Your Presence Lightens My Heart

Best Friends or More?

 

As your tears slide down your cheeks, you hold onto your ring tightly. Your other best friend does not want to be with you anymore and your boyfriend was with another woman not too long ago. What to do and what to believe in? Kim Hyun Joong would never do something to hurt you thus you have to keep faith in him. You also misses him to the point that you can only think of him at the moment. You'd be so happy if he could return back soon. There's still four days to go before that. You hope that time would fly so he could return the fastest possible. You let out all your pain and worries out through your crystal tears when someone suddenly hugs you tightly from behind. This familiar scent and strong and comfortable arms. It can't be... 
 
You - Hyun Joong?! 
 
As you hold onto his warm hands, your tears seem to overflow as you feel overwhelmed by his long awaited presence. Without saying anything, he just holds you tightly, kisses your head as if to calm you down with his actions. How good you feel to know that he's just beside you, breathing the same air, in the same place and touching you. It's like you didn't see him for more than a year when it was only two weeks and three days. Yeah, your impatience of wanting to see him so badly made you count the days, the time. Every second which passed before he returns backs was like an eternity. Now, you can feel him, his warm body, his gentle kisses and his strong arms. Are you dreaming right now? If yes, you'd hope this dream would never end. But lucky you he's really here. Kim Hyun Joong is finally back from his concert tour. 
 
When you have finished to cry all your negative feelings out, Kim Hyun Joong wipes your tears which he says to be very beautiful like precious crystals and gives you a warm smile.
 
K.H.J - I'm back.
You - Welcome back...
 
You think that you're probably gninning like a fool at the moment but who cares, you've been waiting for him for so long so it's fine. But you feel a bit disappointed that he had to see you in such a terrible state on his return.
 
K.H.J - I'm very surprised to see you in this painful state after such a long time. It tears my heart to see you like this. Would you tell me what put you in such a state? 
You - I... It's...
K.H.J - If you don't want to say it right away, it's fine. 
You - Thanks. I'm glad that you're finally back.
K.H.J - I'm very happy too. I've been craving to see you, to hear your voice, to touch you, to kiss you... 
You - M... Me too! I felt so sad not seeing you at all. I wanted to call but I was afraid that I'd be disturbing you.
K.H.J - I wanted to do it too. But I was scared that if I heared your voice, I'd want to go back without wasting a second. I missed you.
You - Me too. 
K.H.J - I love you.
You - I love you too...
 
With this warm reunion, he gives you a long passionate kiss to catch up with the lost time when he was not there. So good and refreshing. It sure is the best thing you've had after enduring so much pain and worry. His presence has kind of revive you, lightening your mind and your heart.