Broken Friendship?

Best Friends or More?

 

You just arrive at your university and spotted (N.G.F's name). He too seems to have seen you and waves at you.
 
N.G.F name - Hey. 'Morning. How have you been?
You - Hi. I'm fine. And you?
N.G.F name - Well. 
You - About the thing you said
N.G.F name - You can think more about it.
You - No, I don't think it'll be good to make you wait any longer. I... I'm sorry. I've thought about it overnight and I came to the conclusion that you're a best friend to me and that my heart is trapped by my boyfriend. I was wrong for doubting him because I know that I can have faith in him. But I'm really sincerely grateful for your feelings. I also know that going to friends will not be very easy but I really want our friendship to continue. Else, it'll be such a waste, won't it?
N.G.F name - .....
You - (N.G.F's name)?
N.G.F name - I... I understand. I thought you'd say that. For our friendship, I don't know. I know you don't mean to hurt but my heart can't take it. My love for you is too deep that I cam't take it. I know I'm a coward but I need some time. So... Goodbye...
You - Huh? Wait! 
 
He leaves you with a pained expression and hurries away from you. His words seemed to have stabbed you. It's like you were given a blast. Your tears start to flow on their own as you look blankly in his direction as he disappears in the building. He has the right to not want to be friends afterall. But you still can't believe. You are the one to hurt him but why are you the one crying? Why do you hurt so much inside? Until someone asks you if you're fine, you just stayed there, looking blankly. You feel bad, hurt, pain. But you think that you don't have the right to feel like this because you are the one to break his heart. You wipe your tears and go to class. Some of your girl friends come to you to ask what happened and all. You just answer with a convincing "nothing" which they really believe. Seems like you've got some acting talents. All day, you feel depress deep in your heart. You hide your hurt inside so well that you seem alright to everyone. It's the purpose of doing so afterall. To appeal alright in front if others when it's false. 
 
After school, instead of going to yours or Kim Hyun Joong's place, you go to the Han River. Taking some fresh air once in a while at such a beautiful and calm place is a good thing to do, isn't it? You sit down on the freshly cut grass, putting all your worries aside. Maybe you should have taken Art and Matic with you. They would have surely cheered you up in an instant. If Kim Hyun Joong could have been here too. He misses you so much. You want him to hug you tightly and give you a sweet gentle kiss like he always do. There's only him who can make you feel at your best. Looking at the river, it's kind of relaxing. The cool water flows slowly with small fish playing. Such a gentle view. You feel like crying. Crying once in a while is good for health to relieve some stress. Because keeping too much negative things in the heart will break it. Why are humans so complicated and weak? 
 
You - Hyun Joong, I love you... Come back... Quickly... *Sob*...