Gifts Exchange

Best Friends or More?

 

Kim Hyun Joong and you have been making love nearly all night. After this marvelous first experience, you are both exhausted and you lie in each others arms while gazing at each other. You really want to hide your flushed face as you're sure it must be such an uny face your making. But to your hiding attempt, Kim Hyun Joong prevents you from doing so and give you such a loving smile that you could instantly melt. "Oh, my, he's so hot", you think as you look at his abs (you're covered till the top of your s while he's covered till the bottom of his tummy). You consider yourself very lucky to be with such an awesome guy. The quietness doesn't bother you at all. Kim Hyun Joong's actions do it all. He kisses your forehead, holds your hand, kisses your hair. Just like a dream. You start feeling a bit sleepy when you remember the gift. Are you going to give it to him? Afterall, it's just on the night table just aside the bed. But then, does he have work today? You don't have any courses but if he has work, he'll be very tired.
 
You - Hey, forgot about it ompletely. You don't have work today? Because if you have, you should immediately sleep.
K.H.J - Don't worry, my Heart. I have the day off. And also, this.
 
He wakes from the bed, bends down and takes out a small dark blue box from the pocket of his pants. You're a bit excited and curious about its contents. What's there in it? He faces you as you too sit, still covering your body with the blanket and opens the box. 
 
You - Oh, my God! It's beautiful! 
K.H.J - It is, right? It's for couples. We've been dating for a month now and I thought that as a present for I love you so much, I've decided to give you a ring as I know you're not very materialistic. 
You - Aww, I'm so happy. Thanks! 
K.H.J - Here, give me your left hand.
You - The left one?
K.H.J - Yeah, just like married couples.
 
You blush to his words but you obediently give him your left hand. He slowly slips the silver ring (with your names engraved on the inside) on your fourth finger. It fits you perfectly as if it was meant for you. You admire the ring for a while as it's so beautiful and you cannot help but cry tears of joy. He smiles at you so warmly and wipes your tears while telling you not to cry. You smile at him too and offer to put the other ring on his finger. It's like you're marrying him right now, even though it's just the two of you. Such a magical instant... You two even kiss as if sealing the oath of being together for eternity. Then after, putting the rings on, you turn to the night table on your side and takes the small white box containin your paired necklaces. 
 
You - Umm... Here. I... I didn't know what would make you happy as you may already have all the things you need but I wanted to give this to you.
 
It's your turn to open the present you bought for him and you take out his necklace to put it around his neck. He seems so happy right now that you find it cute and you just want to hug him but before you get to do so, he puts your necklace on you and showers your neck with delicate kisses. Every places his gentle lips touches feel warm and make your heart melt more and more. Then, after the sweet kisses and thanks for the present and all, you suggest to sleep as you feel your eyes a bit heavy. He agrees, a bit reluctant though as sleeping means closing the eyes meaning that he won't see you. However, we cannot fight against fatigue. He holds you tight in his arms and you two finally fall asleep. Tonight was the best night you've ever had in your life.