Shocking News

Best Friends or More?
It's very early in the morning and you're ready to go. As you don't want to wake Kim Hyun Joong too early, you decide to directly go to his house by taxi. To your surprise, no one's at home, not even Art and Matic when it's only 7h a.m. There's still 3 hours before your flight so you sit on the couch and turn on the TV. It's strange that Kim Hyun Joong isn't at home though. Maybe he went jogging with the dogs. You change the Movie Channel to the News Channel. As you watch the news, you're shocked by a scandal between stars which has just been released. 
 
News - "Today, the surprise of the day is that it has finally been confirmed by these photographs that the very famous Kim Hyun Joong has been frequently meeting the beautiful heiress of the powerful Moon Corporation, Moon Hye Rin. But the hottest and most shocking news is that these two are now officially known as an engaged couple. Quite a surprise, huh? Well, this has caused quite an uproar between Kim Hyun Joong's fans. They are so disappointed to know that their beloved Kim Hyun Joong is now engaged that they are now in front of his agency to protest and ask for more explications. It has been concluded by the president of the agency that Kim Hyun Joong, our famous star, will be in a conference at 8h30 in the morning. Don't miss the conference which will be aired in live at 8h30 if you want to know more. This is all for this morning. Thank you, it was the Morning News."
 
Your heart was about to stop as you listened to the news. Is it really true?! You really can't believe it. What was that? A prank? A hidden camera? Or simply the truth which you don't want to approve of. Why? What's this? Your relationship was going smoothly with Kim Hyun Joong and now you learn that he's engaged to his SUPPOSEDLY childhood friend. You were already heart broken to know that your father was not well, but now your heart is in pieces. Your tears roll down your cheeks as you realise the situation you're in. What will become of your relationship with Kim Hyun Joong? Your heart aches so much as you think about the near future. This near future in which there will be no more of Kim Hyun Joong and you. Is it even possible? Can you really live without him? You feel so sad and so dejected. You wonder if you'll be able to leave with such a heavy heart. There is still a part of you who wants to believe in him because scandals are most of the time fake but you can't decide whether to do so or not. If you could see him so that he could tell you the truth, give you an explanation. How you wish he could appear now and hold you tight while whispering in your ear that that scandal is just something which has been made up. And then he would kiss you passionately to show you how much he loves you and he would hug you even more tightly as if he did not want to let you go at all. How sweet and reassuring it would have been if it really did happen. But you are scared too. You are so scared, afraid that it's really the truth and that you'll break up. You don't dare look at your phone. Each minute passing feels as if the moment that your connection to him will be severed approaches at great speed. You kept telling yourself to have faith but now, what can you do when something like that happened? You even witnessed them together before being all comfortable and all. So, what should you do? 
 
* Oneulbuteo naegeoya Cheoncheonhi dagagallae Nareul mideobwa Modeun ge da meotjil geoya *
 
Your heart could have stopped when you hear your phone ringing. Is it Kim Hyun Joong? Or someone else? You hesitate for a while before looking at the screen of your phone. You finally take up all your courage and answer.
 
You - "Hello?"
K.H.J - "Hi."
 
..........