Overprotective Cousin

Best Friends or More?

You – Oh, Hyun Joong?

K.H.J – So, Lee Min Ho-ssi, it’s been a while since we last met. I suppose that you’re fine since you seem to be quite energetic right now, even asking someone else’s girlfriend to visit you with so much anticipation, huh?

L.M.H – Haha, I’ll say the same to you since you were quite cozily cuddling with my VERY PRECIOUS cousin so early morning.

K.H.J – Is that so?

 

Somehow, you can feel a sort of tension in the air and it’s like there are dangerous sparks forming between Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Min Ho. It’s kind of scary and funny at the same time to see them all heated up, but what for, you really wonder… You never expected them to meet here at all but strangely, it makes you happy that the man you love and the cousin you adore seem to get along (in your view, it seems this way). You start grinning to yourself without realizing and they both look at you, a bit confused at your broad smile.

 

L.M.H – Is something funny? I’m sure it’s not me. (pointing at Kim Hyun Joong)

K.H.J – What are you talking about? Can’t she smile? She’s at her cutest right now!

L.M.H – Of course she’s cute! I never said otherwise.

You – *Giggle* It’s somewhat funny to see you guys together.

L.M.H – Funny? (Thinking about Kim Hyun Joong and him as if they were comedians)

You – No, I mean, the way you’re answering each other. It’s like you’re arguing about something but you actually get along quite well. And this makes me very happy!

L.M.H & K.H.J – We don’t get along! Hey, don’t copy on me! No, you’re the one who…

You – Ha, ha, ha, you really do get along. That’s amazing, you’re even synchronized. Well, I’m really glad that my family gets along with my boyfriend *blushing*

L.M.H – That’s… Um, I’m happy that it pleases you (sweetly smiling at you)

You – Oh, it’s already this late. I’m using the bathroom for some minutes and I’ll come for breakfast. I promise not to take too much time so, you can go ahead without me.

L.M.H – Uh, fine. Let’s go, Kim Hyun Joong-ssi.

K.H.J – No need to be so polite, future cousin-in-law.

L.M.H – You!

K.H.J – You can go ahead, I’ll wait for her. Hey, (your name), want me to accompany you?

You – What are you… I… I can go by myself.

L.M.H – How dare you ask such a thing!

K.H.J – Well, doesn’t concern you one bit.  

L.M.H – You!

You – Anyway, Hyun Joong, if you still wanna go to the bathroom, there’s one a little further on the left of my room. Else, go ahead and say ‘hi’ to my parents properly, Dad will be glad.

K.H.J – So, we are really going together?

You – Of… of course not! There are two bathrooms so I’m going to use the one my parents usually use. Hurry up now, we shouldn’t make my parents wait too much. Well, see you in a bit.

K.H.J – Too bad then. Oh, Min Ho-ssi, what’s with that face? Is something bothering you? (smirk)

L.M.H – Hah? Of course there is and it’s you. What is an engaged man doing, dating another woman than his fiancée?

K.H.J – Hey, listen well, you already know that I don’t feel that way about Hye Rin, so what’s with the accusation?

L.M.H – Just so you know, (your name) is very important to me and I don’t want to see her broken hearted because of you who is popular and can have anyone he wants.

K.H.J – I promise you I really love her with all my heart and I already made everything clear with Hye Rin.     

L.M.H – If you say so but I can tell you, I swear I’ll kill you if you hurt her, you hear me?

K.H.J – You can still try but I’m confident I won’t let her go even if she doesn’t want me anymore.

Mother calling: “Breakfast will get cold if you don’t come soon”

L.M.H – We are coming!

 

Meanwhile in the bathroom: somehow, you’re very happy that Kim Hyun Joong called Lee Min Ho “future cousin-in-law”. It sounded as if you were… married.


You – Uwaah, what am I blushing about?! Hurry, hurry!