Insecurity And Doubts

Best Friends or More?

 

It's been a week that you didn't meet with Kim Hyun Joong as he had some last minute concerts to attend abroad. He promised to be back in two weeks thus you'll have to wait two more weeks before he comes back. You also haven't asked him yet about that beautiful girl he was with as he was so loving towards you that you completely forgot. You are now at his house playing with Art and Matic. You take a break after having run for 30minutes with the two energetic dogs. As you enter the kitchen, you take notice of a large envelope near the sink. Maybe you should put it elsewhere as it can get wet if you accidentally open the tap too much or something like that. You take the envelope to place it somewhere else when its contents slip out of it. You were too careless and did not take enough attention on how you were holding it. You immediately pick up its contents. But to your surprise, it's the photos of Kim Hyun Joong and that mysterious beautiful girl which were taken by a paparazzi. Surely, these photos show a very intimate atmosphere around those two. Are you really mistaken or does Kim Hyun Joong really has someone else? But what about those very happy moments you had together? Were those genuine or has he been playing around with your heart all this time? It can't be, right? You hurry to put the photos back in the envelope when you see a letter. In your current state, you cannot help but feel curious and read it even though you know it's bad. You just want to have answers to your questions .
The letter says: "Dear Mr Kim, if you don't want these to be turned into a scandal that you are currently dating the heiress of the Moon Corporation, Ms Moon Hye Rin, hand in (a very large amount of money) to this address. I'll give you one week."
 
As a week has already passed since the letter was sent, so if Kim Hyun Joong didn't pay, then everbody would know about these photos. But there was nothing in the news concerning these. It should be that Kim Hyun Joong has already taken care of this then. But what about dating that girl? You are the one he is currently dating! And the Moon Corporation, if you are not mistaken is a very successful company in the business world. You once saw it on TV thus you remember. But the heiress, what about her? What is she to Kim Hyun Joong??? You have a terrible urge to call him right now because you don't know what to think anymore or what you should believe. Of course you don't doubt Kim Hyun Joong but at this stage, can you still have faith? It's not like they kissed or anything like that but they did hold hands in one of the photos. What are you going to do? You don't want to disturb him during his work. He may also not take your call as he may be very busy. You seal the envelope and put it on the table in the living room. You don't feel very well after seeing those. Your mind is in a terrible mess and you heart feels heavy. You even want to cry but you don't as you think it will be useless to when you don't know about the truth. You can't jump to conclusions like that, right? It may be a misunderstanding. A complete misunderstanding... Now, you really are crying. You can't think straight. Afterall, it's the first time that you've loved someone and you gave him your all. But was it real? Seems like Art and Matic felt your despair. They come towards you and try to comfort you by rubbing their nose on your legs, showing their great affections for you. They sit at your feet and look at you with sad eyes showing their concerns. 
 
Another week has passed by and you still did not have any contact with Kim Hyun Joong. You were worried and still thought of the photos but you tried your best to patiently wait for Kim Hyun Joong to tell you himself. Today, you are hanging out with (N.G.F's name) in the same mall in which you saw Kim Hyun Joong and that girl. It's (N.G.F's name)'s turn to treat you and you have decided to have a chocolate parfaite. He giggles at your choice as he thinks that you're childish for choosing chocolate instead of vanilla because he claims that kids prefer chocolate to vanilla and when they grow, they change the other way round. It's rare for him to tease you and you don't seem to mind as he tells you that he likes you just the way you are. Somehow, it felt weird when he said that but you understand it as "like as a friend" so you think it's okay. 
 
N.G.F name - You haven't been with your boyfriend lately...
You - Huh? Yeah, he's got some business abroad.
N.G.F name - Abroad?!
You - Yeah, it's a bit complicated but he's fine. 
N.G.F name - Is that so. Great then.
You - Yeah...
N.G.F name - Is that because he's far that you seem kind of down lately?
You - Eh? Well, I miss him a lot. It's the first time that we are separated for such a long time. And it's a bit strange that he's not around.
N.G.F name - I see... You love him very much, huh?
You - Yeah, I do. I love him from the bottom of my heart.
 
When seeing your happy expression and hearing your soften voice when saying those words, (N.G.F's name) seems to tense a bit and clenches his teeth while looking at your bright smile, your happy face. He feels so envious of your boyfriend who has such a wonderful girlfriend, that is you, who he's been longing for. His heart aches when seeing how beautiful you become as soon as you talk about your beloved boyfriend. Can he restrain his feelings a bit longer or will he let them out?