Full-Bloom Love

Best Friends or More?

 

Yesterday, you stayed at Kim Hyun Joong's place and early in the morning, he takes you to your place to change your clothes before taking you to the University. As you are looking at you in your the mirror just after finishing changing clothes, you notice a few red marks around your neck. You immediately panick but then, you remember that all the places with a red mark were where Kim Hyun Joong kissed you at that time. "So, that's what hickeys ressemble...", you think, a bit embarassed as you think of what happened between you and him again. What will you do to hide those? If someone was to see, they would certainly bug you a lot to know more. You look for your sky blue scarf with some pale blue leaves as motif. A very beautiful scarf which caught your eye when you were shopping with Kim Hyun Joong on one of his day off before the start of University. At that time, he noticed you staring at it without entering the shop and the next day, he gave you the scarf as a present. After making sure that the marks are well covered, you hurry to the car. Kim Hyun Joong seems quite pleased to see that you're using the gift he gave you which you didn't have the opportunity to wear as it's summer right now thus it's hot. However, he also seems a bit disappointed as you are hiding on purpose the love bites he made to show everyone that you're his (mostly that you're taken, thus no guys should try getting too close to you). But you really can't let others see these. Who knows what they might think and if your girl friends were to see, they would probably try knowing more and would bug you like they were when trying to get more infos on your supposedly "brother". 
 
The car stays silent with only the radio playing the new single of (group of your choice). You're glad that the radio is playing as you're a bit scared that the loud beats of your heart will be heard. You're still not used to the "being in love" thing thus you don't really know what to do or think. Kim Hyun Joong seems to have read through you just by taking a glance at you through the rear-mirror of the car (he is concentrating on the road, hence he takes a quick glance instead of turning his head in your direction which is safer). With one hand on the steering wheel, he put his other hand on yours with a big smile on his captivating face while still facing the road. You just can't help but smile too, thinking that you're surely ressembling an idiot doing a stupid face but somehow, you think that if you were, you wouldn't mind as right now, nothing is more important than the time you're passing with Kim Hyun Joong. Some meters before the entrance of your University, he stops the car and gives you a sweet long  and deep kiss which nearly turn both of you on. But he pulls himself back and starts driving again until you arrive in front of the gate. You both have flushed faces but Kim Hyun Joong seems more confident than ever while you are more shy than ever. You avert your eyes when telling him goodbye as you're too embarassed to look at him in the eyes properly. He notices your embarassment and is about to tease you when you hop out of the car and wave goodbye even though you were reluctant to leave him. You don't dare to look at the car as you're afraid that you're face would become a more unattractive bright red if you were to get a glimpse of his face. You hurry inside the building, still feeling the lingering warmth of his lips on yours when you two were kissing a while ago in his car. You try making the feeling go away by biting your lips but in vain. The heat stays as if claiming that it should be here, that it is at the right place while your heart races and races and is now beating like mad. You try thinking about other things when you bump into someone. 
 
You - Oh, sorry. Huh? Good morning!
N.G.F name - No, it's fine. Hi! Are you okay??? You're face is a bit red. Let me check if you have a fever.
You - Um, no, I'm totally fine. It's just the flu.
N.G.F name - At this period of the year? Well, take good care of yourself then. Want me to buy some medicines?
You - No, no. It's nothing serious. Really, you don't have to worry.
N.G.F name - If you say so... But if you're really not feeling well during the day at anytime, just let me know, okay?
You - Yeah, I'll do. Thanks for worrying about me.
N.G.F name - Well, that's what friends are for. Want me to take your bag?
You - It's not necessary, I'm not feeling weak at all.
N.G.F name - Okay, then let's go.