Misunderstanding

Best Friends or More?

It's been four days since you didn't meet with Kim Hyun Joong as he's very busy or so he says. But you know somewhere that it may be a lie because it's as if he's been avoiding you since the time you told him about your new friend. Maybe he's annoyed because he thought that he was you're only close guy friend which is actually the case as there's a lot of things you don't know about the other guy and you don't have the need or the will to know more than necessary. It's just Kim Hyun Joong that makes you want to know more about him. He's your special "best friend" afterall. But what to do? You're a bit worried that if he's really busy and you call him, you'll just disturb him and you don't want that. Maybe a message but it may disturb him too. You're nearly at the verge of crying as you think of a future without him. It's so frustrating and sad. You try to retain your tears but one succeeds to fall and your new guy friend witnesses this scene. He immediately runs towards you out of anxiety and kindness (your way of thinking but who knows his real reasons) and wipe your tear away. With a very worried and concerned look, he speak to you with his gentle voice.

N.G.F - Hey, you alright? Please don't cry. It makes my heart ache to see you like this. Do you want to talk about it?

You're very surprised to hear these sweet words and you can't help yourself but burst into tears while having negative thoughts. He hugs you while staying quiet, letting you getting all your negative feelings out. As you two are in a hugging position, three of your girl friends witness the scene and think that you two are in a deeper relationship than normal friendship and as you never said a thing about it because it's never been the case, they feel a bit betrayed and disappointed. They are a bit mad and as they have no more courses, they leave with a heavy heart. And by coincidence, Kim Hyun Joong is in his car which is parked outside of the university near the entrance. The three girls recognise the car and immediately think of the same thing. As you're not here, there's no one to stop them from meeting him. They knock on the window while giving him a warm smile. They persist and he finally open the door and get out of his car.

K.H.J - May I help you?

Girl 1 - Umm, we just thought that you were very cool and handsome. I'm sure you'll be more handsome if you take off you're sunglasses and

K.H.J - That's very kind of you but I'm a bit busy so.

Girl 2 - Wait! If you're waiting for your sister, she won't be here soon.

Girl 3 - Yeah, she's with her "boyfriend".

K.H.J - Her what?!

Girl 1 - Her "boyfriend". You didn't know? Well, we too didn't know until some minutes ago. She's such a sly fox. Pretending that she's just friends with (N.G.F's name) and I was aiming for him but seems like he's already taken!

He gives the girl a dark glare that she does not notice due to his sunglasses but his pissed voice can be heard.

K.H.J - Don't talk badly of her behind her back. She's not a sly fox and she doesn't pretend. Now get lost!

The girls get scared and with embarassment, leave quickly. Kim Hyun Joong doesn't believe his ears but he must admit that you're a human being who can fall in love like anybody else. And it irritates him so much that he can't restrain his jealousy (it's a first for him to feel that way thus he hesitate between accepting it and denying it).

Meanwhile, you are with (N.G.F name) and you have finally calm down. You thank him for staying with you and you ask him to keep it a secret from others. As he's very kind, he accepts and doesn't ask for more. He offers to walk you home but you say that you're going elsewhere. He asks to accompany you and you accept. As you two walk side by side, Kim Hyun Joong sees you and cannot contain his anger. He decides to leave or he might do something that he'll regret.