A New Friendship (with a girl)

Best Friends or More?
You are now at Kim Hyun Joong's place, preparing the two dogs' food when you get a call. You flinch at the thought that it could be Kim Hyun Joong but fortunately, it's not. To your surprise, it's Lee Dara, a friend from your university. 
 
You - "Hello?"
Dara - "Hi! Is it (your name)?"
You - "Yes, it's me. Dara?"
Dara - "Oh, so you knew it was me. Good then. I just wanted to tell you about tonight's drinking party. Won't you come, please?"
You - "A drinking party?"
Dara - "Yeah, between the girls. We are celebrating the good marks we girls all got in our project. I'm sorry for not telling you at school but you left so early..."
You - "Oh, no it's okay. Well, I'm free tonight so you can count me in."
Dara - "Really? That's good then. The more the merrier! Well, it will be held at the usual place at 7p.m. Don't be late! Bye."
You - "Okay, see you then."
 
Not bad. You've got yourself some company for tonight. You give Art and Matic their dinner and hurry to your place to get ready for the drinking party.
 
(At the drinking party)
 
Dara - Hey, you're finally here. This way. Seems like everyone is finally here. Let's start!
 
You've been talking, joking and laughing with all the girls from your class for about 3 hours. You take out your phone to check if you got any calls or messages but seems like its battery is dead. Well, anyway, it's not like you need it even though deep in your heart, you really want to hear Kim Hyun Joong's voice. The party comes to its end and everyone goes back home.
 
Dara - Hey, it's late and you live quite far from here. Wanna crash at my place? You also drank quite a lot.
You - You're right. My head hurts a bit. You don't mind me staying?
Dara - Not at all. It makes me happy to have someone staying. Living alone is not very fun sometimes.
You - You're right. Then, excuse me for intruding.
Dara - You don't have to be so polite. 
 
The sky is so clear and the moon glimmers high in the sky. So beautiful to see. "What are you doing now? Where are you? Have you eaten already?", you think restlessly. Your mind is so full of Kim Hyun Joong that you cannot keep yourself from worrying about him even after having seen him with another beautiful girl who seemed a bit too clingy to be just a childhood friend.
 
You - *Yawn...* Eh? This place...
Dara - Good morning. Did you sleep well?
You - Erm, yeah. Thanks for yesterday.
Dara - You're welcome. Breakfast is nearly ready.
You - Okay. 
Dara - Here is a new toothbrush. And clean clothes.
You - Oh, thanks a lot.
 
After eating breakfast with her, you two go shopping as you don't have any courses today.
 
Dara - (Your name), are you okay? You seem a bit lost in your thoughts.
You - Eh? No, I...
Dara - Want to tell me?
You - Actually, I... 
 
After telling her the things that happened lately, she nods and then smiles at you.
 
Dara - I'm happy that you confided in me. Honestly, he may be cheating on you but the way you told me how he treats you, it seems impossible for him to do so. He's so loving I'm already feeling jealous of you. Maybe you should talk it out with him. And this time, force your way so that he answers all your questions.
You - Maybe you're right. I'll try my best.
Dara - You really love him, don't you?
You - Yes, I do. I've... I've never been in love before so I don't really know what love really is. But I'm sure that my feelings for him are genuine. 
Dara - Don't worry. What you feel for him is really love and I hope that you two will do fine in the future.
You - Thank you for all.
Dara - Well, that's what friends are for. It was my pleasure to be with you today. I'll see you at school tomorrow then?
You - Yes. And... I'm really glad to have a friend like you. See you!
Dara - *chuckle* So innocent. I sincerely pray for your happiness.
 
You just arrive at your apartment and to your surprise, you see someone familiar waiting in front of your door with a very worried face.