Happy, Cozy Moment

Best Friends or More?
You're now at Kim Hyun Joong's place after this comforting moment you had with him at the Han river. It's already dinner time and Art and Matic are eager to have their meal. They are also very happy that their beloved master has come back home. Kim Hyun Joong gives them their so awaited food while you prepare yours and Kim Hyun Joong's dinner. As a fork falls and you pick it up, you remember the time when the envelope fell. You shouldn't forget to ask him about the pictures this time. To clear the doubts and lessen some of your worries would certainly make you feel better. When dinner is ready, you both eat with smiles on your faces, sometimes looking in each others' eyes and holding hands on the table. The dogs seem to have notice the heavy romantic atmosphere around you and thus have decided to leave the kitchen as soon as they've finished eating. 
 
After dinner, you are washing the dishes when Kim Hyun Joong hugs you from behind. He kisses your hair and tells you that he's the happiest man in the world when being with you. It surely makes you blush to your ears. But you still hang on the thought of asking him about her. About Moon Hye Rin. 
 
You - Hey, Hyun Joong, can I ask you something?
K.H.J - Huh? You don't have to ask beforehand.
You - Then, do you know... A person called Moon Hye Rin?
K.H.J - Hye Rin?! Where did you hear that name?
You - So, you really do know.
K.H.J - I never said I knew.
You - I saw you once at the mall with her. 
K.H.J - You saw...
You - But I believe in you. I just wanted to clear your relationship out. She's a... Relative?
K.H.J - It's... No, she's a childhood friend. You don't have to worry about it. 
You - I see. And I'm really sorry! I... I read that letter with the threats of a journalist. I didn't mean to but it accidentally fell and all its contents... You know what I'm trying to say.
K.H.J - I see. If it's not your fault, it's not. So his words struck you.
You - It did... I'm sorry.
K.H.J - It's fine. You're the only in my heart so you don't have to worry about her, alright?
You - Yeah... (your face reddens to his words)
 
He leans to give you his gentle and passionate kiss. So cozy and warm. 
 
K.H.J - I want you tonight. Can I?
You - Huh? Er... I...
K.H.J - If you don't want, it's fine.
You - No, no, it's a bit embarrassing. I mean... You... You can. 
K.H.J - Really?
You - Don't make me repeat myself! Meanie!
K.H.J - *chuckle* Got it. I love you, (your name).
You - I love you too.
 
Seems like you don't have to worry more if he says they are childhood friends. Will it be alright to ask to meet her? Afterall, any friends of Kim Hyun Joong is the most welcome to become yours too. He takes you in bridal style and brings you to his room. You have a very nice night with him with lots of hugs and kisses and a bit more than those. 
 
K.H.J - I terribly missed you.
You - I did too. 
K.H.J - You feeling better now?
You - Huh?
K.H.J - Well, you were already in tears when I came. It's been worrying me.
You - Oh, that... Well, thanks to you, I'm definitely better now. 
K.H.J - Is it that... Did something happen when I wasn't here? If you still don't want to talk about it, it's fine.
You - No, it's... Actually, (N.G.F's name), he...
K.H.J - He did something to you?!
You - Eh? No, no, it's just that we are not friends anymore. Um, for the time being.
K.H.J - Huh? Why? 
You - He confessed to me. But I rejected him because I have you already and there's only you for me. However, he... He's too hurt. He told me that he needs some times to recover...
K.H.J - I see. Don't be sad, okay? I knew he loved you but I didn't think that he'd tell you so soon.
You - So you knew?
K.H.J - Well, it's guy's instinct. But don't worry. I'm sure that he'll talk to you when his pain has been soothed. 
You - I hope so too. Thanks, Hyun Joong. You always know how to keep me in good spirit.
K.H.J - Well, of course I do. Afterall, you are my most beloved. 
 
He kisses your forehead and tells you to sleep or else you'll be tired. You kiss his cheek and tells him goodnight. You are both very happy at the moment as you lie in each other's arms.