His Strong Jealousy

Best Friends or More?

 

All day, you've been playing in the water or near the river with Art and Matic while Kim Hyun Joong was fishing a bit further as playing made too much noise for the fish. He would sometimes join in and there's even one time when you fell on him in the river. You cannot forget how near your faces were to each other and that your lips nearly touched. It was another embarassing memory of the day. You returned home in the afternoon and prepared dinner for Kim Hyun Joong. You're receiving him at your home this time. 
 
The next day, Kim Hyun Joong reluctantly leaves you at the University because he is worried that something might happen with (N.G.F's name). As you leave the car, he tells you to beware of other guys, that you never know what may happen and etc... You think he's like a father letting go of his precious daughter into a wolf's den. Quite funny. You wave goodbye and enters the University. As soon as you enter, (N.G.F's name) comes towards you with a worried face. 
 
N.G.F name - Hey, how have you been? You didn't come yesterday so I was a bit worried that something might have happened to you. 
You - Hi. Um, I'm perfectly fine. Sorry to have worried you. I was actually at home, sleeping till late and all. 
N.G.F name - I see. Good to hear you were okay. I really shouldn't have let you drink at that time.
You - No, it's fine. Afterall, I was the one who wanted it. 
N.G.F name - If you say so. Are you feeling alright now?
You - Huh? Oh, you mean... Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. We are a bit weird siblings, so, don't mind it.
N.G.F name - I see... Here, the notes from yesterday. I hope you'll understand my handwriting. 
You - Oh, thanks. I forgot a bit. If I don't understand, I'll ask.
N.G.F - Alright. Let's go.
You - Yeah.
 
You have a nice and quiet day apart that your girl friends were like avoiding you today. You really wonder why but you let it be. Maybe you are misunderstanding. Kim Hyun Joong won't be able to come fetch you thus you are going home alone. But as you have a sweet tooth, you're going to yours and Kim Hyun Joong's favourite Cafe for some desserts. To appologize for the ruckus you caused the other time, you invited (N.G.F's name) as he is free after courses. He accepts without hesitation and you two walk happily, talking about interesting things concerning science subjects which you love so much. By misfortune, as Kim Hyun Joong is going to another shooting, he sees you two together. How he is starting to boil inside. 
 
You're at Kim Hyun Joong's house, nearly finished preparing dinner while Art and Matic are quietly watching animals cartoons on TV (yeah, it's their TV time. Quite strange but they watch it). The sound of the door is heard and Art & Matic run to the door to welcome their beloved master. He pats them and comes into the kitchen. You both have a very quiet dinner as Kim Hyun Joong doesn't utter a word at all. Everything's stays quiet until you break the silence when you remembers that you have left something in Kim Hyun Joong's bedroom. He still doesn't reply but you take it as a "yes, you can go take it in my room". You look for it on the bedside table but don't find it. You turn towards the door when you see Kim Hyun Joong behind you.