o22

My girl, Gumiho.

Chapter 22: What is a gumiho?

"Eunhyuk, he refused to open the door." SHinhye glared at the bodyguard who pulled her away out of nowhere. Eunhyuk cursed under his breath. WHen have the future Queen had her fate intertwined with the mystical creature?

He tried to surpress the worry on his face by stating,"He is tired.He needs to rest."

"How do you know?" Shinhye muttered angrily but she knew Yonghwa too just now told her to leave when Eunhyuk came. She did not know what to feel but she got that feeling of Yonghwa being vulnerable and she knew he needed her. However, Eunhyuk's fierce face made her for the first time felt angry. Eunhyuk just pulled her away," You can't bother about that. You can't."

Shinhye did not know why EUnhyuk was muttering those words under his breath but kept quiet. 

Then she thought perhaps... After a few days, Eunhyuk would let her out again and speak softly to her like before but then it didn't. Eunhyuk remained as firm as Jieun, not allowing her to the blacksmith. Jieun for the first time, also sensed something wrong. She wanted desperately to know what happened but Shinhye refused to tell her. Reason? Maybe Shinhye was jealous that Yonghwa favoured Jieunshe did not want JIeun to be close to Yonghwa. because she was secretly wondering if that day, Jieun and her both were there... Would Yonghwa ask Jieun to stay?

Eunhyuk was using his fingers to calculate time... Then he looked up to see that young man, he considered as disaster appeared.

"Why are you here?"

"I settled Yonghwa you know. You should be grateful. If she stayed longer, she could sense that stinky stench of a fox and sense something wrong. Worse still, she may barged into the room and see the gorgeous 9 tails." Hales smirked. 

"I told you not to get into the Park Mansion." Eunhyuk spoke with a poker face. Myungsoo giggled. 

"If I had not told you... that Shinhye was in relations with a gumiho. You might lose your future Queen." Myungsoo stated blatantly , earning Eunhyuk guilt.

Eunhyuk smiled, "Thanks then."

"Must SHinhye be the Queen?" Myungsoo tilted his head sideways to earn a scowl from EUnhyuk.

Eunhyuk snapped,"Of course!"


"Wake up." Yonghwa opened his eyes to see a man looking at him. He gasped, pulling the blankets towards him and try hidingthe 9 tails. 

"Who are you?" Yonghwa asked. That man snarled," I chased that SHinhye away."

"What?!" Yonghwa snapped," You know the bodyguard was the one who brought her away!"

Myungsoo chuckled. "Tell me, Mr FOX, if you and Eunhyuk battled, who would you think would win?"

Yonghwa held his breath and asked cautiously," Why must I answered you?"

Myungsoo did not smile but instead rolled his eyes. He pointed to Yonghwa's table. "Your plan... is it to let Jieun be the Future Queen?"

Yonghwa narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?"

Myungsoo shook Yonghwa's hand,"Oh dear fox, I am not going to tell you. But Answer me instead, this wretched gumhio,who do you think would win?"

Yonghwa shivered, that intense eyes pierced his heart, fear filled his hot-blooded heart. He was scared as that guy seemed to knwo eveything about him and he muttered," Me. "

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows,"Try harder. But I don't think so."

Yonghwa 's head shot up," Why?"

Myungsoo looked away," WHy? Simply because ... you are just a gumiho."

Yonghwa felt anger burning up. He raised his nine tails, and rose from his bed. Imeediately he reached his hands out totouch the guy or rather using the powers to grip the man's shoulders and he planned to make the man in pain and shouted or begged for mercy. Instead, his arms seemed constrained as an invisible bubble surrounded Myungsoo. Myungsoo glared at him.

"Don't you dare to Hurt me." Myungsoo spat. Yonghwa was afraid. Who is this guy?

Myungsoo seemed pleased by Yognhwa's fear and said," Oh dear, should I tell you who am I? Perhaps no. But... Eunhyuk. Is too much of an opponent for you. Jieun would not be the future Queen. But in any ways, you impressed me, I may consider helping you."

Yonghwa's eyes widen," Huh? Help me?"

Myungsoo smiled and gripped Yognhwa's hands who froze in the air," Oh yes, only if you impressed me. As for Shinhye, I suggest you... don't get too intimate with her. Or else..."

Yonghwa was furious that Myungsoo started chuckling."Or else what!"

"Buds may grow. White and Red." Myungsoo left , automatically the wooden door opened and a whirl of wind appeared, leaving Yonghwa dazed behind.


"Eunhyuk right?" Yonghwa smiled as he spotted a bodyguard who was stepping out of the mansion. The bodyguard who was smiling turned cold,"Yes?"

"Is Shinhye alright?" Yonghwa asked. Eunhyuk nodded and started walking away. Yonghwa gripped Eunhyuk's arm. Eunhyuk glared at him,"What do you want?"

"May I see Shinhye for a while?" Eunhyuk shook his head. Yonghwa gulped. That one bodyguard had the same feeling of the man in his chamber that day.

"Why?" Yognhwa queried and Eunhyuk kept his tone formal," I suggest you to... fight me first if you want to see agassi. And how dare you call her by her name!"

The fury burst in Eunhyuk. He did not want the future queen to be hindered. Jieun was preparing to go out too and she spotted the duo talking. She sensed how tense Eunhyuk look and did not dare to walk over.

Yonghwa felt indignant that Eunhyuk scolded him. He dangerously said,"Don't regret human. let set up a date for the fight then."

Eunhyuk smirked. Human? He is more than HUMAN! He smirked," Bring it on."

"Okay. " determination masked over Yonghwa's face. Jieun gasped. Eunhyuk stared at her. Or rather glared. Yonghwa released the grip and went off, preparing his challenge letter. 

Eunhyuk walked over and shot Jieun a fierce glare,"Don't tell Shinhye."

JIeun nodded. Myungsoo watched from afar. 

"Idiot." the Hales spoke but laughed," I love how he get bold by his stupidity. "

When he spotted Eunhyuk glaring at him, Myungsoo waved at him and mouthed the words.

I am going to watch the fight. Hyung, fighting! 

Eunhyuk softened and went off. Hales laughed, "The benevolent Hagel. Weakness is too soft."

"Why not I use it to the extent?" Myungsoo smirked. The words formed in his head. His plan was laid out. And his first chesspiece is Shinhye.