o33

My girl, Gumiho.

036: Sacrifices.

"Basically." Myungsoo who sat in front of the poor lady, said softly, "We had quite a fun about you and Yonghwa."

Shinhye pointed to herself with her widen eyes staring questioningly at the beautiful men who smirked in unison. Myungsoo shrugged and passed the baton of speech to Eunhyuk who merely softened at the sight of Shinhye staring at him with trust because somehow Eunhyuk was always more trustworthy than Myungsoo who never like telling people his plans. 

Somemore, Eunhyuk can trick Myungsoo.

"I think your dream told you quite a lot and now, you are given a choice though. Are you willing to risk?"  Eunhyuk surprisingly seemed to have gone more mischievious, purposely avoiding the obvious questions thrown to him. Shinhye glared at him, "Hyukjae."

"She doesn't dare." Myungsoo concluded, very bored at the lack of fear in Shinhye's expression. Eunhyuk shook his head at Shinhye," You know about the new Hales? Youngjae? He is out hunting for me now since I broke the ceremony to the heavens' pleasure but actually refused to give them the power that was newly granted to me to kill Myungsoo. "

"And yup, if I am not wrong, you did bring me , Yonghwa and Myungsoo handcuffed to the heavens' grounds." Shinhye muttered, eyes fixated on him, "Wasn't I supposed to die? With him and Yonghwa?"

"Yonghwa ? The heavens don't give a care about that bold and rebellious guy. All the heavens care is humans. What they did not understand is why humans fall so deeply and vulnerably into the love that would suffocate them eventually." Eunhyuk 's eyes bore deeper into Shinhye's. Myungsoo was at a side, muttering softly about the marks tha the cuffs gave him years ago when he pulled to the heavens. Shinhye nodded, "I remember I gave them a reply."

"I know, you said the heavens was foolish, only caring about the welfare of the people. Not wanting any of the species to conquer one another but it was them who sow the seeds of hatred. You said the love wasn't suffocating, she was used as chess piece but that tender embraced feeling won't leave you. The lingering warmth of Yonghwa's won't just creep away. Humans are most sensitive to feelings among others, you noted it out too." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and Shinhye nodded, blushing a little , knowing that she sounded a tad too mushy.

"Jongie. Is resisting the sleep charm." suddenly the sound of Myungsoo rang and Eunhyuk and Shinhye turned to see a frowning Jonghyun shifting uncomfortably in the position.

Shinhye sensed the urgency in Eunhyuk's voice," Remember? Heavens seemed rather annoyed but remained silent and when they asked for Yonghwa's death, you pleaded again and again. So I suggested something about changing the identities. So that one day, after the years, if the same thing was to happen again, you will experience the same pain and same unhappiness , and the heavens hope for your apology this time."

"Never." Shinhye 's eyes shone red . Eunhyuk perked her anger.  She remembered the pained look on Yonghwa's face when he was almost shoved into the burning fire where a portal opens up to, before Eunhyuk stepped out concernedly, suggesting this. Of course, the heavens was not that pleased by the idea. So Eunhyuk turned. Instead of Yonghwa, he pushed himself into the fire and dragging Myungsoo along with him, forcing the portal shut. She also remembered the heavens growling in anger , cursing that Eunhyuk betrayed the heavens, turning to the devil's fire instead. The devil fire could destroy anything but Hagel and the Heavens. But when a Hagel jumped into the fire, it was a sign of him changing sides as well as turning to the greedy desires. To be able to do that, Hales need a sacrifical item that he can control, unfortunately it turned out to be Myungsoo. After that , she did not know what happened. 

She was still pestering for answers, yet no answer came.

Instead Eunhyuk and Myungsoo rolled his eyes and vanished when he saw Jonghyun stirring. Yet not before he said, " Shinhye, Yonghwa and your fate are interwined together in the book We are playing dare with Youngjae now. If we lose.... there will be not tomorrow."

Shinhye gulped as well as shifting her wavering eyes to Jonghyun who was awake yet very very weary.

"Hye." that hand reached out for Shinhye's hands but Shinhye pushed his hands away, "Is still very early, let's sleep."

"Hye." jonghyun's voice rang again, "I had a bad dream. You aren't going to leave me for Yonghwa, right?"

Defiance was evident in Shinhye 's tone as she laid Jonghyun to the bed forcefully, " If I really loved, i would."

Jonghyun;s eyes widen as he gripped onto Shinhye arms,"Don't."

"Rules." the word came out of Jonghyun's mouth. Shinhye stared at him then sarcasm laced her tone, "What if I told you I did not exactly follow any rules that I should have years ago."

That was enough to throw Jonghyun off guard, "Hye! You...you... Jihyun told you?"

Shinhye smiled and patted Jonghyun's head, "What are you talking about? sleep now. "

That concerned and perplexed expression filled shinhye;s mind even when she fell back to the bed, closing her eyes. Jonghyun slept with uncertainity but his full trust gave way to Shinhye's sleeping spell.

Five Humans. Again, no one told her any plans. She was angered at the fact that even Eunhyuk did not trust her.

Did she look like one who follows blindly?

Yet the first thing when she woke up and saw was the refined young man peeking into their room. Yonghwa. Must be too jealous and scared that Jonghyun did something to her.

She smiled.

Perhaps she would follow. Since people always say people in love are blind. She is no exception.

Not at all.

=============

Why must it be 5?

She shrugs.She has very little connections here. Baro? That is Youngjae's people. She frowns as she finally arrives the same old building after so many days. Baro was standing there outside, staring at her with piercing eyestares. Yes . Yes. Yes. She knew it as Baro lashed out on her behaviour , saying that he received many warnings from the radar he had and she simply did not contact him the whole time, pissing the hell out of him. Baro noticed Jonghyun's scent on her and sniffed, "Jonghyun with you?"

"Ya." She frowned, "nagger."

"I am just worried."

Earning a disapproving snort from Shinhye, Baro continued his duties as Shinhye slipped her hand into her pocket.

"Di...d you urm meet anyone?" somehow the tone seemed to reveal something else. Shinhye froze for a while beofre saying, "HyunWoo."

"Hyun Woo..." Baro smiled,"he is a descendant of the royal family right?"

"ya." Shinhye could not help glancing at Baro sideways, He seemed suspicious. SHinhye laughed nevrously as she pretended to be nonchalant, "Baro Saem. Can I shift houses?"

"Why?" Baro jerked up, "No way. Why?"

That was a keen eye on her. She knew it from his uncomfortable lying style. She calmed her nerves down before asking, " Saem. Are you nervous?"

"no." Baro squeezed a smile. Maybe knwoing she existed for a long time made Shinhye really really ancient as well as experienced suddenly, noticing that Baro could be well younger substance. 

"baro." She suddenly placed her hands on his shoulders, "Could... you help me?"

"What?" He asked, eyes widening. She walked in front, "Follow me."

When they reached the house, Baro shivered a bit and followed her cue as he sat on the couch. Weird...

There were wisps of black air in the air. He was abou to get out....

Suddenly he felt two strong grips on his shoulders. He looked to the right , seeing the smiling Eunhyuk and to the left to spot a smirking Myungsoo. Shinhye stood in front of him, after locking the doors and clearing the field of vision to the apartment

"Youngjae." Eunhyuk whispered to Baro, "He found you?"

"Wh...who ... youngjae?" Baro feigned ignorance. Myungsoo made a bored expression, rubbing his eyes, "Ya."

Baro stiffened when Myungsoo pressed him harder on the shoulders and he whimpered.

"Softer." a stern voice came by and Myungsoo looked up at the woman daringly, "I go Harder."

Baro literally screamed. 

"Enough." Eunhyuk said and looked into Baro's eyes, "I can invade your mind , you know."

Baro remained stern and firm, "I rather die."

"You will die." that little dark chuckle caught both Shinhye and Baro off guard. Eunhyuk changed too. After all, he wasn't the goody old Hagel, he was Hales now. Baro shut his eyes, "then kill me now."

"Is Youngjae clever?" Myungsoo tilted his head while Baro timidly nodded his head. Eunhyuk laughed, "second generation Hagel versus first generation Hales. Isn't it fun? Baro?"

"You two are scaring him!" Shinhye shouted out, "This is no good."

"Why?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "We are Hales. Not HAGEL."

"Are you insulting me?" Eunhyuk said, but brushing it off as he pushed Myungsoo's grip away from Baro. Eyes fixated, he laughed , " This is for disobeying."

There came a loud shriek and a shrill laughters. 

Baro was sweating as his eyes shut close and his arms which are held down by Myungsoo tried to resist. Eunhyuk was invading his mind and Shinhye very much wanted to stop Eunhyuk but she was no doubt no match. Tears assaulted Shinhye as she saw Baro fainted and gone pale.

"Damn it." Myungsoo said, peering over at the boy, "isn;t he weak?"

"NAH. That Hagel put on a block in his head." Eunhyuk answered and patted the boy, "poor boy."

"Okay, stop it. let him go." Shinhye muttered while Eunhyuk and Myungsoo shook his head, "We are keeping him captive here."

Shinhye started to shout at them for being so brutal and dragging people into matters. The others just shrugged, "listen. Our only way."

"Is to get 5 people of two species. To give blessings."Shinhey finsihed the sentence and breathed out, "I will do it. Then yonghwa? He doesn't even know I am a..."

"That is... your biggest responsibility. How will you make him love you as much as before."

"When he swears his soul upon the heavens just like before...." Myungsoo smirked, "he will be able too...

 

 

============

Inspired's Corner!

YES. Finally one update. Heirs ended.

Minhye Shippers are rising>_<. Shinhye looks good on anyone but ahhah, no no... Yongshin continue! 

Twists and Turns maybe end up in a more devillish Shinhye or a more... urm submissive Shinhye?

Poll ... Poll...

Urm Yup, two versions but I will only put one up because I don't find writing two endings good, it messes up a story line. 

wink To @truefriend , @coffeecream, @blackdragonflower and @stalla especially, thanks for the comments and others too!^^

Well, all upvoters 

Thanks !

POLL(:::heart