A Secret Between Only You & Me

Best Friends or More?

 

Kim Hyun Joong is now on top of you, kissing you with passion and vigour. So sweet... You're feeling like you're on a cloud. Your mind is drifting away as you're both in ecstasy. You're both taken to another world. A world filled with passion and cravings. Kim Hyun Joong slowly starts kissing your neck with such gentleness that you suddenly feel hotter inside you. As he gives you kisses, he also makes sure to leave some hickeys, beautiful love bites to show others that your his. His possessiveness for you is a first for him as he's never felt such an intense feeling of love for someone. When he finishes to leave some kiss marks on your neck, he goes a bit lower, that is the top of your s still covered with your white blouse which he s with no efforts. He marks you there too and is about to take off your bra when you shudder and freeze. You just realised that you are going to lose your ity if you continue but you don't feel ready at all. He feels your body stiffening and immediately stops. He looks at you with a worried face and when he sees that you're on the verge of crying, he touches your face while trying to wipe some of your tears. 
 
K.H.J - What's wrong honey? Don't cry, please. If I did something bad, then I'm sincerely sorry. 
You - No... It's not you... The problems is me... I... I'm really sorry but I can't go any further than this. Sorry...
K.H.J - Huh? It's... It's okay if you can't. Somehow, thinking that there were other guys who touched you before and all, it made me mad and I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm the one who should say sorry... Unless... Don't tell me that you
You - I... I  never had a boyfriend or anyone I liked before!
K.H.J - You mean that I just took your first kiss and I was about to take your first time?
You - Laugh if you want...
K.H.J - No, I'm actually very happy to be your first. And of course I'll be your last too.
You - You and your confidence.
K.H.J - Haha. Really sorry but if I knew, I wouldn't have forced this kiss and I would have been more patient. Will you forgive me?
You - You didn't know so it's okay.
K.H.J - Well, as you're not ready, I'll wait for you to be. We don't need to rush things. I love you.
You - I... I love you too...
 
After this love scene, you both go watch TV, a bit embarassed about what you have just done. However, the nervousity disappears as you two sit comfortably on the couch with your head leaning on Kim Hyun Joong's shoulder. Art and Matic seem a bit curious about the sudden change in your relationship (that is, you normally sit close but not like your doing today). Seems like they felt a difference. The two dogs quietly curl themselves by your side. Matic being more daring (and he's the male while Art is the female dog), lays his head on your lap. Such a cute scene. However, even though he's a dog, his master doesn't seem to approve of his pet's behaviour since the master's very possessive when it comes to you. 
 
K.H.J - Hey, Matic, lean on Art, not on (your name). 
Matic - Woof?
K.H.J - What why? Just do it. Don't ask.
You - Aww, just let him.
Matic - Woo-oof.
K.H.J - Don't be like that. She's mine.
You - Huh?... (you're blushing as he declares that your his)
Matic - Woooof...
K.H.J - Good boy. 
 
Matic reluctantly leaves your lap and leans on Art who is nearly asleep. You're still embarassed but then, you realise that just now, Kim Hyun Joong speaked to his dog like it was normal and like he understood what Matic was saying.
 
You - Umm... May I ask you a question?
K.H.J - Of course you may. Don't be shy and ask anything you want.
You - You... Just now, you were speaking to Matic in a way
K.H.J - Huh? Ah, it's... Actually, I... I never told anyone about this and you may not believe me but I... I can understand what dogs says. Well, it's something a bit complicated to explain but believe me it's not a lie. You... youcan laugh if you want. 
You - Huh? Really??? It's awesome! 
K.H.J - You... You don't find it funny?
You - No, I think that you're someone very special indeed. It's something big to understand dogs. Then, all this time when you speaked to Art or Matic, you were actually conversing with them?
K.H.J - Kind of.
You - Are you some kind of genius? To be able to always get first in every grades and to be as brilliant as you. On top of that, you kind of understand dogs! I think that you're very exceptional. 
K.H.J - Well, aren't you a lucky girl?
You - I am very lucky indeed. But I don't love you for your talents only or because of your fame and all, I love you for who you are yourself. Even if you ask me why, I won't be able to give you an answer because I don't know it myself. But I can say for sure that I've never felt this way before and I'm beyond happy that it's you. 
K.H.J - I do too.
 
You each stare at each other and then slowly kiss a gentle a passionate one. How in love you both are. Such a strong love. But is it strong enough or should you reinforce it a bit more? And of course this relationship is to be a secret for you don't want to cause any problem to Kim Hyun Joong.