Missing You

Best Friends or More?

 

You've been dating Kim Hyun Joong for nearly a month and everything has been going smoothly. You cleared the misunderstanding with your girl friends and you haven't met a lot with (N.G.F's name) lately due to his upcoming project presentation and other activities. He's very busy and somehow, you feel a bit lonely because your girl friends gossip a bit too much to your taste but you just go with the flow. You also recently got the news that one of your friends is aiming for (N.G.F's name) and you're giving her your full support. You think that she will make a great pair with your good and caring friend as she is cute, tiny and very kind. Kim Hyun Joong has been busier too lately, thus you get to see him less as he's playing in a new drama. Well, tonight again, you'll content yourself of Art and Matic's presence for Kim Hyun Joong will not come back till late but he told you to stay at his place today as he wishes to see you even if you're asleep because he misses you so much. It's so sad not having him near but it cannot be helped. Being an idol is something which uses all your time. Therefore, the progress in your relationship: no progress at all. You've been trying hard to ready yourself at least mentally but you don't know if you can take it. Of course it's not a secret to you how to make love as you're a science student who had studied about the human body and all. But still, you're scared that something might go wrong and all. You cannot imagine you doing this. Even if Kim Hyun Joong said that he'd wait, it didn't mean that you could make him wait eternally. Afterall, a healthy man is normally one who is active. Well, he didn't talk of it at all, thus you don't take it too much to heart. And now that you think of it, in two days, it will make a month since you've been dating your prince charming. You wonder if you should get him a present. But what to give him? He's got everything he needs. As you just recollect some of your memories with Kim Hyun Joong, you never till now gave him a gift! You suddenly think that you're a very bad girlfriend for never giving anything to your beloved boyfriend. He always thought about you and would always bring cakes or your favourite chocolates when meeting with you but you never gave anything in return. So, are you ready to give him one of the most precious thing you have, that is your ity?
 
It's finally your first month dating Kim Hyun Joong. You've thought hard about what present to give him and you've found one: a necklace. You noticed not too long ago that he normally doesn't wear any (like you too because you don't find the need to). But the day before, you saw a couple necklace with crescent moons made to match each other when brought together. As you really like stars, the moon, the sky, the universe, etc, you buy it without hesitation. It's also a unique design which doesn't have any other copies. It was a bit expensive as the necklaces are made of silver. But thanks to your job of thrice a week in the "Super Bookstore", you saved enough to be able to buy those. The small white box containing the pair is simple but cute. You smile to yourself as you look at it, waiting for Kim Hyun Joong in his kitchen as you just finished putting the ramen to cook. He promised to be home for dinner, thus you prepared it while Art and Matic were watching a documentary on domestic pets (there was some beautiful dogs in it, attracting both their attention). You wait and wait for him to come but there's no Kim Hyun Joong coming at all. Even Art and Matic have gone to sleep near your feet in the kitchen as they feel really comfortable around you. You finally fall asleep sitting in the kitchen with your head on the table. 
 
Two hours have gone by and Kim Hyun Joong is finally home. He founds it strange that the lights of the TV room and living room are off and that no one welcomes him like usual. He enters and is about to cry your name when he sees the kitchen's light on. He tiptoes to there in order to scare you but to his suprise, you're asleep with Art and Matic at your feet and the food is covered on the table. He decides to take you to his bed and does so in bridal style. Moving you wakes you up but you still feel a bit tired. You clutch your hands around his neck as he kisses you on the lips and when he arrives in his room, he gently puts you on the bed and tells you to go to sleep again while he'll take a bath. You turn on your side when you remember the gift. You should give it to him but right now, he's bathing. You feel a bit hungry and you go back to the kitchen to warm the food again. Kim Hyun Joong does not take too much time and comes eat because he knew that you would cook for him, thus he waited till he got to his house. 
 
K.H.J - Sorry for coming late. There were some changes and all. I had more things than planned.
You - It's fine 
K.H.J - You didn't eat yet?
You - Huh? No, I was waiting for you and then I fell asleep.
K.H.J - Oh, I see. You could have eaten without me, you know?
You - No, it's okay.
K.H.J - I hope I didn't make you wait till starvation.
You - Of course not!
K.H.J - Good if not. So, how was your day?
You - Nice.