o19

My girl, Gumiho.

o19: Hales and Hyun Woo

Hales.

Hyun Woo looked at the old painting in the mansion. Shinhye and Yonghwa had fallen asleep. He wandered in the house, the house his great grandparents lived in. He remembered his old grandpa told him that the painting in the house is important and he out of curioisty went into the study room. He asked for no bodyguard and he could look up at the painting.

That guy. His eyes widen.

He looked closer and rubbed his eyes.

Did that guy in the painting just moved? He looked closer.

That guy was dashing and it was unusual that... emperors kept drawings of men. He scanned the painting. The figure looked so real and the back ground was the Emperor looking at the guy in confusion. He thought it moved again. He paused and his breath is getting really fast. He thought that guy actually smiled at him , or rather smirk. The Emperor was not looking only in confusion and in fear.

He was so surprised.

"Who are you?" he asked, almost a whisper. But with more force.

That figure moved again but he not carrying any emotions. "Garden." he thought a distant voice saying it. He gulped but the next moment the painting looked normal again. Just someone handsome and cool, dressed well , greeting the Emperor. He walked off in fear. He neglected something.

There was a stamp under the painting, the artist's name.

容和, Joseon Dynasty. 

It means Yonghwa.


"We are going out again?" Yonghwa was pulled up of the bed by SHinhye.

Shinhye nodded,"YAH! You are heavy, dragging you out of the bed is difficult!"

Yonghwa smirked. He pulled Shinhye onto the bed with him too and unexpectedly, Shinhye fell onto the bed, and landed beside him. She knew Yonghwa was one playful guy and she rolled her eyes while getting up. She nudged Yonghwa who pretended to sleep. SHinhye pouted and with an evil thought ...

"Hey, Hyun Woo! Let's go. To the sauna together."

Yonghwa sat up,"How can a girl and guy go into the sauna!"

"We didn't say we are going to be in the same sauna room." Shinhye got up of the bed and smirked. Yonghwa rolle dhis eyes,"Fine. I getting up now."

"What is our schedule?" Yonghwa changed his clothes right in front of Shinhye and Shinhye co-operated by turning around. Shinhye with a sacarstic tone stated,"I am not your manager."

Yonghwa smirked and fianlly buttoning the last button of his shirt. he walked  to the front of Shinhye and gave a killer smile,"Why? Many girls like to be my ... manager!"

"not Jieun." SHinhye blurted out and earned herself a gasp form herself and a cold face from Yonghwa.

Yonghwa turned around, clearing his throat. "So where are we going?"

Shinhye blushed. DEAD. They just gotten better now again!

Shinhye pulled a straight face,"Mr Jung , you are up next for Garden Bank , please prepare."

Yonghwa chuckled," So you are trying to mimick the working guy in Music Bank? Well, try harder. It does not even sound like. Okay. Let go down for breakfast."

Shinhye smiled. Her joke worked.


Shinhye POV

"Hyun Woo? " I asked as Hyun Woo looked dazed, staring at his cereals. He did not respond and Yonghwa eye him suspiciously, with a louder voice , he asked,"HYUN WOO?!"

Hyun Woo jerked. He forced a smile,"Urm.. I... was just tired."

"can't sleep?" I asked the younger guy who just shrugged,"I watched a horror movie last night."

"I see." Yonghwa stated and chuckled,"Why? I thought you don't fancy them."

"I didn't want to watch it." Hyun woo shot Yonghwa a glare and Yonghwa went silent. Since when did Hyun Woo became so serious? I gulped. I patted Hyun Woo's head,"Hey, maybe sleep in. me and Yonghwa can just go out by ourselves."

Hyun Woo thought for a while and blinked before nodding," I need to figure out the last past of the horror movie too."

"Don't. Or you can't sleep again." Yonghwa said, frowning. I nodded along. Hyun woo smiled,"Then I snuggled with Shinhye noona at night."

"Good boy." I played my noona role and smiled back, knowing fairly well Hyun Woo is far more a gentleman to do this.

Yonghwa rolled his eyes, "have you wondered if you two like to start a noona-dongsaeng relationship?"

I glared at Yonghwa and Yonghwa pouted,"Fine. Beside , you still got Jonghyun."

Then he looked away, jabbing at the egg and cruelly, the egg yolk is burst and the liquid poured out.

"Ouch." Hyun woo said and we two laughed. Yonghwa didn't and Hyun woo nudged me,"How have we two offended him?"

I shook my head. I don't know either.


"Yonghwa." I called him again. And he glared at me,"What?!"

"Why are you so angry?" Yonghwa raised his eyebrows in surprise,"No... I am not.'

"Liar." I stated and he looked at me , blinking . His innocent blinking and cute confused face was replaced by his sharp tongue again when he snarled,"How do you know?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. because I got the transparent card! I swallowed my answer and rolled my eyes,"Is obvious."

"Well I am not." Yonghwa said, earning a snort from me. He looked plain angry and the egg yolk. Okay, I felt so sorry for the egg. Yonghwa looked at me and scratched the back of his head.He seemed to want to ask me a wuestion, but not wanting to ask too, as if embarassed or awkward .

I waited as he pondered. We walked to the carpark. He pondered for a while more and suddenly stopped,"I mean... do you... always pat people's head?"

My eyes widen... I only patted Hyun Woo's, the orphans' and... Yonghwa's?

"Why?"

My surprised tone made Yonghwa more flustered,"Just wondering. Never mind."

He started walking so fast that I could not keep up with him. I rushed beside him,"Not always. But why you ask?"

"Urm... Nothing.Just want to know when you patted someone's head?"

He looked cute while talking like that? I chuckled. 

"When I want to protect someone. When I feel strongly that I need to be there for him and when intimate hug is too awkward to tell him that everything would be alright. "I blurted out wihtout thinking. Yonghwa's eyes widen. Why? I looked at him curiously. Then I wondered at my answer. Why DID I SAY THAT?!

I was surprised. 

I wanted to protect Yonghwa? I felt strongly for him? I wanted to hug him but too awkward to?

Yonghwa gulped,"So you wanted to hug Hyun Woo?"

Oh thanks god. I shook my head,"He is my dongsaeng. I am like this to every younger person."

"Then Jonghyun?" he continued asking, slowing his pace. I shook my head," No. Why would I pat his head?"

Yonghwa smiled and walked off,"let walk faster. "

"hey!" I chased after.


Yonghwa chuckled and smiled inwardly. So... I was patted before Jonghyun? That was great and ... wonderful since I am the first!

He looked behind to Shinhye chasing after him. he took the car keys and on the car. Shinhye hopped in and stared at him,"hey. spare a thought for me when walking!"

He smiled. And SHinhye felt his heart flipped and her face turned red, she kept her head down...."You don't expect me to chase after you all time , don't you?"

Yonghwa smirked," Maybe you chased all the way from Joseon Dynasty for me? Huh?"

SHinhye rolled her eyes and sarcastically stated,"HAH . Yup, I did it!"

Yonghwa liked her irritated face. He took the brochure in the car. And looked at it. Hyun Woo must have placed it for him.

He scanned the brochure. Placed Recommended to go to.

GANGNAM SHOPPING.

He shook his head. No, He would be chased by paparazzi.

WATER PARK.

Fan girls too.

A Unique Hello kitty restaurant.

OH god, he just ate.

Then he smiled. He found the perfect place to go to.

The Remote Royal Garden.


Hales looked around. He smirked. The royal garden is always quiet. WOuld Hyun Woo come? Nope, he probably won't. Like his great grandfather. 

He dressed like a tall business man. The flowers bloomed brightly.

"So beautiful." he smiled and when he saw a car coming. He smirked. 

Exactly. Why would humans always repeat the same mistake?

He said to himself,"Eunhyuk, you lose to me again. I told you. Yonghwa would get together with SHinye again, everything would repeat again like a tragedy."

He looked as the duo walked to the entrance.

His eyes turned dark,"Even Eunhyuk , when you turn into a purple cloud to warn. I represented the fate. No one stops me."