Beautiful Girl With Kim Hyun Joong?!

Best Friends or More?

 

Today, you are going to (N.G.F's name) place and Kim Hyun Joong seems to still be against it but you reassure him and try to sweet talk him in order to improve his mood. He finally gives in after a lot of struggle and brings you personally to the agreed place. (N.G.F's name) is already waiting for you and you give a small peck on Kim Hyun Joong's cheek before hopping out of the car and go greet (N.G.F's name). The latter seems very happy to see you. He smirks at Kim Hyun Joong as he takes your arm. Kim Hyun Joong with a calm nature seems to be boiling but tries to keep it cool as he has faith in you and remembers your words. He starts the engine and presses on the accelerator. You chuckle as you think about how cute Kim Hyun Joong is when he shows his jealous side. 
 
It's nearly lunchtime and you have been a great help to (N.G.F's name) for the past hours. There's nothing much left for him to do, thus he has decided to finish the rest by himself and to treat you to lunch as thanks. You accept his treat and you both go eat in the foodcourt of the nearby mall. You enjoy the meal while talking passionately about the things you're doing at school. 
 
The food already eaten, you two are still talking when you get a glimpse of a figure not too far from where you are sitting. A figure you know which is Kim Hyun Joong's. You blink and look again but the figure has disappeared. You must have been imagining things. However, just now the figure which resembled Kim Hyun Joong was like holding the hand of a very pretty girl. Really, now you think that you are tired because you are imagining things which certainly cannot be true. Why would Kim Hyun Joong holds hand with another girl unless it was for a drama or a commercial or things related to his work? And it can't be as if he was filming a drama, he would have told you and there would have been the cameramen filming. To let your stomach digest a bit, you both decide to walk around the mall. It's certainly very fun to walk around with a good friend. You look through the showcase of the shops and compliment each other by saying that the product would look good on either of you. You arrive in front of an expensive clothes shop in which you notice the same figure again. And this time, you are really not dreaming or imagining things. In the same disguise, you can tell that it really is Kim Hyun Joong. And seems like he is with a very beautiful girl. And he is buying expensive clothes for her. "Buying expensive clothes for her?!", you exclaim in your messed up mind. How could he buy expensive clothes for a girl when he thinks that it doesn't make sense to buy something at a high price when we can have the same thing at a lower price? Well, maybe it's his sister... No, it can't be as he has no sister, only a big brother. Oh, it should be his cousin then. A cousin he is close to. Surely... You try to think in a positive way because you know that if something was going on, Kim Hyun Joong would have already told you. He's not the kind to lie afterall. You let it pass and drag (N.G.F's name) to a shop quite far from the one you were at right now. 
 
After 1 hour of roaming in the mall, you take notice of Kim Hyun Joong eating ice cream with the same pretty girl. They seem to enjoy their time together very much. You cannot believe your eyes as she is feeding Kim Hyun Joong her mint chips ice cream with a 'special couple spoon'. Are you really having hallucinations? 
 
N.G.F name - Huh? Isn't this your boy... I mean your oppa. What's he doing with another girl acting all lovey-dovey?!
You - You are mistaken. It's not him. And even if it was my brother, I wouldn't mind as he is my brother, you see.
N.G.F - You don't have to pretend with me. I already know that he's not your big brother but your boyfriend.
You - Huh?! You know about it?
N.G.F name - Yeah, yesterday, we were... Anyway, you have the right to be angry. Are you really sure it's not him?
You - I can assure you. Well, I'm tired so I'll go home. It was nice hanging out with a friend. It's been a long time.
N.G.F name - Oh, okay. I had fun to. And thanks again for giving me your precious time.
You - It's fine, you're welcome. 
N.G.F name - I'll walk you home, alright?
You - Okay.
 
You are at your apartment and your friend already left. You keep wondering about who that beautiful girl is. She surely is very pretty and she ressembles a model with her fine proportions but still, you can't stop worrying about when they were eating ice cream. No mistake it was really Kim Hyun Joong. You would recognise him even in a crowd with a lot of person in the same disguise. The air around them at that time when they were together was very... Intimate? They seem really close. What will you do? You can't stop thinking about it. You can't even concentrate on your work due for tomorrow. You take a deep breath and try to think of something else. You start thinking of Art and Matic with their funny habit of watching pets programs on TV, or when they curl up at your feet or when they jump on you and start to your face affectionately. They are so cuuuute! Now, you can start working diligently to get another praise from your teacher. *I wanna Kiss, Kiss. I need your Kiss, Kiss...* 
 
You - Oh, a text from Hyun Joong <3 Wonder what it is.
 
You open the message to see: "Hi, my heart. Won't B eating dinner with U. Have some business to attend. Don't think I'll make it home and Art and Matic are staying at the training centre for special training so no 1 will be home. Stay at your apartment, it'll B safer and less lonely. And sorry but won't be able to take you to Uni tomorrow. Love you the most! <3, Hyun Joong."
Seems like he's very busy tonight and tomorrow. But is he really?