A Day With Park Jung Min

Best Friends or More?

 

Art and Matic were brought at Kim Hyun Joong's place and were fed before you leave for lunch. You are now eating with one of the member of a famous KPOP group, SS501, and a good friend of Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min. He is very nice to talk to and very funny. He is also kind of childish but he still shows a great maturity. A very mixed personality but a nice one. He likes to tease and joke a lot too. Well, as long as you are both enjoying the meal, it's fine. All you've been talking about during lunch is Kim Hyun Joong and some of both of your personal taste that you have. It's amazing how time passes quickly in his company. It's the first time you meet someone who talks this much. You even forget all your worries as you keep laughing and talking of lots of things with him. You even have some desserts in a newly opened cafe which have excellent pastries. You are absolutely not going to forget its name and you think of bringing your beloved Hyun Joong with you next time to get a taste of these delicacies. 
 
P.J.M - Waah, Hyung got himself such a nice girl! Maybe you're too good for him. Haha, just joking. You fit him perfectly.
You - Thank you. I'm glad I got to meet one of his friends. 
P.J.M - I'm glad to meet you too. You see, he doesn't like to mix work and personal life, that's why you don't get to meet us. But he was planning to at least let you meet us, you know?
You - Really? I'll be looking forward to meeting the others then.
P.J.M - Want to go somewhere in particular?
You - Umm... I don't think so. Now, that I think of it, maybe I should go home. Afterall, my exams are near so I should be revising. 
P.J.M - On top of that, you are a studious girl. He's too lucky to have you.
You - Haha, maybe he is. I'm lucky too to have him. Hey, can I tell you things I've never told anyone before?
P.J.M - Huh? Of course you can. I'll listen to you voluntarily.
You - Thank you. It's... Actually, I'm a bit scared. You see, he's a famous star, a great actor, a very loved person by nearly everyone.  But me, I'm just an average person and I'm quite plain. In his world, there's so much beautiful girls and...
P.J.M - Personally, I think that you are very beautiful. Not just physically but mentally too. You are very smart for being able to carry scientific studies and if I'm not mistaken, he told me that you were an advanced student. No normal person can do that, so.
You - Thank you. It's kind of true. 
P.J.M - No, it's true. And for the girls, don't worry. If he told you that he loves you, then he sincerely does. Even if the girls seduced him, he would feel nothing if he doesn't know or like them. He's hard to get. So, you should be very skilled and interesting for him to like you.
You - Haha, that's kind of funny to hear. But still, there's a chance. The world can be said to be small bu there's a lot of people.
P.J.M - You worry too much. If he doesn't love you, he will tell you for sure. But I'm sure that you're the only one in his eyes.
You - If you say so, I believe you. And about Moon Hye Rin, I'll make sure to ask him when he comes back. It's better too if he tells me about it himself.
P.J.M - Yeah. Hey, wanna have dinner together?
You - Is that alright? I feel a bit guilty for taking your day off.
P.J.M - No, no, it's really fine. Do you have any courses tomorrow?
You - I do but it'll be after lunchtime.
P.J.M - Okay, then we can take our sweet time. I'll come fetch you at 7 p.m sharp.
You - Okay. 
 
You have dinner with Park Jung Min at a european restaurant. There, you tell him about the love confession you got from (N.G.F's name) and ask him for advice. He listens to you with a lot of attention and at then end of your problem, he tells you what he thinks in such a direct manner that you can't help yourself but chuckle. You also make him promise not to tell Kim Hyun Joong about it as you're worried that your beloved may get angry again. Tomorrow, you'll have to face (N.G.F's name) and give him an answer. You're a bit scared but you feel that it will go well because you know that he's a true friend who knows and understands you very well.