You are Special

Best Friends or More?

 

You are now freshly dressed and cleaned. You feel much better but you're a bit embarassed to be in Kim Hyun Joong's clothes. His shirt and trousers are a bit too large for you but somehow you're very cute with the loose-fitting white shirt and the baggy black short. They also have the scent of Kim Hyun Joong which excites you a bit. As you enter the kitchen, Kim Hyun Joong stares at you, amazed by your cuteness in with his clothes on you. Realising he's been staring at you, he looks away, a bit embarassed. You too are embarassed as it's the first time a guy has been staring at you like that with you noticing (actually, there's a lot of person who looks at you when you walk, you're a captivating girl even if you're simple, just like Kim Hyun Joong said one time but you never take attention). The awkward air breaks when Art and Matic jump on you. They like you so much that they sometimes prefer you over their master and it makes Kim Hyun Joong a bit jealous as he's the one who knows them better than anyone else. But he cannot help but accept it as seeing how happy you are when playing with these two, his heart feels very happy. He has realised how deeply his feelings are for you not too long ago and even if he wanted, he wouldn't be able to stop them from growing each day. He is in the same situation as yours. He's afraid that you're friendship will break even though he knows that you might accept him but the thing is that you're not the same as the other girls. You're his "special one". Thus, he wants to take his time and think wisely before doing something he might regret afterwards. You two eat breakfast slowly, forgetting about time and enjoying yourselves. You joke and tease each other while Art and Matic follow your interesting conversation. You're so happy but you suddenly remember that it's still a week day thus you have courses. You stop sharing news and immediately ask for the time. Too late. It's 10h and you have already missed a complete course. You pannick, thinking that you're be in trouble when Kim Hyun Joong reassures you. He knew what you were thinking at the instant, just by looking at your worried expression. He must be used to your ways by now.
 
K.H.J - Hey, don't worry. You can call in sick for today. Unless you have very important chapters that you cannot miss at all. Else, you can stay with me. I have the day off.
You - Are you sure? I'm not doing anything difficult and it's easy for me so it's fine. It's a bot weird though. It's the first time that I'm missing a class for sleeping till late. 
K.H.J - Really? You're a very good student then. 
You - You can say so. I always abide by the rules. It's hereditary.
K.H.J - Is that so? From whom?
You - My mum. She's meticulous and punctual in everything. Always following the rules and she's very honest. The best mum in the world! 
K.H.J - She seems to be a very strong and good mum. Mine is a very wonderful woman too. For me too, she's the best. An irreplaceable mother. 
You - You really love your mother a lot, right? I like the passion in your eyes when you talk about things you li...ke. Er... Sorry I just started babbling, I
K.H.J - No, I'm happy that you're telling me what you think. Sometimes, I really can't guess what you're thinking and it worries me.
You - Huh? Why does it worries you?
K.H.J - Er, it's nothing. What about we go to your apartment for a change of clothes and then hang out? I don't want to stay home today. 
You - I don't see any inconvenience. I think it sounds good.
K.H.J - Good, between, where do you want to go?
You - Me?... What about you choose? Let's say we do something that you like.
K.H.J - Um... Okay. Then, bring some extra clothes with you and change in light clothes.
You - Got it. 
 
You did all the things he asked you to and now, he didn't tell you where he's bringing you to but you feel that this place will be calm and quiet with a relaxing air surrounding the it. And you guessed just right. It's a well-known area for camping and fishing. Well, a calm place suitable for people who wants a bit of quietness and relaxation. And you just discovered something new about him: he likes fishing as it distresses him, makes him forget a bit about work and relaxes him. Anyone needs some resting time for themselves once in a while, right? He actually brought you to his secret place. A place he's never brought anyone to or tell anybody. A kind of special space which only him knows about and which he never shared with somebody before, not even his previous girlfriends. Yeah, he used to have girlfriends before cause if a super handsome and hot guy like him didn't have a one or more, it wouldn't seem normal, right? He's just too irresestible to look at. But now, he's single because he doesn't have time to do so. Or it's just that he's mature enough and wants to choose his special one with whom he'll be sharing the rest of his life. You somehow feel that a bit more special than his former girlfriends in a way. You don't know how but you can feel it.