Are You Mad?

Best Friends or More?

 

You're having dinner with (N.G.F name)  at a small chinese restaurant. For the first time, you're having the taste of alcohol without your family as they normally accept that you drink only during occasions. (N.G.F name) tries his hardest to convince you to not drink but just having tasted it by accident make you want more. The despair you feel disappears when you drink the soju which is quite strong. You have now drunk 4 bottle of soju straight after dinner, accompanied by your friend whom you forced a bit to drink together with you. You have strong hold of liquor but now, you're drunk. You can't think straight and you start to burst out into laughter without any reason. You somehow think of Kim Hyun Joong and decides to call him in the spur of the moment. (N.G.F name) is nearly as drunk as you are but he is wise enough to drink some water to sober himself as he knows that he has to take you back home. As you call Kim Hyun Joong for the first time, he doesn't answer. You are disappointed and you feel like you're going to cry again. But then, you receive a call from him. Without losing a second, you answer. 
 
K.H.J - Hello?
You - Heyyy! Hic... You... It's been a while... Hic... 
K.H.J - (Your name), is it you? What's this? Where are you?
You - Oh, I'm hic... At ****Restaurant... Aren't you a very bad friend?! Hic... How could you avoid me like hic... That?! So meeean! Hic... 
 
You start sobbing again and as (N.G.F name) sees you and take count of your conversation, he tries to calm you down with his gentle voice. On the other end of the phone, Kim Hyun Joong hears your friend's voice and gets irritated. He can't take it anymore.
 
K.H.J - Just stay where you are. I'm coming right away. Don't you move!
You - Huh? Sob... Hic... Are you mad? Sob... 
K.H.J - Just be a good girl and wait for me, okay?
You - O... Hic... Okay.
 
He hangs up and drives the fastest he can to come to the restaurant. Meanwhile, (N.G.F name) is looking at you with very sad eyes as he thinks that you already have a boyfriend. But it also annoys him that that guy is putting you, a very beautiful and lovely girl, in such despair that you make yourself drunk just to feel better. It takes quite a long time to calm you down and to sober you a bit. But you're fine now as your new guy friend is comforting you with his all. However, you start feeling sleepy and unknowingly make a cute sleepy face which instantly melts (N.G.F name) heart. He approaches his face slowly towards you and is about to kiss you when he gets punched and falls on the floor. You lose your sleepiness as you're surprised to see Kim Hyun Joong, who's always calm and who is known to never get angry, loses his temper and punches somebody. 
 
K.H.J - What do you think you're doing?! Trying to take advantage of a drunk person, ain't you some jerk?!
N.G.F name - Hey, I'm not! And it's none of your business too!
K.H.J - Oh, is that so? (Said sarcastically) Well, what about you try to figure out who I am?
 
You're very shocked to see an angry Kim Hyun Joong for the first time. He's never mad normally but right now, it's like an errupting volcano. It makes your heart ache to see him fight with your good friend thus you try to stop it. You are about to run towards your friend to help him stand up but Kim Hyun Joong holds your arm firmly.
 
You - Let go! (N.G.F name), are you alright? Please, stop! Don't fight. I don't want to see my friends fight. ( you look at Kim Hyun Joong with a sad look) It's not like you at all. You never gets angry so... You're really mad at me, aren't you? I... I'm really sorry if I did something wrong. Thus don't avoid me please.
 
Realising that he's not like him at all and seeing you're pained expression, Kim Hyun Joong calms down and look at you, directly in the eyes with an appologetic expression.
 
K.H.J - You shouldn't appologise. I was the one in the wrong. Sorry... 
 
As he helps your friend to stand up, he whispers words to the latter whose pissed expression changes into a bit annoyed one. You really wonder what it is but you start to feel sleepy again. 
 
You - (to your friend) I'm glad you're fine. (To both) Umm, now I wanna go home... *yawn*...
K.H.J - Huh? *chuckle* Okay, let's go. ( turns to your friend) I'll pay, so don't worry about the bill. And don't forget what I just told you.
N.G.F name - Okay... Um, yeah... Bye (your name). See you tomorrow.
You - Erm, bye. See you. And thanks for today.
 
Kim Hyun Joong pays for the meal and he doesn't forget to appologise to the Manager for causing such a scene.