't. I was too scared...
K.H.J - I'm really sorry. *smooch* I love you. Don't forget that it's to the power of infinite.
 
You can't help blushing while as you chuckle at his words. Ah, it feels so good to be with him again. If time could freeze. You both gaze into each other's eyes as if doing telepathy, sharing all your loving thoughts until you both kiss. It's like a burning desire has been awaken from deep inside both of you as you share a very passionate kiss. You can feel his burning lips on yours and you can even hear his loud heart beats mingling with yours. You feel so happy being in his arms again. If you were to describe the feeling you have right now, it would be that you're on cloud nine. Yes, only him can give you this much happiness. 
 
After this moment filled with lots of love and passion, you stay to watch the sunset together before going back to your house. It was about time to make him meet your parents, right? You wonder how they'll react when they'll see him... Your attentive best friend and beloved boyfriend, Kim Hyun Joong.