o14

My girl, Gumiho.

chapter 15: Shall we start?

The scandal splashed across the papers...

Jieun and Yonghwa. Shinhye gasped but she knew it would happen one day. For she knew Yonghwa would never be listening to her to stop meeting Jieun in his free time, skipping away happily to meet doom. She shrugged. Yonghwa should grow up. Seriously.she felt my heart falling when she saw the press conference on television. I literally had my jaws dropped.

Yonghwa was sitting there quietly , bombarded with questions he could not answer. Minhyuk beside, constantly asking reporters to stop getting agitated. But that is not the main part. There was a man who burst into the room, in whit polo shirt and dark jeans, throwing eggs at Yonghwa and screamed vulgarities at Yonghwa, eventually dragged away. Jieun was sobbing and Shinhye knew what she said next was the really hurtful words that made Yonghwa hurt and broken.Yonghwa seated at a side, feeling his hand being gripped by Jungshin for comfort, controlling his expression hard.

"And what I want to say. Was that we are just friends. We would never be upgraded or even deepen our feelings into the stage of lovers. Like what we witness, it was not supported. We did not love each other. We did not have a slight liking for each other. We are firends, great buddies that hang out everywhere." Jieun spoke into her microphone.

Yonghwa stiffened, nodding. Every nod was a heartache that Shinhye paused and felt the pain.

"I would never ever love Yonghwa." she said after a pause. That moment, Yonghwa slightly shifted. He was a great actor but none of his acts would fool Shinhye.


Yonghwa POV

I felt the phone ringing. I looked at it. It was Minhyuk, calling and knocking at the locked door. I was cooped in my room the whole day. Tons of interviews equals to fake smiles and shrugs. Cruelty and Sadness. I was waiting for a precious call. From Jieun in paricular , like she would apologise for what she said, telling me we are fine and what she said was not true even if I knew badly that she would never say that. She would never do that because what she said may really meant what she meant. That she would never love me. I am just a friend. And Friend hurts me a lot. Te crack piece of egg pierced through my skin, leaving a slight cut. I did not bother a plaster. 

Plaster my heart instead , please. I need a plaster. For my heart not that stupid cut. Whenever I on my tablet, all I saw was the comments on Line that the fans were relieved that we were not lovers. We were friends. They trusted me whn I did not need the trust for this. I felt I deceived them about my feelings. The press said it was a mere spectaculation by a repoter.

No one doubted that we would be lovers. Never. Because she was Jieun and I am Yonghwa. The two parallel lines that would never meet,

And why was this Yonghwa so angry at the comments that meant well for him? Why did he smash the tablet on the floor, staring at the smashed tablet on the floor with devastated eyes ? Why did he even wish for the foolish scandal to be true? And why did his heart smashed into pieces like the tablet that was cruelly and angrily held up liek hopes flying and smashed to the groudn like tossing a rock easily into te dark dull endless tunnel?

And why ? And why did he could not get back up? I asked myself. Why was I that foolish for such a love that never blossom?

I wanted to scream. But in fear that the world hears my confession. Knowing that I was a devastated love sick guy who was rejected. Taht mighty Yonghwa who swept the charts with his music was nothing more than a dejected stupid jerk in his room, thinking of a love that never grows. Hoping for a rock to grow a flower.

He swept his tears away. But they were dropping without sound. No sound ,No screams and he was so scared. He was pale and ugly now, he had not not shave. He looked at the poster on his wall. That Yonghwa. That Yonghwa who only yearns Music and passionate about everything on earth. WHy was he not here anymore? And when did this ugly Yonghwa came in?

Then he heard a sound.


Shinhye POV

"Is he alright?" I asked the manager and could hear the muffling sounds in Yonghwa 's room when I caught the slightest with her ears.

"He is. Is just a stupid scandal." the manager replied awkardly,"You don't have to come to the dorms yourself."

"Don't lie." I put on a stare, cold and merciless. Jungshin was surprised.

The manager just froze. 

"I won't tell my boss so the contract would not be off", I said nonchalantly but stated," I must make sure he is in working state. You don't want this to be known right? Yonghwa 's real feelings."

"Okay." The manager smartly let me in and I scanned the place without a smile. This is serious.

Minhyuk concentrated on calling Yonghwa out of the room.

"Where is the key? " I asked minhyuk, Minhyuk helplessly pointed the room. Smartass Yonghwa brought it in with him. Jonghyun was calling and I had to pick up and tell him I would be comforting Yonghwa and would update him. I banged on the door.

"Yonghwa." I said, initially I wanted to be soft and gentle to melt his heart  but I could not. 

I was stuck in my throat. I felt hurt for him. As if I knew how he felt. The dazzling eyes he felt for in Jieun just turned cold on him.

I heard him shift. My ears...

"YAH!" I screamed. Didn't know why I did that. I heard him shift and grabbed the doorknob. But he decided to just stand at the door, not moving, not opening the door. I finally gotten a bit sof in tone and talked nicely to him but instead he shifted back into his bed. I was frustrated.

"Can I break this door?" I hissed as I asked the manager. The manager bitterly smiled,"I tried but can't break it though so it is impossib..."

BANG!

I broke the door. Then I saw Yonghwa staring at me shocked.I knew it. The dark wisps of air managed around his body just gotten worse.

"Get up!" I shouted as he was intimated and stood up. I smiled,"great. Stand up  straight. I bringing you to somewhere."

"Where?" his husky voice asked. I turned and said,"Follow me."

The manager was surprised and Minhyuk gulped. Jungshin was gripping onto his chair."I be bringing him somehwere."

They nodded in unison. Yonghwa changed and I waited, calling Hyun Woo at the same time.


"This is the villa!" Hyun woo showed me and Yonghwa around the secluded place where only orphans are.

"We moving in." I stated coldly, grabbing my luggage in. Hyun Woo nodded, being sensible. Yonghwa was surprised,"But... But...My lugagge..."

"I can lend you mine." Hyun Woo smiled.Yonghwa could not retaliate,"Okay." I placed our stuff in the house and grabbed Yonghwa's hand. We seldom held hands or have skinship and he trembled under my touch. Hyun Woo led us into the orphanage we last visited.

And the girl came, hugging me tightly to many's surprise.

"I knew you would come soon." she smiled. I smiled back.

Yonghwa was still quiet and children came flocking around Hyun Woo instead for they sense something wrong with Yonghwa. I stared at Yonghwa, smiling gently. Shall we start to heal him?


Jungshin picked up Yonghwa's phone that was thrown to the ground on the floor in the dorms.Then Jungshin's phone rang. He smiled and said,"Yes. Noona, He is fine , I guess. Jieun noona, I will update you..."

Was that fate? Or a prank landed on Yonghwa's devil or was it that history bound to repeat itself again?