Lovely Room

Best Friends or More?

Mother - Oh, he's already asleep. Wow, my favorite actor, the great Kim Hyun Joong is asleep in my kitchen! Ommo, I'm sooo happy!

You - *Sigh* Really... Well, I can understand though. 

Mother - You can, you can? Hihi.

You - Well, it's... Hey, umma, can you help me move him?

Mother - Of course I can! Let's take him to your room.

You - Eh? But... I mean, isn't the bed too small for 2?

Mother - It's the closest one and your bed can hold 2 and a 1/2 persons.

You - What 2 and a 1/2?! It doesn’t even exist.

Mother - Oh, sorry, I meant a baby too.

You - What are you, *Sigh* Still, can't we

Mother - Hoho, what are you embarrassed about? Your room is nice as it is.

You - I know it but... It's just that...

 

Your mother stares at you for a while as if to tell you to stop complaining then smiles at you warmly.

 

Mother - I'm telling you it's fine so don't worry. You've got the loveliest room.

You – Thanks, umma. You're the best.

Mother - Aigoo, what's with the compliment? *chuckle* Come on. Let's move him.
You - Hmm.

 

Hah, your mother is so sweet. She's always so supportive and she never fails to help you in any ways she can. She's the best mum of the world! Now that you think of it, your room is not really that bad afterall, right? Maybe it's a bit too much childish (not that you don't like it as it is, on the contrary you like it very much) but it's still a side of you that he doesn't know yet and that you don't mind showing him. And he would have surely insisted on seeing your room later on so, why not let him sleep there? Your mother helps you to move him into your princess bed and tells you sweet dreams after having kissed you goodnight before going back to her room. 

 

You - Thanks a lot, umma.

Mother - There's nothing to be grateful about. Your father and I are very pleased that you came. And the fact that you presented your boyfriend to us is a great gift.

You - Ummaaa. *hug*

Mother - Well, I'm going.

You - Goodnight, umma.

Mother - Goodnight, (your name). Sleep well.

You - Haha... 



What was that twisted smile just now? Was it just your imagination or…? You change into your pajamas quickly and lie beside the dead hot drunk soundly asleep. *Sigh* He kind of reeks of alcohol but still, you can tolerate it. You give him a peck on the cheek and wish him goodnight before going to “Dreamworld”. You wonder what he will say about your room when he’ll wake up.

 

K.H.J – Hmmm, (your name).

You – Huh? *chuckle* What are you mumbling my name for when askeep?

 

He then suddenly holds you tightly in his arms as if worried that you will vanish.

 

You – Hey, you want to choke me to death? Well, might as well sleep like this. It’s been a long time since we slept like this.

 

*Chirp, Chirp*

 

 It’s already morning and the weather outside is so good that anyone would want to hang outside rather than staying home. You slowly open your eyes, still feeling a bit sleepy but surely there seems to be something very heavy on you. Yes, quite heavy and on a body part you’d normally not think of: your chest. Seems like Kim Hyun Joong moved in his sleep onto your chest during the night. He even rubs his head unconsciously, showing how comfortable “Mr” feels. Somehow, with his “oh, so y” sleeping face, you can’t seem to feel an ounce of anger. And how to move without waking him up in this position? You slowly try to lift his head with the utmost care but just as you are about to be successful in the delicate task, he grabs you more tightly making it impossible to move out of the bed.

 

You – Hyun Joong?

K.H.J – Hmm, so good.

You – Hey, don’t do that, it tickles!

K.H.J – Do what? Hmm.

You – Meanie! You trying to make me say something so…

K.H.J – So what? Say it.

You – Em… embarrassing… Argh, mean!

K.H.J – *Chuckles*

 

Still with his eyes closed, he rubs his face again into your chest like a child hugging his mother.

 

You – Hey, it’s already 8h30. I need to help my mother with the chores and all.

K.H.J – Just a bit more.

You – Haven’t you had enough?

K.H.J – Nope.

You – You! Haha, worst than a child.

K.H.J – Hey, that’s quite mean to say that.

You – Is it? *giggle*

K.H.J – Fine, fine. Argh, my head hurts…

You – Huh? You okay? Do you want me to bring you something to ease the pain?

K.H.J – No, it’s fine. Thanks. Between, is this your room?

You – Oh, yes, it’s… Ah, don’t look around!

K.H.J – Huh? Why? I find it very cute. Light pink walls, colorful patterns and a fairytale-like design. Wow, there’s also the princess bed and

You – Stop, please. I know it’s very childish and…

K.H.J – Well, it’s true.

You – Hey!

K.H.J – Haha, I mean it’s as lovely as you! So, this is the room you grew up in. Amazing. *Smile* 

 

Kim Hyun Joong looks around your room filled with wonder and somehow, it makes you happy. You were a bit scared that he would find it too childish but he seems pleased to see it. He even praises the fairytale-like design that your mother did when you were still a child. His smile is so sweet and now that you think about it, his voice is husky and it sounds kind of y. You surprise yourself with these thoughts and suddenly blushes. You wish that he doesn’t notice because he might tease you again but Kim Hyun Joong immediately sees your red face in no time. He gives you a mischievous look as he seems to understand your way of thinking and grins.
 

You – I’ll be going.
 

Before you can go, he grabs you and hugs you tightly before planting a kiss on your lips. Then, he starts to trace his way up your neck with his lips, leaving his warmth on the places he just touched. The air is slowly getting heavier when the door suddenly opens.