Couple Shopping

Best Friends or More?

 

Luckily it's the week-end and you don't have any courses. On top of that, you'll have Kim Hyun Joong for yourself today. You wake up at 10h30 and see Kim Hyun Joong still sleeping peacefully beside you with his arm on your waist. You can't help but smile at his angelic face. He seems like a child sleeping soundly. So cuuute! As you're already awake, why not make breakfast for once as he's normally the one who does. You gently move his arm and are about to get out of the bed when something pulls you back. Kim Hyun Joong hugs you tightly with his eyes still closed. He's quite difficult to wake but he certainly felt you leaving. Is he still asleep or is he awake? He starts talking with his y half asleep voice.
 
K.H.J - Where are you going?
You - So you're awake.
K.H.J - Yeah...
You - Well, I'm going to make breakfast. What do you want to eat?
K.H.J - Don't go. Just stay here. 
You - It's already 10h45. 
K.H.J - Umm... 
You - At least let me brush my teeth.
K.H.J - Umm... Okay. I'll eat anything as long as you cook it.
You - Of course I'll be the one to do so. It's very quiet. Don't you think so?
K.H.J - Yeah...
You - Take your time. I'll go see  Art and Matic. Maybe they are still sleeping.
 
He reluctantly lets you go and puts his pillow on his face. You giggle at this cute and rare view and hurries downstairs. Art and Matic are curled together on the sofa watching TV. But how did they manage to switch it on? How smart dogs they are! As they hear you coming, both run and jump on you, your face. When they are that much excited and affectionate, it must mean that they are very hungry. You laugh while patting them and get up to prepare the food. Art and Matic are happily and hungrily eating their meal and when you finish to prepare breakfast, you call Kim Hyun Joong to come. He slowly comes with only boxers on and sits on the other side of the table with half open eyes.
 
You - If you could see your face right now.
K.H.J - What? It's very funny?
You - Haha, it surely is. Umm, I wonder how much your fans would pay to see that.
K.H.J - Very funny. That's the first time you mentioned them.
You - Yeah... Well, I know that you have lots of them. And who wouldn't look at you? Your face is on many posters outside.
K.H.J - Yeah, you're right. But even though I belong to all my fans, my heart belongs to only you. 
 
At his words, you become as red as a tomato. It's so sweet of him. You'll really die of a heart attack with his "oh ,so sweet" words. He sees your cute reddening face and start teasing you more. This feeling is just like a newly married couple. You and him, living together, having breakfast in the morning and teasing each other. What a marvelous thing it would be. As he sees you with a dreamy face, he tries to make you come on Earth again. He gently takes your left hand and kisses your ring finger with such gentleness that your heart is nearly melting. He is about to kiss you when Matic jumps on your legs and looks for some affection. You smile and pat him with Kim Hyun Joong looking jealous on the other side of the table. 
 
Today, Kim Hyun Joong wants to watch a movie in which one of his good friend plays in with you. You agree as it has been a long time since you've watched one. Art and Matic are brought to the training centre and the both of you go to the cinema. The film was very interesting and you both enjoyed it a lot. You have lunch in the foodcourt of the mall and after eating, you go shopping together. You are having so much fun. It's the first time that you feel so happy. You really feel many things with him at your side. Kim Hyun Joong is really a marvelous man. He can be cold sometimes due to his work and lack of sleep but when he is full of warmth, he is really loving. You realise how much you love him so deeply. For a first love, it's not a small love at all that you are feeling for sure. You wish very hard it would be like this forever. Now, you are trying lots of clothes that Kim Hyun Joong thought would look good on you. Indeed they do, but you prefer not to take them as you bout some not too long ago. He respects your choice but as you are about to leave, some couple t-shirts catch his attention. In the end, he buys 2 pairs of them for you both to wear when sleeping. He is very sweet today. All day, you've been shopping and in all, you have been buying couple things. Couple mugs, couple t-shirts, couple plates... It's so cute of him to have bought them. Even though shopping is very fun when in good company, it's also very exhausting. You are both a bit hungry after all these thus you decide to have something. You go to the ice cream shop and while Kim Hyun Joong goes to buy the ice creams, you take a seat on one of the tables. You ate nearly laughing while remembering all the funny and enjoyable memories you've had with Kim Hyun Joong when you hear someone call your name. It's not Kim Hyun Joong's voice but... (N.G.F's name)? You turn around to see (N.G.F's name) coming towards you with a warm smile directed to you.