o29

My girl, Gumiho.

o29:true or not?

Basically, that night, Shinhye confessed to the Jonghyun who she assumed slept

"Jonghyun." She breathed in, her chest rising,"I don't know what to say. But I just hope everything was normal. Normal, you know."

Jonghyun want to sit up and change his position, wanting to hear what Shinhye would say but he froze that moment. That moment, he thought he heard something similar as if he had heard it centuries ago. By someone.

"I... "She was looking at Jonghyun's back as his body was tilted to another direction. "I kissed Yonghwa this afternoon."

That is it. Jonghyun shut his eyes, he was unsure how far the duo had gone. He just did not need any more words from her but hurtful confession kept on pouring out of , "I seriously don't know why I did it. We were just shoving around and playing then we landed on each other, we then kissed. The problem is..."

Jonghyun felt his fist tightening under his blanket.

"I didn't pull away and we continued." 

Jonghyun gulped. His heart was a vase, then smashed in pieces. Shinhye continued, "I... think I know what is love by then. this feels a bit weird but I could feel the heart racing, my smile hanging when we kissed. And I thought it was wonderful."

"We did stop." she said, "After a few mintues."

You call this stopping?! Jonghyun shouted in his head but he just could not open his mouth.

"And I saw the card. It was pink, the darkest pink I ever seen till it turned purple."she stated, "Then... we went strolling, with fingers interlocked. I ... don't know. I was just feeling so great then. Then when I saw your car while walking back, it was all wrong. I released his hand and I started to think and think. Gumiho and Human! We can't! How hideous am I in true form? I don't know! I hate my identity now... I..."

SHe bursted crying, being agitated. Jonghyun bit the inside of his cheeks. Silently he stirred, pulling the blanket up and covered his face, sobbing in silence.

"I promise." after a while, tears subsided as Shinhye started talking, "I will stay away from him. And I will become the best wife for you."

Jonghyun heard it but he only laughed sarcastically in his heart, Wife? I don't need you to be a good wife. All I ever wanted was your love. .

Then suddenly his heart remembered words Jihyun muttered to him. 

I will never let you go. You may not love me or probably never ever happy. But I can't afford to see you give your life away.


"Was it painful?" Shinhye asked him as she gently touched his bleeding finger when he attempted to cut the sandwich into two. 

Jonghyun was feeling a tad awkward when she placed her finger softly on the wound. How cruel, asking if it was painful. Yet, he just could not resist how happy he was whenever she gave him attention. So he smiled and shook his head. Yonghwa at the dining table, was watching, heart aching, he did not understand why was she behaving liekt his even after yesterday. Was it because she prefer Jonghyun to him?

He shook his head, biting his lips gently. 

"Are your luggage packed?" Jonghyun looked up and met Yonghwa's hurt eyes. Yonghwa smiled and bitterly nodded. He quickly looked down when SHinhye tugged on Jonghyun's arm, doing aeygo, asking him to let them play at the beach market a while before leaving. Jonghyun noticed how awkward it was and felt the piercing gaze by Hyun Woo. Yet, he did not waver and firmly rejected Shinhye.

Jonghyun picked up his mobile phone and dialed for the manager, "Yup, I will be driving the two of them back. "

A silent figure watched them or rather two. Eunhyuk was in a white suit while Myungsoo was in his favourite black suit.

"You are winning." Eunhyuk stated and Myungsoo nodded, "but... she is stubborn and..."

"Sensible." Eunhyuk added in fast.

"Nah." Myungsoo shook his head. Myungsoo raised his finger and pointed to Yonghwa, "How irony... Like last time, he watched her being selected as the next queen and so indignant that he asked me when the plan would be laid. "

"And what did you do placed them into utter danger." Eunhyuk glared.

"I know." Myungsoo said, "But if they are willing , why not?"

"If only... you did not waver Hyun Woo and Jieun, nothing would have happened."  Myungsoo said, "the ceremony would have been done perfectly."

"The book tore into half." Eunhyuk glared, " Because both Hyun Woo and Jieun did not give blessing. It was a love without blessing. You watch. And as for JIhyun, she was innocent. She was the only one I thought was the nicest of all. "

Myungsoo bit his lips. 

" Hyun Woo is the king, he cares more for people and you underestimated that Hyun Woo was not as benevolent because he was selfish for his people. The consequences of this love will bring chaos to his country." Eunhyuk glared.

Myungsoo nodded, "And the girl... Jieun loved Yonghwa. Unexpectedly."

"Oh yeah. That was her , you know." Eunhyuk chuckled, "Selfish but kind sometimes."

"Too much for my liking." Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "But I am going to win this time."

"In the name of what?" Eunhyuk splattered out.

Myungsoo gazed at him, "In the name of their love, Hyun Woo's guilt and Jieun's pride."


Now I will quicken it up so it would end really soon, like 35 chapters at most.

Subscribe and Love this story only if you find it good, comment.

Upvote if you really like it. 

It was slow as some stated.

I admit it was quite slow. Urm hmm. I know it cos it was supposed to end this chapter actually. But... I got tired, so my updates were short. As you all know, or some know, or no one knows, I type on phone, grammar , misspelling ...are common as you can see... But I hope you all get the gist.

yongshin nowadays hmm... are less interactive as before. Haiz, i shall watch heartstrings again.:(.

Thanks. Have a great tomorrow^^