Some New Discoveries

Best Friends or More?

 

All day, you've been at Kim Hyun Joong's service. It's been a very tiring day for you and a first. He too seems very tired. You hand him a small bottle of water which he drinks until there's no more. He gives a relaxing sigh and thanks you for your hard work. Today, you have learned a lot of things about him. His way of working, his funny side and how easy-going and calm a person he is. You're quite happy of the situation you're in as the more you know him, the more you see him an amazing person. You start to think of him as the most handsome guy on Earth and every little thing he does is mostly cute at your point of view. Sometimes during the day, you couldn't help yourself but think about how lucky you are to be able to pass a day with such an awesome guy. His schedule has been completed and he too has been discovering you during his day. He seems happy to see how passionate your are towards the things you like and indeed, he likes it that you're so different from the other girls. You do not act a bit in front of him, you're at your most natural character. He appreciates how simple and how honest you are towards him. Well, you are very innocent and it seems obvious to him. He is now offering to treat you to dinner. You hesitate as you know he's tired and it's a bit rude to make him pay but as he insist while looking at you with puppy eyes, you cannot refuse at all. He's too impossible to win against. He asks you what you want to eat and you don't know what you want. So, he decides the place himself. You enter his beautiful car and he drives you to a small family restaurant which gives a very family-like feeling. Seems he's a regular there as even though he has disguised himself, the young waiter immediately recognise him without making a fuss. He simply welcomes and shows you to a table. Then, when you two are seated, he gives you the menu and tell you to take your time before leaving to see another customer. Kim Hyun Joong asks you what you want to eat after you have taken a look at the menu. You're are an indecisive person this you normally have difficulties to choose. This rule applies to your food too as you eat certain things when you feel like it. You finally decide to order Ramen noodles which you didn't eat for a long time. He too takes the same with a bottle of Soju. Seems like it's his favourite food. Another new thing you learn about him. 
 
After dinner, Kim Hyun Joong takes you to his house. You find it strange for him to take a total stranger to the place he stays at as he doesn't even know if you are maybe a stalker or someone who can cause him harm. He's too defenseless you think for a second but maybe he does so because even for not knowing you for a long time, he kind of has faith in you. And well, you are a good and honest citizen who doesn't have any murderous thoughts thus you won't cause him any harm obviously. You're here at his house. As soon as you enter, two dogs run towards him and he welcomes them woth a charming smile which melt your heart. You take a peek at the dogs which now are taking notice of you. You find the cute but you suddenly get scared when one of the dogs, the mostly black one, jumps on you while the other comes to sniff you. You calm yourself as both are giving you a warm welcome of your face. You start laughing as your ticklish and Kim Hyun Joong looks at you, amazed by this scene. Normally, his dogs are friendly but never this much with persons they never met before. You too are amazed and while you are playing with the dogs  in the doorway, Kim Hyun Joong disappears. You tell yourself that he must be looking for your ID but he then calls you and offers you a chocolate muffin which he tells you he received from one of his friends. You ask to go to the bathroom and when you come back, you see him sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed and his dogs Art and Matic surrounding him. Seems like he's sleeping. You find it cute and decide to take picture as it's such a lovely scene. But then, how are you going back home? You don't know the way from here and you don't dare visit his house without his permission. And he still haven't given you your ID card. Well, you understand he's tired, thus you quietly sit on the other edge of the sofa and your mind slowly drifts away as you feel your eyelids heavy.