Can I Believe In You?

Best Friends or More?
It's been a week since Kim Hyun Joong has been back and the distance between you and (N.G.F's name) has been enlarged. It saddens you that your good friend does not speak to you anymore but you try your best to stay strong. Lately, Kim Hyun Joong has been starring in a new TV drama which will be aired in 4 months thus, you don't get to see him that much as he's so busy.
 
P.J.M - Hey, there. Howdy?
You - Ah, Jung Min... Sunbae?
P.J.M - What sunbae. Call me oppa.
You - Huh? Op... Oppa?
P.J.M - Yeah, oppa. Big brother.
You - Oh, okay then. Jung Min oppa.
P.J.M - Hah, that's better. So, you doing fine with your "boyfriend"?
You - Eh? Yes, we are okay. Well, he's a bit busy but else, we are doing fine. What about you? Did you get a girlfriend?
P.J.M - Oh, good to hear. Alas, I still haven't found the one yet.
You - I see. Want to eat an ice cream? It's my treat.
P.J.M - Doesn't sound bad but how can I make a girl pay?
You - Don't worry. I want to thank you for the other time.
P.J.M - Well, if you insist then let's go.
You - Let's hurry then.
 
You go to the mall with Park Jung Min (in disguise of course) to eat ice cream together. You are both enjoying it well when you suddenly see the beautiful girl who was with Kim Hyun Joong the other time. And seems like she IS with Kim Hyun Joong this time too. She holds onto Kim Hyun Joong's arm who is in disguise too. Park Jung Min does not take a long time to understand the situation. Seeing your face turning a bit sour, he tries to attract your attention towards him.
 
P.J.M - Hey, (your name).
You - Eh?
P.J.M - (your name), (your name), (your name).
You - Huh?
P.J.M - Do the same by saying my name this time. Won't you?
You - Er, fine. Jung Min oppa, Jung Min oppa, Jung Min oppa.
P.J.M - Aww, how cute!
K.H.J - What the hell do you think you're doing?!
You - Eh?
P.J.M - Oh, looky who's here. 
Moon Hye Rin - Oppa? What's happening?
K.H.J - Huh? It's... 
M.H.R - Eeh, if it isn't Jung Min Babo. Who's that? Your girlfriend?
P.J.M - Waah, how rude. Well, "princess" Hye Rin didn't change one bit, huh? Still so prideful.
M.H.R - Humph!
P.J.M - To answer you, yes she is. Isn't she the cutest girl of the world?
K.H.J - What?! You!
M.H.R - You're very surprised too oppa? Well, I never thought he'd ever get himself a girlfriend but well, doesn't matter as long as I have you, Hyun Joong Oppa. Ya, girlfriend, you better break up with that idiot the fastest possible or you'll lose your sanity.
P.J.M - Hey! Look out for what you say or you'll regret it dearly! Don't you treat her this way!
M.H.R - Hey
K.H.J - It's enough! Hye Rin, can you wait for me over there? I'll come soon.
M.H.R - Fine but don't take too much time. We've got a very important dinner later and I still didn't get my dress. 
K.H.J - Yeah. 
M.H.R - Oh, and girlfriend, sorry but I'm the cutest in the world, isn't it oppa? Well, see you.
P.J.M - Che! What a bad mouth she has! Viper! Between Hyung, what about that important dinner? 
K.H.J - Huh? It's... Never mind. What's this about (your name) being YOUR girlfriend?! 
P.J.M - It's
You - He was just joking a bit. Sorry, Hyun Joong but we've got to go. I'll... See you tomorrow or another time. Bye.
K.H.J - Eh? Wait, I
 
Without letting Kim Hyun Joong to explain, you grab Park Jung Min's hand and hurriedly leave Kim Hyun Joong behind. There's no way that you could take it as Moon Hye Rin being just a childhood friend to your beloved. You are so at lost that you unconsciously tighten your grip and start to hurt Park Jung Min's hand.
 
P.J.M - Ouch! 
You - Huh? Ah, I'm really sorry! Forgive me, Jung Min oppa. I was just... Lost in thoughts.
P.J.M - Oh, no, it's fine. Look, my hand is fine. Don't worry. I should be the one to ask. Are YOU alright?
You - Me? Why?
P.J.M - Don't try to lie to me. You are not that dumb to not have noticed anything.
You - I... 
 
Without noticing, tears start to flow on their own.
 
P.J.M - Oh, dear, don't cry.
You - No, it's... I... 
P.J.M - Don't worry about it. He certainly has a reason to be with her.
You - I know. I'm totally fine. I was just taken by surprise. That's all. Well, I will be going.
P.J.M - I'll accompany you. 
You - Just leave me at Hyun Joong's. I need to give Art and Matic their diner.
P.J.M - Fine by me. Let's go.
 
Once again, your heart is clouded by doubts. This time really felt more than the other time. Can you believe in Kim Hyun Joong? Can you trust him?