Love Rival For Kim Hyun Joong

Best Friends or More?

 

N.G.F name - Hey, hi.
You - Hi. 
N.G.F name - So, doing some shopping?
You - Er, yeah. And you? Doing the same?
N.G.F name - Um, no. I'm waiting for some friends. They were supposedto be here already but seems like they've got some delay. 
You - I see. That's bad.
N.G.F name - Well, I don't really mind waiting. Are you here with someone?
You - Erm, yeah, I
K.H.J - Your ice cream.
You - Huh? Ah, thanks.
K.H.J - Oh,  what do we have here? Someone who tried to take advantage of my beloved.
 
At those words, (N.G.F's name) drags Kim Hyun Joong away for a while. You wonder what it was just now. Still, you're also a bit worried. 
 
N.G.F name - Hey, listen, it was my mistake then but I was serious. 
K.H.J - Is that so? Never try that again.
N.G.F name - I know that you love her very much but don't you think you're going a bit too far? She may be your beloved sister but you're still siblings. So, you cannot prevent her from having guy friends. And what's with these thick sunglasses and hat? You're always covering your face like you're scared of someone seeing you face.
K.H.J - Firstly, let me tell you, we are not brother and sister. Secondly she's my beloved girlfriend so hands off. And thirdly, it's none of your business if I cover my face or not. Now, kindly go away because you're interrupting our date.
N.G.F name - You... You are her boyfriend?!
K.H.J - What? Is it such a shock? If you don't believe me, here's some proof. (He shows the ring to N.G.F's name). It's a couple ring and she has the same around her finger. We also have matching necklaces which she bought. Well, my darling is waiting for me so, bye.
N.G.F name - Even if it's true, I won't give up.
K.H.J - Why? You want her to be sad by trying to break us up?
N.G.F name - No, I don't. I...
K.H.J - See? Well, if you want, just tell her you're going and then go away.
N.G.F name - That's why I can't accept you being her boyfriend. What kind of boyfriend tell his girlfriend's friend to go away in such an ill-mannered way?
K.H.J - Aren't you a persistent one? If you were in my place and loved her as much as I do, you would understand how I'm feeling right now. But you can do as you please as I have confidence in her feelings for me.
N.G.F name - ...
 
You are really wondering what is happening between those two as they are not really acquaintances. Maybe it's some guys talk. But as they come back with smiling faces, you stop worrying. Did they become friends already? 
 
K.H.J - Eat your ice cream before it melts.
You - Er, yeah. You too. Um, do you mind if my friend waits a bit with us?
K.H.J - Your friend?
You - Yeah. Also, you seem to know each other.
N.G.F name - Erm, yeah, you're right. We know each other. You don't really mind, right (your name)'s big bro?
K.H.J - You... It's fine. He won't stay long afterall, right?
You - Surely. His friends will come soon.
N.G.F name - That's right. (Your name), for my upcoming project, do you mind helping me a bit?
You - Huh? Oh, I'd like to. 
N.G.F name - Then, tomorrow, can you come at my house?
K.H.J - Hey, what are you trying to do?
You - Hyu... Oppa, don't be like that. I'll just help him.
N.G.F name - Yeah, Hyung. I'll make sure to look after your Beloved Sister carefully in your stead.
K.H.J - You!
N.G.F name - Huh? Seems like my friends are here. Well, I'll be going. Have a nice day and see you tomorrow at 9h30 in front of the XXX station.
You - Okay. Have a nice day too.
K.H.J - Really, why did you accept his invitation?! 
You - You don't have to be angry. It's a very important project, so I don't mind helping him.
K.H.J - Even if it's important, you'll still be going to another man's house.
You - Don't worry, nothing will happen. He's just a good friend.
K.H.J - You don't even know what he's thinking.
You - True but I assure you that it'll be alright. Calm now?
K.H.J - Yeah, okay. If you say so, I believe in you. But be careful.
You - I promise.
 
He gives you a small peck and then he kisses your hand. You feel a bit embarassed as everyone seems to be looking in your direction. But Kim Hyun Joong doesn't mind the attention and smiles at you with confidence. He gives such a strong presence wherever he is even with a disguise. Your body moves on its own and you hug him tightly. He returns your hug with a satisfied smile and kiss you on your head. Quite a cute scene.