Unexpected Encounter

Best Friends or More?

You leave your hometown to go to live in Seoul as you got a scholarship in the science field for the best university there. As you are a precaucious person, you leave there 1 month before the 1st semester starts to get used to the surroundings there. You've woken up very early as you had an early flight and the day before, you had difficulties to sleep, thus you lack of sleep. You went to the airport, accompanied by your family. They bid you farewell as your flight was announced. You hurried yourself, checked everything and you were already in the plane. You've been in the plane for about 1 hour and you still feel tired. You're now at the Incheon International airport and there's still 2 hours 30 minutes left before lunchtime. You check all you're things and you are finally ready to go outside after all the formalities have been completed. You're very surprised to see a lot of people waiting outside. And you can even feel their excitement in the air. But why? And then, you see a lot of cardboards with Kim Hyun Joong's name written on it. Your heart skips a beat even though you're not really a fan of his as just by thinking that a very well known star is going to come in any minutes, you can't help but feel kind of chilled like it'll be a miracle if you met him or something like that. You don't understand the feeling very well but you know that you feel a bit amazed. As you're passing in front of them, all of a sudden, Kim Hyun Joong's fans start to cry and shout. It's easy to guess what's happening. He is finally here. He is actually some metres behind you. You feel an overwhelming joy from his fans, with their big smiles on the face as they take pictures of him in all kind of poses. You try to walk faster but your feet start to give away as you become conscious of his presence, the fact that he's behind you and that he might have seen you which strangely makes you weak. You try to think of a way to calm yourself when you suddenly remember that this morning, you didn't have a good breakfast. You then think that it might be the reason that you feel weak at the instant. But you realise that it was actually fatigue due to the insomnia you've been having lately without knowing why as you slowly see everything become dark, the loud noise made by all the person present become further and fainter and you lose consciousness in large hall. 

 

You wake up into a small white room where a kind of nurse was sitting giving you her back. When she hears you making a sound as you take a sitting posture, she turns to face the bed on which you are lying and with a small but caring smile, she comes towards you.

Nurse - Hello, are you alright?

You - Erm, hello... I... I think that I'm fine. Actually I feel very well, thank you. Um, may I know where I am?

Nurse - Oh, it's good to hear that you're fine. We are at the medical center of the Incheon Airport. Do you remember what happened?

You - Erm, I was walking when a lot of people started to cry and all as Mr Kim Hyun Joong had arrived and then I started seeing everything become blurry and dark. Then...

Nurse - Then you fainted and Kim Hyun Joong-nim caught you in time while the security guards called for help. It was quite a beautiful sight when he caught you. That's what I heard. You're indeed vey lucky, young lady.

You - Ex... Excuse me but just now, you... You said that 

Nurse - Exactly. He caught you. Hah, makes me jealous.

You - Oh my God! I... i was... Well, let's not think about it. Can I have the time, please? 

Nurse - Oh, of course. It's 10h15.

You - Thank you a lot for taking care of me but I really need to go. 

Nurse - Okay. Here, please sign these before you go. 

You - Um, that's all I need to do?

Nurse - Yes, that's all. Oh, I nearly forgot. These are vitamins for you to take everyday. Please, pay them at the counter. You have a bit of lack of nutrients and sleep.

You - Thank you again. 

Nurse - Take care of your health. Have a nice day.

You - Thank you, have a nice day too. Goodbye.

You cannot believe that Kim Hyun Joong had caught you when you fainted. It's so unbelievable! Oh, well, it must have been just some luck you had then. You pay for your vitamins and go outside to take the bus. But just as you are finally outside, the bus going to Seoul leaves. There's only buses going to other places and the other bus going to Seoul will be here in another 30 minutes. You're not that lucky afterall. You cannot wait anymore as you have already lost a lot of time. You decide to take a cab, the one which was nearer to you. The driver who is about to close the boot of the car, stops when seeing you run towards him. You ask him if he is going to Seoul and when he nods a yes, you give him you're large purple suitcase. You hurriedly enter the cab and sit comfortably while feeling a bit excited as you're finally going to your new place. As the driver starts the engine, another person enters the cab and the driver starts driving at full speed. You're really surprised as you thought that it'll be only you in there but actually, this cab was already someone else's. You looked at the other person with a surprised face and you get an even bigger shock when you see that this person is Kim Hyun Joong  in person. The real one who caught you as you were fainting! He too is shocked to see another person in the cab he had reserved. After staring at each other with shocked faces, he soften his facial expression, give you a smile and speak softly.

K.H.J - Hi. 

You - Umm... Hi... 

K.H.J - If I'm not mistaken, you are the girl who fainted not too long ago. Are you alright now?

You - Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine, thanks. And thank you a lot for catching me. Er, that's what I was told. 

When you said that, he seemed to doubt a bit about the part when you said that you were told that but he stays calm and continue the conversation.

K.H.J - Oh, no, it's nothing. I'm glad I've been of some help. 

You - You've really been a great help. Really. Thanks a lot. Um... I'm really sorry for taking your cab.

K.H.J - Huh, erm, no, it's fine. It may happens. 

You - No, really sorry. I was in a bit of hurry to see my new place and I ended up taking your cab. Strangely, Mr driver did not say anything...

K.H.J - Really? 

Driver - Sorry to interrupt you but there was a young lady who said that she would be accompanying you Mr. But now when I look closer to you Miss, it was another girl. She was wearing a bit more colourful clothes if I clearly remember. I'm very sorry for this. Please, accept my appologies.

K.H.J - I see now. It's alright. You're saying another girl... Do you remember her looks?

Driver - Erm, she was very beautiful. She ressembles a bit like those girls idols. That's all.

K.H.J - Thanks a lot. 

You - Erm, is it someone you know?

K.H.J - Yeah, it's surely a friend even though I didn't plan to meet with her.

You - I see. I'm really

K.H.J - You don't have to appologies. Really.

You - Um... Okay...

You still feel a bit tired even after having slept for 45 minutes not too long ago. You're eyes slowly close themselves as you hear Kim Hyun Joong speaking with his manager (that's what you heard him say one time).